Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) (51614 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by jonhemma11: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
It was tears of joy for a Nigerian lady Ng as her man Longman Kennedy who lives in Abia state knelt down and proposed to her.Longman shared the story and wrote.......

'When JESUS say yes, who can say no? What a successful stage 2. Lack ward's to xpress my feelings. Can't believe it but it's real not drama. This is my girl, my lady and my woman. Ng, tnx for your love and support. Ur one in a millions. Always believing in ugly and beautiful me Longman Kennedy. Thanks so much. Thank God, it started with praise and will surely end in praise. Congrats to NG Longman'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-in-tears-as-her-boyfriend.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by jonhemma11: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by jonhemma11: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by sleeknick: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mtcheeeew... Abeg anybody fit help me with #30 here. I wan buy sugar.. angry

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by littlewonders: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
I just know say this nonsense go make front page.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Preca(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Mtcheeeew... Abeg anybody fit help me with #30 here. I wan buy sugar.. angry
I will give u #50 , but return d change

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by vivypretty(f): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
congrats dear

my type feeling shy like say"what are you doing? will you pls stand up? you are embarrassing me....... ...but at the same time feeling so happy that your mouth can't stop making the Y shape

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by zico530(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't blame her o. Right from the time of recession till now, husbands are scarce, the fast ladies get them by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dat gal in black....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by sleeknick: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Preca:

Abeg give me... No be sey i dey beg oh... Abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by naijaboiy: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
How many girls will like to be proposed to in a bar or club? undecided

Girls lemme know what you think. Like if you don't mind, share if you will go batshit crazy. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Yuneehk(f): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
He's really a Longman. I pray the wedding preparations start in earnest so she doesn't become Lord of the ring. Congratulations to you both.

vivypretty:
congrats dear

my type feeling shy like say"what are you doing? will you pls stand up? you are embarrassing me....... ...but at the same time feeling so happy that your mouth can't stop making the Y shape

This babe has pictured her boo proposing severally. See description! I pray your proposal comes this year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
so now it is not pastor dat will nw say...u may kiss ur bride..it is proposal. ...issorait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naija gals and their stomach

Abeg naa joke I de oh

Runs outta here cry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by potbelly(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
I know this is coming from a guy... Why do I feel indifferent about all this marriage stuff

I look at some ladies and the way the behave is like it's the best thing that can ever happen to them... Like its a do or die affair...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Preca:

Gosh! Look at your luscious lips. If only I could have my way. grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why she dey cry? she no expect am before abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dem don phuck tire..
They want to retire now.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by falcon01: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
it has been ruined
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Idydarling(f): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
@ 6th pix... is she pregnant? ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by darbeelicous(f): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
chaii...... This is romantic sha, but I don't like hass its too public angry
Askibee take note wink
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Negotiate: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
na so
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin not impressed
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by ahahnow: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
look at the small ring she is crying over. mschewww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
If I talk dem go call me enemy of progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by blackaxe78: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Beer parlour moves!

How sure re we that dude is not drunk and probably proposing to the wrong lady?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Divay22(f): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Happy marriage life to them
Who cares the place he proposed,the ring is more important and valuable tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Vizzim: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Very good.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
mama don old small

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by ogedokis: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kissing before the actual marriage... OK...
Re: Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) by kaylex1994(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Story that touch d bones angry shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.