Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. (19900 Views)

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Even in super computing this is what it says...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A secondary problem is that Emeagwali's contributions to supercomputing just weren't all that significant. He didn't invent the Connection Machine, and he didn't build the fastest supercomputer constructed in the year in which he won the Gordon Bell Prize— not even the fastest based on the Connection Machine. His machine was only the second fastest. Normally, the prize was given out both to the fastest overall supercomputer and to the most cost-effective. In that year, however, the fastest computer was built by a team at Mobil... and that computer was also the most cost-effective. The judges decided not to award both prizes to the same computer. So Emeagwali won for his second-place entry
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
can you rest in peace now

Agbor is an Igbo town in Delta state, Nigeria. The indigenes of Agbor town are of Ika descent, an Igbo-speaking group with some Bini influence. The people of Agbor were affiliated with the Kingdom of Nri and may have been founded by settlers from there; the Nze na Ozo titles exist among them as well as other Nri cultural connections.[1] The people of Agbor have traditionally relied on farming and fishing for their food and commerce. Its history is dominated by the many warriors it has produced. Agbor was once affiliated with the Benin Empire before the British conquered Benin, although the idea of Agbor being a colony of Benin is disputed.[2]

According to Mr. Egwabor Iduwe, oral tradition says that “Ogele was the patriarch of the earliest native inhabitants of Agbor land.” Mr. Iduwe elaborates, “Ika was Ogele’s wife the first lady of our land to whom we owe the dialect we speak as the mother tongue. Her four children were named Eke, Orie, Afo and Nkwo, traditionally immortalized as the names of the four market days in the native four day week.”[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbor

lollllllllll....you want me to burst this lie too as I see you have dropped the trash about Philip emeagwali....the ibo fraudster

Enjoy.......http://www.edoworld.net/Origin_Of_Delta_Igbo_Indisputable.html

[b]Re: Origin Of Delta Igbo Indisputable -Uwuechue

I will like to state that the people of eka and agbor have always guarded their culture with fiercely in the face of all oppositions , we as eka people know where we come from and we are proud of our origin , we have a long history of kingship and culture that is why many people will not let us be , it is not new for a tribe to have two or more ancestory , e. g . take itshekiri , they have both benin and yoruba ancestory , but that does not make them benin or yoruba , today , they are know as itshekiris . but the founding father of their tribe was the a benin prince called iginua , son of oba olua of benin . we as ika people of agbor and owa will not wish to be drawn into stupid arguements with those who do not know our history and who do not know our culture and whose sole arguements rely on nearness of language as a proof of where a people come from , if he is a historian then he or she will know that changes in language can occur due to large migrations or trade or due to other factors .
please can any one tell me what agbor means in igbo language ? going back to history agbor was called ogungunagbon or agbon , which means earth in benin language and the british changed it to agbor in 1906 . ,most eka founders or founders of agbon were benin princes and people from ishan land in ancient times and later other groups of migrants came from igbo land , some from yorubaland e. t. c . it will interest you to note that most of agbor and ika culture and traditions came from benin and edo areas . we call GOD- oselobue , we believe in ehi as our guardian spirit as the benin do, we perfom festivals like igue -new year , ogbanigbe , osi-ezi and ugboze . we dress like binis and maintain same dances like ojerima, okangan and uje like binis . our traditional gods are same as theirs like ovia, uhunmwunde, idigun, olokun e. t. c . we believe our kings are devine beings from the lineage of olokun and oselobue .
our chiefthanct titles are same as benin , iyase, obasogie, obaseki , ihondor , ihama , ezomor , ologbosere et. c .
our towns are divided into ebon (umu), idumu and ogbe ,
in agbor there are two languages spoken ozara and ika , ozara is edoid while ika is a mix of bini and igbo , each town has her history of founding fathers and they are well kept, there are still some titles that if you want to take in some villages today in agbor you must go to benin , where the original founder came from to collect things and receive blessings of approval . it will interest you to note that all ika and agbor kings are benin princes and the present dein of agbor is same royal blood family with the omonoba of benin .
[/b]

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
I rest my cases.......a huge knock has been delivered to the lying Igbos today......time to enter my fav bar in maitama with my peeps... cheesy
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by siokpe: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
Anioma is Benin origin but because of .........ibo population...some of them speak a dialect of ibo ........but they are not really ibos.......know ur history.........the real ibos don't even understand them when they speak their dialect...... cheesy....Anioma is totally anti biafran nonsense... cheesy

I think you are wrong. Every major tribe even smaller ones have dialetical differences. Igbo is not an exception hence you have the Wawas, Abiribas, Ngwas, Ikwerres, Aniomas etc. Yorubas have similar thing too. If you go to Ondo state alone, you will find nearly 6 dialects that appear distinct but they are all united as Yorubas. Some of them travel as far as from Ekiti to Lagos to claim it , why cos they seem to be more united. Only in the Igbo race that these small differences is being escalated. Some outsiders like it cos that is the way to scatter the Igbo. Igbo please unite. I come from Benue and ours is a small Idoma tribe yet we have differences in Dialet too but when we gather at Otukpo, we are all OYINE whether from Agatu or Otukpa.

4 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Ugomba(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
siokpe:

I think you are wrong. Every major tribe even smaller ones have dialetical differences. Igbo is not an exception hence you have the Wawas, Abiribas, Ngwas, Ikwerres, Aniomas etc. Yorubas have similar thing too. If you go to Ondo state alone, you will find nearly 6 dialects that appear distinct but they are all united as Yorubas. Some of them travel as far as from Ekiti to Lagos to claim it , why cos they seem to be more united. Only in the Igbo race that these small differences is being escalated. Some outsiders like it cos that is the way to scatter the Igbo. Igbo please unite. I come from Benue and ours is a small Idoma tribe yet we have differences in Dialet too but when we gather at Otukpo, we are all OYINE whether from Agatu or Otukpa.
my dear, don't mind them, these yorubas and their edo cousins here are funny, its pathetic to see them trying to make we Delta Igbo deny our Igboness.. Dia Tactics has Expired..

4 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by shady26(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
Anioma is Benin origin but because of .........ibo population...some of them speak a dialect of ibo ........but they are not really ibos.......know ur history.........the real ibos don't even understand them when they speak their dialect...... cheesy....Anioma is totally anti biafran nonsense... cheesy
and who are this real igbos,your people? please tell us were u r from
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by shady26(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
ikechu1278:

Another story. I've been called fake igbo before and anyone that knows me, including on this site, is very much aware how proud igbo I am. Even emeka esogbue was turned exactly what you just described because of the constant reference to "fake igbo". Prior to getting all butt hurt about it and displaying low self esteem, he was a proud SS igbo. The people that turned him against that were infact SE igbo. We've told una to stop with that "fake igbo", "real igbo" rubbish but una no dey listen. At least ohaneze and other igbo main groups are listening hence the reason i don't care about what some random SE igbos call me or any other anioma. I've learned how to deal with una when you ppl start you call me fake, I call you fake and we will both be fake igbo. End of story. I don't take it to the heart like Emeka did.
i am from Imo state and we know of only one group of noise makers amongst us who out of inferiority complex always seek to tell the world they are the Central igbo,they are the real igbo, they are the igbo first son and such rubbish....you can easily figure them out lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by shady26(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dikoko101:

Hellooooo, Pls ask ur parents they know better. We r not igbos, our ancestral home is Benin, my grandfather told us how they use to go for meetings in Benin with the Oba of Benin as Benin being our root. I guess all dis is coming up becos of this biafra nonsense, the igbos want to survive at all cost. No be una go find the fulani man trouble, una see trouble naw una wan run
the last time if i remember correctly it was nzeogwu and ifeajuna both anioma men that found the trouble and NO igbos did not turn their backs on them and run, they faught and many of them died in the war.......please promote peace not enmity with your comments.

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by Tkester: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
^^^^^

My man, that guy you quoted is an impostor.
Learn how to recognize them, and please when you do, don't glorify their already frustrated low life beings with a response.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by ikechu1278: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

You can twist it as much as you want...... wink...I have given u enuff references....written by ibos stating the clear truth that anioma is benin.....even dumie another anioma sister has said the same.. wink.......BTW....I never stated where Emeka is from.... wink.....even the king of agbor has said the same.....nnamdi azikiwe has said the same....but u anambra flat'heads will be coming here to twist history

Lmfaooo. Your dimwitted ass gave emeka esogbue as your reference. Called some oliseh, and keshi name. Shikena. BTW: I'm still waiting on my proof of keshi. Did you forget what I asked you. Where your proof of what you advise keshi. I'm still waiting on it. It's been two days since I said you of it. I'm still waiting. Or are you talking about the chick that thought ezemu founded ogwashi uku and layer changed story when words of NOI came into picture. You mean the attache by force.

While me, I provided indigenous of ika, ukwuani, anoicha and oshimili. I equally provided direct quote from owa king, asaba king, ogwashi uku king, agbor king, etc.

Try again . next time.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by explorer250(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2015
dumie:
I usually don't comment on nl but just to clear the air. Delta ibos are Not Igbo's, pls ask any true delta ibo person. The ogwashi uku guy claiming igbo shud claim for himself n family. Ezemu of ubulu uku kingdom and his brothers descended from Beinn kingdom, pls ask ur parents this or better still read history books. Meanwhile core igbos don't accept us self, calling us ofe mamu. They want to claim us now becos of biafra. Igbos and Yoruba's e- fight shud not involve delta ibos.. U guys shud leave us out of this e-war

i have seen how much of a disgrace you are to the igbo nation. The benin regaelia came into anioma existence when the oba of benin conquered agbor. Anioma had neither king nor written history but the benin do. They wrote anioma history for them. They imposed a king on anioma.
Have you asked yourself why you speak igbo dialect,understand central igbo,celebrate new yam festivals,have igbo cultures,have obi's against obas.

Do you know that igboland sacrifised over 3 million lives because of lives because of of chukwuemeka nzeogu coup who is from anioma? Do you know that asaba sacrificed over a thousand men who where murdered in cold blood because of this. Did the hausa soldier identified them as bini?

You are just an inconsequential bastard. Wallowing in your ignorance is not my problem but spreading your malware to other igbo innocent minds is what bothers me

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by explorer250(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

No u are the ignorant one......Ezemu and his brothers founded those places and they were from Benin.......the later day influx of d SE people in search of land....led to the mix up...... cheesy.....most anioma people know this hence the reason why the likes of keshi....oliseh.......etc insist that they are not iboes despite their Igbo sounding names.....l angry

you are a retarded bastard. Do you have a life a life outside nairaland? Why do you behave like this? I have read your posts and found out that you are anti igbo what is wrong with you ugly bitch?
For a woman to be too foolish,hopeless and idle is totally anoying.
Have you checked the amount of time you have spent on nairaland?
I know that you are the jobless type waiting for men to use so as to make money, if not why will a woman of your age dedicate her life on nairaland just insult people and promoting propaganda. THIS IS a clear manifestation of a typical yoruba laziness.
I blame those giving you likes 4 tribal comments and those who dim it fit to reply your posts
.spits. Ugly jobless bitch go get a life

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:
Even in super computing this is what it says...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

who says? you? sahara reporters? keep undermining yourselves. the world knows better.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:
I rest my cases.......a huge knock has been delivered to the lying Igbos today......time to enter my fav bar in maitama with my peeps... cheesy

...or rather you are running away from the e-lynch against your pathetic self on this thread...... go to your favorite bar and continue your ashewo business....
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
@SonofEl/explorer250....First of all......I am not ugly but damned stunning.......check out my DP.... cheesy......secondly......I have provided sources on Emeagwali including bouteil.....probably the leading world authority on these types of matters and this proves Emeagwali is a fraud like many of his brothers cheesy.......the Nigerian government also realised their mistake and his deception.......and took off his picture from our stamps...... grin.....the lesson learnt is don't cheat.....now you can go and die.... cheesy
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
explorer250:

i have seen how much of a disgrace you are to the igbo nation. The benin regaelia came into anioma existence when the oba of benin conquered agbor. Anioma had neither king nor written history but the benin do. They wrote anioma history for them. They imposed a king on anioma.
Have you asked yourself why you speak igbo dialect,understand central igbo,celebrate new yam festivals,have igbo cultures,have obi's against obas.

Do you know that igboland sacrifised over 3 million lives because of lives because of of chukwuemeka nzeogu coup who is from anioma? Do you know that asaba sacrificed over a thousand men who where murdered in cold blood because of this. Did the hausa soldier identified them as bini?

You are just an inconsequential bastard. Wallowing in your ignorance is not my problem but spreading your malware to other igbo innocent minds is what bothers me

You are the one who is lying......we have already proven that....... grin.........Nzeogwu might have been Anioma......sure but the body frame of the coup plotters was core clueless Igbo murderer...... cheesy.....and Aguiyi-ironsi actions....... cheesy.......in the same way that you cowards are now trying to use the SS to fight your battles is the same way you tried with Aniomas..........and Nzeogwu...... cheesy
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:
@SonofEl/explorer250....First of all......I am not ugly but damned stunning.......check out my DP.... cheesy......secondly......I have provided sources on Emeagwali including bouteil.....probably the leading world authority on these types of matters and this proves Emeagwali is a fraud like many of his brothers cheesy.......the Nigerian government also realised their mistake and his deception.......and took off his picture from our stamps...... grin.....the lesson learnt is don't cheat.....now you can go and die.... cheesy

keep deluding yourself. the 2014 edition of black history month in the US still honours him as the first black computer genius. Here in Nigeria, his name and achievement as a NOTABLE SCIENTIST were honoured at the world intellectual property day.

now you can cry blood and sniff Ebola...
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

You are the one who is lying......we have already proven that....... grin.........Nzeogwu might have been Anioma......sure but the body frame of the coup plotters was core clueless Igbo murderer...... cheesy.....and Aguiyi-ironsi actions....... cheesy.......in the same way that you cowards are now trying to use the SS to fight your battles is the same way you tried with Aniomas..........and Nzeogwu...... cheesy

look, save whatever dignity you have left and stop stripping your shameful self on NL.....stop disgracing yourself. apparently, even a dog has more dignity than you.

I will remind you again of this, that God hates 7 things, chief of which among is one who turns brothers against one another.

God hates such person; God hates you.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep deluding yourself. the 2014 edition of black history month in the US still honours him as the first black computer genius. Here in Nigeria, his name and achievement as a NOTABLE SCIENTIST were honoured at the world intellectual property day.

now you can cry blood and sniff Ebola...

That Emeagwali won a second class prize (Gordon's) as a computer scientist......is not untrue.....by the way that prize was won by one other person that same year and they beat his record and the prize is not even the top computing prize o.........also it is a yearly prize..... cheesy........my point is Emeagwali is a computer scientist and an ok one but he had nothing to do with the Internet......which had already been in existence at least twenty yrs before.....damn....it ain't easy dealing with you illiterates sha........one must constantly break things to the basic level for you Igbos..... grin
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

look, save whatever dignity you have left and stop stripping your shameful self on NL.....stop disgracing yourself. apparently, even a dog has more dignity than you.

I will remind you again of this, that God hates 7 things, chief of which among is one who turns brothers against one another.

God hates such person; God hates you.

You cannot speak for God....God loves me because I speak the truth.......God hates liars....look in da mirror..... grin grin
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

You cannot speak for God....God loves me because I speak the truth.......God hates liars....look in da mirror..... grin grin

I cannot speak for God, his words in the Scripture speaks for him, and I gave you scripture, the true mirror that reflects who we are; not your hypocritical "God loves me" sentiment.

I judge all things because of righteousness, so quit your delusion and repent. when you keep dividing brothers, you fit into that scripture. truth hurts.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

That Emeagwali won a second class prize (Gordon's) as a computer scientist......is not untrue.....by the way that prize was won by one other person that same year and they beat his record and the prize is not even the top computing prize o.........also it is a yearly prize..... cheesy........my point is Emeagwali is a computer scientist and an ok one but he had nothing to do with the Internet......which had already been in existence at least twenty yrs before.....damn....it ain't easy dealing with you illiterates sha........one must constantly break things to the basic level for you Igbos..... grin

you are really dumb o.....so the prize is now a second class prize? *amazed at your bias and stupidity* by the way, he singlehandedly did what a team did, and at a remarkable time calculation for that matter, that's ingenious!

to your pathetic hurt, emeagwali is still a respected supercomputing scientist..... he is still respected.... now sniff the Ebola well...
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by RareDiamond: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2015
27861FW: [NdiCISA] Re: [IWA_Igbo] TRADITIONAL RULERS URGE UNITY AMONG NDIGBO Updated

Oliver Anam

Mar 21, 2010

Attention: Fellow Anioma Indigenes.

Please concentrate on the event of March, 19th as detailed below.

What an interesting REVELATION/INFORMATION from both HRM Dr. E.O. Efeizomor II OON; JP, the Obi Of OWA in Ika North LGA, who is also the incumbent Chairman, Anioma Traditional Rulers Council and HRM Prof. J.C. Edozien CFR; JP,the Azagba Of Asaba/Ahaba both in Anioma, Delta State

I believe that as perfect custodians of our Anioma culture and traditions, our Royal Fathers are in an advantage and better position to educate us more on our Igbo identity, rather than the Osia's among us whose interests are PERSONAL.

Uninformed, unsuspecting and gullible Anioma sons and daughters, especially those in diaspora have been bamboozled by Dr. Kunirum Osia's "Trojan Horse" article on "Who We (Anioma people) Are" . This article which is found in Anioma.org website by Dr. Osia (who has abandoned and severed his relationship with the Anioma Association USA and every Anioma individual, after ending the tenure of office as the Founding Nat'l President, Anioma USA). Osia's poisonous and caustic academic exercise write-up has remained a sour source of reference by some Aniomans in diaspora who believe that whatever our great scholar Kunirum Osia, a PhD holder in Political Science dishes out must be "swallowed"

I Remain a Proud Igboman

Anam/OO
President,CISA

[side note:CISA stands for council of Igbo states in America and yes, an anioma is the president]

To: IWA_Igbo@yahoogroups.com; asa-usa@yahoogroups.com; ASA-World@yahoogroups.com; IgboWorldForum@yahoogroups.com; ndicisa@yahoogroups.com; NigerianWorldforum@yahoogroups.com; IVGSV@yahoogroups.com; ogenendiigbo@yahoogroups.com
CC: oanam@...; profok@...
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 01:36:06 -0700
Subject: [NdiCISA] Re: [IWA_Igbo] TRADITIONAL RULERS URGE UNITY AMONG NDIGBO Updated

TRADITIONAL RULERS URGE UNITY AMONG NDIGBO

Sunday March 17, 2010.

On arrival at Sam Mbakwe Airport , Owerri members of Igbo World Assmbly, IWA, ASA World, Council of Igbo States of America , CISA, and European Igbo Council, EIC, drove straight to the residence of the Chairman of South East Traditional Rulers Council,Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, the Obi of Obinugwu..

Eze Ilomuanya and members of the delegation led by Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze exchanged views on how Ndigbo associations in the diaspora could be more effective in projecting Ndi-Igbo affairs.

To this end, the delegation and the traditional ruler agreed to reinforce the special communication channel earlier established between the two groups.

Eze Ilomuanya enjoined Ndigbo associations in the diaspora to continue to work for peace and unity among Ndigbo at home and in the diaspora.

The traditional Ruler observed that the two year tenure system for headship of Ndigbo associations at home and abroad was short and inadequate.

He noted that before anyone could settle down in the position, the person’s tenure had run out and “the trend was militating against the ability of the person to be effective in embarking on activities to project Ndi-Igbo.

The Royal Father observed that the conduct of the February 6 gubernatorial election in Anambra state was exemplary and worthy of emulation thoughout the length and breath of Nigeria .

Eze Ilomuanya commended NdiAnambra for making a right choice by re-electing Mr. Obi as Governor ofAnambra State adding that Mr. Obi’s election was “akin to putting a round peg in a round hole”.

Thursday March 18

The delegation visited the Imeobi palace of the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, Agbogidi.

The traditional ruler expressed delight at the tremendous improvement of the security situation in the state.

Igwe Achebe, who is the Chairman of the Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council, stressed the need for the State Government and private entrepreneurs to establish more industries in the state to provide employment for the teeming youths of the state.

The Royal Father commended ASA-World and IWA for their role in fostering unity among Ndigbo.

Friday March 19

Two highly placed traditional Rulers inDelta State, the Asagba of Asaba, Professor J.C. Edozien CFR; JP., and the Obi of Owa in Ika North Local Government, Dr. E.O. Efeizomor II OON; JP., have stressed the need for Ndigbo, no matter the geopolitical location in which they are based, to be united in the quest for Ndi-Igbo to again become relevant in Nigeria in particular and the world in general.

Professor Edozien made the remarks when he granted audience to a delegation of IWA, ASA World, CISA and EIC.

The traditional Ruler, a former academician, who received the delegation with a retinue of his fully attired members of cabinet, said that although Asaba people were located in the south south geopolitical zone, “most of my subjects hail from Nteje in Oyi Local Government of Anambra State”.

Professor Edozien noted that "nothing could be achieved by Ndigbo unless unity prevailed among members of the ethnic group irrespective of the geopolitical zone in which they are based”.

He appealed to IWA to work assiduously to resolve the crisis in World Igbo Congress, WIC, and, thereafter "IWA, WIC, ASA World, CISA, EIC and other Ndi-Igbo associations in the diaspora should pool their resources together to uplift the welfare of Ndi-Igbo”.

The Asagba expressed delight over the efforts of IWA, ASA World, CISA and EIC to project, through the museum on Igbo Village to be opened on September 17, 2010 in Stanton , Virginia in the United States of America , the contributions of Ndi-Igbo to one of the major civilizations in modern history.

Friday March 19

On his own part, the Obi of Owa in Ika North Local Government of Delta State, Dr. E.O. Efeizomor II OON; J.P., said that research had traced the origin of Ika people to the Nris of Anambra State.

Dr. Efeizomor II who has been on the throne for fifty years, said that what was significant about the research was that it was conducted by Ika intellectuals.

The traditional Ruler said that although the “Ikas were making spirited efforts to identify and relate with Ndi-Igbos in the South East geopolitical zone, the efforts were not being reciprocated, hence a few Ikas have reservations over their affinity with Ndi-Igbo”.

The Obi of Owa presented to members of the IWA delegation a book to buttress his assertion that Ikas were, according to him, “proud Ndi-Igbo of Nri ancestry”.

Dr. Efeizomor II said that the entire Ika traditional institution was happy to participate in the Igbo Day that was held in Owerri on September 29, 2009 adding that “Ika people look forward to joining our brothers and sisters in taking part in more Ndi-Igbo activities in future”.

Friday March 19, 2010

The traditional ruler of Agulu, HRH Innocent E. Obodowkor expressed delight that Ndigbo were beginning to be united.

Eze Obodowkor said that before the advent of Mr. Peter Obi’s government four years ago, NdiAnambra were behaving like an ethnic group that was cursed but “ I am happy that with the election of one of my subjects to the exalted office in Awka, things have started to change for the better”.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

you are really dumb o.....so the prize is now a second class prize? *amazed at your bias and stupidity* by the way, he singlehandedly did what a team did, and at a remarkable time calculation for that matter, that's ingenious!

to your pathetic hurt, emeagwali is still a respected supercomputing scientist..... he is still respected.... now sniff the Ebola well...

I will keep schooling as best as I can....the highest prize in computing is the Turin awards....Emeagwali never even smelt that and for your information.....Emeagwali was born in Akure.....Yorubaland...... cheesy...we taught him well......but the fraudulent genes that he was born with......led him to try and deceive the world..... cheesy...not our fault..... cheesy...I will keep bursting your bubble...... cheesy
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by explorer250(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

I cannot speak for God, his words in the Scripture speaks for him, and I gave you scripture, the true mirror that reflects who we are; not your hypocritical "God loves me" sentiment.

I judge all things because of righteousness, so quit your delusion and repent. when you keep dividing brothers, you fit into that scripture. truth hurts.

stop giving the deluded bastard a honour by repjying her by the way she cant stop what is on ground and her rants ends on the internet
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by explorer250(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

"CURSE" be unto you the day that you will crush,date or marry an igbo man
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
explorer250:

"CURSE" be unto you the day that you will crush,date or marry an igbo man

You need to coolitempa a lil.......I don't hate igbos or anyone.....just hate liars..... wink
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

I will keep schooling as best as I can....the highest prize in computing is the Turin awards....Emeagwali never even smelt that and for your information.....Emeagwali was born in Akure.....Yorubaland...... cheesy...we taught him well......but the fraudulent genes that he was born with......led him to try and deceive the world..... cheesy...not our fault..... cheesy...I will keep bursting your bubble...... cheesy

a fool like you keep missing the point. where was the Gordon prize rated second class? show me where.

you can't eat your cake and have it. you try to claim and disclaim emeagwali at the same time. hypocrite. coward. you really suck.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

You need to coolitempa a lil.......I don't hate igbos or anyone.....just hate liars..... wink

you should be hating yourself, not me. because you are a despicable liar.
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by coolitempa(f): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

a fool like you keep missing the point. where was the Gordon prize rated second class? show me where.

you can't eat your cake and have it. you try to claim and disclaim emeagwali at the same time. hypocrite. coward. you really suck.

And you are just an animal..... cheesy....all you guys have done is to abuse...curse...intimidate...thinking this will somehow stop me from saying the truth............the fact is that Gordon's prize which Emeagwali won is in the field of supercomputing.....which is a subsection of computing overall.......the Turin award is the creme de la creme......the Nobel prize of computing.....which he never even came near....winning.... wink....talk less of the repeated ibo lie of being 'father of the Internet'........Lies....... cheesy...you should be ashamed of yourself..... grin
Re: My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. by SonOfEl(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

And you are just an animal..... cheesy....all you guys have done is to abuse...curse...intimidate...thinking this will somehow stop me from saying the truth............the fact is that Gordon's prize which Emeagwali won is in the field of supercomputing.....which is a subsection of computing overall.......the Turin award is the creme de la creme......the Nobel prize of computing.....which he never even came near....winning.... wink....talk less of the repeated ibo lie of being 'father of the Internet'........Lies....... cheesy...you should be ashamed of yourself..... grin

dude, where was Gordon prize termed second class? in your inferior brain I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.