Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. (19908 Views)

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
Why not stop the misinformation @op?

I told who I am and you are talking about misinformation.. Come to Okwashi and say this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Another story. I've been called fake igbo before and anyone that knows me, including on this site, is very much aware how proud igbo I am. Even emeka esogbue was turned exactly what you just described because of the constant reference to "fake igbo". Prior to getting all butt hurt about it and displaying low self esteem, he was a proud SS igbo. The people that turned him against that were infact SE igbo. We've told una to stop with that "fake igbo", "real igbo" rubbish but una no dey listen. At least ohaneze and other igbo main groups are listening hence the reason i don't care about what some random SE igbos call me or any other anioma. I've learned how to deal with una when you ppl start you call me fake, I call you fake and we will both be fake igbo. End of story. I don't take it to the heart like Emeka did.

let me tell you ...the man that believes that he is an idiot is really an idiot when people call him names ..so my dear Emeka esogbue I know him and he is the pure definition of fake Igbo...one thing the Igbo man abhors is a man that's not confidence and that is what some people from ika and ukwuani display not aniocha so we Igbo know that have you seen any Igbo call etcge fake yes

I hate that term fake but tell you people that some of them should be proud Igbo like igbuzor and Asaba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2553546_s50624135052001_jpeg2cee537bd1672dd3e13e36d8d1b6b990

https://www.nairaland.com/2402196/language-ig-deception-biafran-struggle

Where is that guy that tried to tell me story, Oya see one proof here for you.

Y modulus is neither SE, SS or even Anioma but yet the illiterate is constantly going NL trying to tell us who the heck we are. Spamming every anioma thread with this rubbish he wrote. If i start insulting am now, they tell me my heart is wicked but una see am.

No y modulus, anioma is not igbo, we are Aboki like you. Are you happy now? Waka commot

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2553546_s50624135052001_jpeg2cee537bd1672dd3e13e36d8d1b6b990

https://www.nairaland.com/2402196/language-ig-deception-biafran-struggle
This is one of the Most Rubbish Articles I have seen online.. Come to Okwashi or Ndokwa or Oshimili with these article and watch the reaction..
We call ourselves Delta-Igbos because We are Proud of our Igbo heritage... Free your mind from hate and embrace Love.

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Anioma is Benin origin but because of .........ibo population...some of them speak a dialect of ibo ........but they are not really ibos.......know ur history.........the real ibos don't even understand them when they speak their dialect...... cheesy....Anioma is totally anti biafran nonsense... cheesy
Anioma is an Igbo word meaning "the beautiful land".
Ani = land
Oma = beautiful
Why are you so confused?

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Y modulus is neither SE, SS or even Anioma but yet the illiterate is constantly going NL trying to tell us who the heck we are. Spamming every anioma thread with this rubbish he wrote. If i start insulting am now, they tell me my heart is wicked but una see am.

No y modulus, anioma is not igbo, we are Aboki like you. Are you happy now? Waka commot
my brother, these people want to force identity problem on us..

4 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Our Son, Ifeanyi Okowa may be the Gov but the Anioma State dream will not die and we will love to be zoned to South East because SS here is a hotbed of ethnicities..

7 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by azzima(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Why then did Sunday Oliseh say that "He is not igbo"?
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

..........u better return to that evil forest from whence u came.....muumuu...... cheesy
Don't runaway from that my question. I said tell us where that your damnable tribe migrated from. you yo-robber maggots are good in telling people makeup stories when you lots know nothing concerning your history.

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2015
AlPeter:

;must u bring the Yorubas into this discussion? You have accused them now if they start trying to defend there tribe you will say something else. Scroll back and see the many stupid and annoying things your friends have written about them. For your info am not Yoruba and the first time I heard of Delta Igbo was from an Igbo guy trying to convince me that another guy was 'fake' igbo, and all the Deltan-Igbos I hav met always emphasize this difference this believe form the basis of the belief the Yorubas have of the Delta Igbos

Btw I forgot to mention, don't deny your tribe before you try to make a point. Nwoke, you have more than enough proof from your past posts that points you are yoruba. If you want, I can bring each out. Be proud of who you are and stop this shady hiding thing.

7 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:
my brother, these people want to force identity problem on us..

Tell me about it
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
sammoe:

I couldn't help noticing the drops of greatness in your post...
Thanks for noticing bro.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ymodulus: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
azzima:

And so? He is among the tiny minority which we have and so? Just like Sunday oliseh says he is not Igbo is the same way NOI, Jay Jay Okocha, Pat utomi, Faze, Tinie Tempah, Nneka, etc say they are igbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2015
azzima:
so one man speaks for we Aniomas.

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are so pathetic. Attaché by force monkey. You've went from proudly hausa, proudly Katsina to ibusa just to belong. Very very VERY PATHETIC AND COWARDLY. Loser

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Greatness from ekenethevillageidiot........more like drops of foolishness...... cheesy
This is the reason why I always add "GREEDY" to your name. Though, I don't blame you because it's common in your tribe.

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SOUNDKING: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:
Anioma is Benin origin but because of .........ibo population...some of them speak a dialect of ibo ........but they are not really ibos.......know ur history.........the real ibos don't even understand them when they speak their dialect...... cheesy....Anioma is totally anti biafran nonsense... cheesy
shut up,what do you mean by real ''ibos'',does every yoruba man understand Ijebu dialect?,let me let you know,i am a blody igbo, yet i will not hear one thing when two Ebonyi men decides to go by dialect,will i now call them half igbo?,why una dey mumu?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Continue deceiving ur selves..........nothing similar with Yorubas........ cheesy
No! you're the one that is deceiving your foolish self. Do you thinks that this divide and rule tactics will work for eternity? you must be dreaming!!

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Abagworo(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
The identity crisis does not include Aniocha/Oshimili and Oyigbo/Egbema. We all know those who deny being Igbo but speak Igbo are from Ikwerre, Ogba, Ukwuani, Etche and Ika.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2015
AlPeter:

;must u bring the Yorubas into this discussion? You have accused them now if they start trying to defend there tribe you will say something else. Scroll back and see the many stupid and annoying things your friends have written about them. For your info am not Yoruba and the first time I heard of Delta Igbo was from an Igbo guy trying to convince me that another guy was 'fake' igbo, and all the Deltan-Igbos I hav met always emphasize this difference this believe form the basis of the belief the Yorubas have of the Delta Igbos

Dats because you and your Yoruba friends re dull

4 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Tkester:

Why are you so pained. Please nobody here is the cause of your Misery.
Get lost you smelly bi.tch!
The yo-robber maggot is a man not a woman.

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by AlPeter: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

Btw I forgot to mention, don't deny your tribe before you try to make a point. Nwoke, you have more than enough proof from your past posts that points you are yoruba. If you want, I can bring each out. Be proud of who you are and stop this shady hiding thing.

bro, am not Yoruba, am not ibos and am not Hausa am from the SS I admire the Ibos determination, creativity and adventurous spirit infact I would love to marry an Ibo girl, though not the typical one. The only reason why it seems i support the yorubas is because I hate it when people blame others for their failures. This is the reason Africa is the way it is we never admit responsibility for anything we keep looking for one to blame and there will always be someone else to blame.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by AlPeter: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
patmaine:

Dats because you and your Yoruba friends re dull
thank you ma, greet your husband for me.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
AlPeter:

bro, am not Yoruba, am not ibos and am not Hausa am from the SS I admire the Ibos determination, creativity and adventurous spirit infact I would love to marry an Ibo girl, though not the typical one. The only reason why it seems i support the yorubas is because I hate it when people blame others for their failures. This is the reason Africa is the way it is we never admit responsibility for anything we keep looking for one to blame and there will always be someone else to blame.
SS is just a geo political zone of many ethnicities, where exactly are you from in ss?

7 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ymodulus: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are so pathetic. Attaché by force monkey. You've went from proudly hausa, proudly Katsina to ibusa just to belong. Very very VERY PATHETIC AND COWARDLY. Loser
Been proud of the north makes me a looser You tribalism knows no limit.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
blaqoracle:
if you claim Igbo, then you are lost.
If you put disunity you're an animal.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
AlPeter:

thank you ma, greet your husband for me.

Your papa na woman.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Been proud of the north makes me a looser You tribalism knows no limit.

You're A looser for the following

1. Spamming every anioma thread with your dimwitted rubbish and trying to force it down.

2. When confronted, just like a chameleon, you try to attaché by force to ibusa

3. You're a coward.

Those are the characteristics that make you a looser snake.

I await whatever new ID you'll create just to continue your rubbish and your obvious obession with anioma.

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by AlPeter: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:
SS is just a geo political zone of many ethnicities, where exactly are you from in ss?

i know. The state and tribe am from is not for general consumption i am from the south neither Ibo nor Yoruba.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by pazienza(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Abagworo:
The identity crisis does not include Aniocha/Oshimili and Oyigbo/Egbema. We all know those who deny being Igbo but speak Igbo are from Ikwerre, Ogba, Ukwuani, Etche and Ika.

Igbodo and Ekwuoma in Ika are proudly Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by CzarChris(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:

I have reading Nairaland topics since 2014 as a "guest" and i just decided to join fully as a member.(i love barcanista posts)

I am from Ogwashi-Uku, in Aniocha South LGA, Delta State.
One of the key things that I want to contribute is Anioma and the Igbo question.
How can a reasonable person say that We are Not Igbos? I noticed some "outsiders" making these Blasphemous statement. What a Funny World.
ANIOMAS is part of the IGBO Nation and We are Proudly IGBOS with the Onitcha people as our ancestral brothers.
The past President of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo is our Son, why will anyone question our Igboness? Our Governor from Ika is Ifeanyi by name and wears a Red Igbo Cap always, We have an Eze. We speak Igbo language most of the time and we eat Igbo foods because We are Igbos.
Lets throw away Tribalism and Love ourselves.. Lets channel all the hate I have read here into something Productive.
My brother, you can't blame us that are seen as "core Igbos", I'm an Imo man. I've had the privilege of having worked in a lot of places. I'm now posted to Warri. A colleague of mine is from Agbor, his name is "chukwuka" he almost fought me one day, for calling him Igbo. So most of us have placed you all in the same place we placed ikwerre people for confessing with your mouths that you're not Igbos.
So OP you should do this lecture at home and educate your people, the uhrobos, iteshekiris, isokos and even the binis don't see you as part of them, and you're disassociating yourselves from the Igbos
Well, wisdom they say is profitable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / FG To Unveil Plan For Affordable Housing Monday / Aisha Buhari Saw Husband In London – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.