Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (46277 Views)

“ Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres . Buhari ’s Health ” – Junaid Tells Preside / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2015
shineeye:
As a niger deltan i regretted sharing country with these parasites that disrespect the hands that feed them those cattle breast suckers should thank Allah that we allow oil to flow that save them from dying from hunger sad
Close ur mouth Mister.. Is it only in the ND that we have oil in Nigeria? Before oil exploration started in Nigeria, whose regions' wealth were your grandfather's surviving on?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
You Want A Country Of Your Own With This English Of Yours? grin Why Not Go Ahead And State One Fundamental Benefit You (Igbo's) Are To Nigerians?? For Your Info. The Niger Delta U term Small Have Achieved What You Igbo's Might Never/Will Never Achieve Till Eternity....this is just a clear case of the adage; those the god's wants to kill they first make mad I don't know who's brain washing You Igbo's to Fhink you People Can survive alone as a country.... what do the IGBO'S have
what does Singapore have? yet they have the highest concentration of billionaires in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mojojojo(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
AS A NOTHERNER

I have been a member of Nairaland for long time and it has been a while seen I have seen such vile bigoted views. I understand that it not made by a user but made by Dr Junaid and reported here. I felt the need to say something because Dr Junaid does not represent my views.

I would like to apologise to the Igbo people on behalf of all Northerner's on the offensive statements made by Dr. Junaid. I can assure them that his views do not represent the North but are the views of single minority. Dr Junaid and his ilk are the northern version of Biafra and Odudua sympathisers, people whose ethnic bigotry clouds their thoughts and utterances. People who cannot see beyond the sound of your name and language your mother taught you. We will always have people like this in Nigeria but as we grow as a country we will learn to treat their divisive and biased views as comical and insignificant.

The Igbo people are a proud and resourceful people whom over the course of Nigeria's history have contributed to nation building just as any other tribe. They have a right to seek fair representation in the current dispensation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

Close ur mouth Mister.. Is it only in the ND that we have oil in Nigeria? Before oil exploration started in Nigeria, whose regions' wealth were your grandfather's surviving on?
palm oil,rubber, coal etc eastern nigeria always feeding the whole country from centuries

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Banter1(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
If anyone is to be blammed for this Beef between South East and North, should be blammed on South East. You killed our Northern leaders that's where the problem started with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Classicman47(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Foul-mouthed good for nothing hateful preeks!! U all can keep talking thru ur anus, it doesn't stop the Igbo man from making his money and living a good life on day to day basis.
Who cares about ur stupeed political appointments anyhow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Though I don't support Biafra..
Unfortunately, I have to agree with U..once Igbos secede, many other Ethnic groups will started reviewing their Stay in Nigeria sad...that Juniad of a Man is a hoodlum, hw will a man of his calibre be making such hasty nd stupid statements...
and wht is hasty there and who told u that if d igbo live there will no long be nigeria and by d way wht did igbos ve let me tell u nigeria can do withouit d igbos bt igbos can't do with d nigeria,their problam is Buhari they never like him but nigeria has voted 4 him like him or hate him it makes no diferent and by d way is jona an igbo man
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by cheruv: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
LoveMachine:
He really just doesn't like us grin. It's cool old man. I won't hold this against the north. My interactions on a daily basis show me he is a lone fool with few followers. Most of us want to live and let live while do better for the next generations coming after us. He can keep pushing his hatred of my people (Igbo) but his people (Hausa) are still my people (Black). He is fighting a battle he can't win. We are too black, too strong and too smart. He'll soon be up outta here.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/03/19/1966-igbo-coup-decapitated-northern-leadership-says-dr-junaid-mohammed
http://abusidiqu.com/dr-junaid-mohammed-ilk-hate-game-igbos-dont-scare-easily-mazi-onyeagba-joseph/
I just love Igbos who dream a lot grin bro you know I could help with an extra set of matrass wink

But seriously its people like my brother I quoted that were butchered in their numbers in the May,July and September pogroms of 1966 cry
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Banter1:
If anyone is to be blammed for this Beef between South East and North, should be blammed on South East. You killed our Northern leaders that's where the problem started with you.
after the racist video from sadunna that is why nzeokwu threw grenade into his bedroom he kpai like a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

While I agree that this is a very sensitive issue, it must be said that Igbo people are constantly shooting themselves in the foot. They do not tell themselves the truth. You seem reasonable enough, but most other Igbos don't.

I watched in amazement in the months leading up to the last elections, how Igbos openly showed and boasted about their 'mass' lack of support for Buhari. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that made so much noise and made it clear that their decision at the polls would be based purely on tribe. How many Yorubas or Hausas did you hear boasting or making threats? Wisdom should tell you that since there is a chance that Buhari might win, you should not burn bridges. You would notice that Hausas never openly opposed GEJ, even though we all know where their loyalties lay.

Unfortunately, most (not all) Igbos are not politically sophisticated. Political sophistication means ensuring that you do not create permanent enemies for yourselves, by being tactful and strategic in your political moves and utterances. e.g. how can you go to another man's land and claim that it's no man's land? That is the height of political stupidity, as such comments simply attract negative reactions and negative attention. I can't think of any other tribe in Nigeria that would be so unwise as to say such things.

There is a quote that says: In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies , but there are permanent interests. Unfortunately, Igbos have created permanent enemies for themselves through their lack of diplomacy, and that is why things are the way they are.
Please answer me honestly.
Before 2015 had Buhari's disposition towards issues of national concern being nationalistic or tribalistic

Was FFK or Fayose Igbo and tell me an Igbo man than made louder noise than them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
shineeye:
palm oil,rubber, coal etc eastern nigeria always feeding the whole country from centuries
A thread was created the other day to show the resources in each region. I'm telling u Ondo state alone can match whatever is coming from that region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by slimjoe87(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Chillaxxxx ......!!!! we igbos go survive. . The lord has been our shepherd even before nw.. we are Israelites.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

A thread was created the other day to show the resources in each region. I'm telling u Ondo state alone can match whatever is coming from that region.
hahahaha dont make me laugh abeg

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Evaromantik(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2015
This is the reason why we must sessede from this Nizooria.....i cn see the animals blowing up the air with worthless statements.....these are injudicious cattle reareers that've got nutten good in the muzzy brain.....1970 and 2015 have the interval of 45 years.i can't figure our the prelude,cradle or even the destination of this deranged alwayssaid "we will crush the Biafrans once again" by the hausas......we are the most popular soveign state in the whole world now and if the second war break out today.......obviously Biafra is gonna come and there will never on earth exist the ludicrous name Nigeria......we have suffer enough in this zoo...i'm giving thanks to God that my people are now so serious about the issue of Biafra and this effing statement of dullad mohammed will stirup the long ago burried Biafra in the heart of our political leaders.....we will have our revenge on you hausa/foolanies......in few months to come the second section of the war MUST comence and we will use nuclear energy on you morons oh hausa/Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by nzeobi(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2015
coolitempa:

Good talk.......let them try nonsense n see pepper..... grin....chest beaters........ cheesy
When will ever be courageous enough to stand up for something

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by SOUNDKING: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
PedroJP:

And someone will come here and shout one Nigeria for me.

Is it not better Armageddon starts from Nigeria ?

Don't worry, u shall have ur so called consequences in full n in due time.

Viva Biafra.
they are banking on Britain,Buhari don't know yet that soviet union no longer exist,egypt have more proplems to contend with,bakkassi is no more,,,,,,those men lives in the past.......................pls o,IPBO meeting is today, i can't wait to meet my brothers,especiall those ones from ijaw and ibibio, i love Biafra.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Calculia: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

That is why u need to go and have your own country and leave the igbos to have their Biafra.

They have said they don't like sharing a country with you. They are forced to against their will to continue with this fake entity called Nigeria.

Stay your own, make I stay my own, no be fight.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=TIMEISWISDOM post=37006206]what does Singapore have? yet they have the highest concentratbullion of billionaires in the world[/quotebullshit, nigeria has benefitted 4r d north n westh in pass n now d south south wht abt d south east nothing,American national income 4r d export they make yrsly on agraculture is 120billion dullas why nigeria made just 40billion dullas so Bleep d igbos n they r not d owner of d oil so wht does d igbos ve only 419 fake drugs n selling their unborn child
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
This man is plain stup.id for making careless statements towards the Igbo tribe. He is indeed a very stupid man.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by omoelesa(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
truefact:

You can't even make noise....Yorubas are true slave...you are weak to try to remove your chains. ...at least igbos are bold enough to shout and talk squarely at the so called owners of Nigeria ...yoruba can't dare this....I hope you know that
We all know the true slave in nigeria now.The yebbos are the true slave of yorubas,no wonder u shout freedom every now and then.it is only slave that do shout freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by RitzyPrince(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
what does Singapore have? yet they have the highest concentration of billionaires in the world
Lacking any noteworthy natural resources, Singapore's early prosperity was based on a vigorous free trade policy, put in place in 1819 when Sir Stamford Raffles first established it as a British trading post. Later, mass industrialization bolstered the economy, and today the state boasts the world's second busiest port after Rotterdam, minimal unemployment, and a super efficient infrastructure. Almost the entire population lives in upscale new apartments, and the average per capita income is over US$12,000. Singapore is a clean, safe place to visit, its amenities are second to none and its public places are smoke-free and hygienic. if you (Igbo's) think you have all the stated in place to succeed like the Singaporeans then ur hallucinating. WAKE UP, the IGBO'S have nothing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by cheruv: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2015
oderaxgod:
my guy cool down this is just the simple truth. The igbos want everything their way, I have never heard of where a set of people committed treason and start to request for compensation, you are talking from the angle of sentiments and pettiness, in other countries we shouldn't even mention biafra that is treason.
Self hating Igbo..go and tell the Tibetans to stop asking for their country angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by CallPolice: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2015
What truth? What's wrong with what he has done so far. How the poor dude be joor.

AuntySusan:

I'm not worried about Igbos n Biafra as much as I'm worried about Buhari making the right decisions as a leader. People around him are not telling him the truth and it's worrisome
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by nzeobi(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2015
cccxxiii:
Well the fact is PMB owes every Nigerian

Ask me what he owes us?

By virtue of his office as President,
1. He owes every Nigerian Good governance
2. Fulfilment of his electoral promises.
3. Entrenchment of the democratic ideals
4. Protection from foreign or local insurgents
5. Having the Interest of Nigerians at heart in every policy.

Either Igbo or not, government's touch must be felt in every nook and corner of the Nigerian state.

This is my humble submission.
The few sensible people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by hinwazaka: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
DecemberIV:

These don't look like British soldiers.
But they were using British and soviet weapons.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by cheruv: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
ibedun:

50 years on, you still dey talk "if only". Well if only Biafra had prepared and get itself powerful allies. A 30-something year old Indian-hemp smoker led a whole race of largely rural village dwellers to destruction and slaughter. Na war o!

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by pazienza(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Junaid Muhammad isnt diplomatic and shouldn't be made the spokesperson of any credible association...but Igbos should also realise that they play a very major part in the unsavory utterances directed at them.

Better not to speak at all than speak from both sides of the mouth like you just did.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Calculia:

That is why u need to go and have your own country and leave the igbos to have their Biafra.

They have said they don't like sharing a country with you. They are forced to against their will to continue with this fake entity called Nigeria.

Stay your own, make I stay my own, no be fight.
Go and tell the likes of Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obiano and co that, before telling me cos I really don't care if Biafra is declared today. Just because GEJ lost an election, we can't hear any other reasonable than the shouts of Biafra everywhere. Really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by aleem50(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
stupid man, I dont think this man can even manage or control his family.Imagine as if Nigeriabis owned by North.#PROUDLY YORUBA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by stifej: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
So many shallow minds on NL. Unreasonable ethnic bigots. Im really tired on all dis shit.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by emmalexabl(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
NEMESIS IS REALLY A BIATCHH !!!

REASON WHY SAME FULANIS WUUD CONTINUE TO DECIMATE THE NORTH CENTRAL AND BOKOHARAM FROM THE NORTH...

YORUBA WUD BE THE LAST AND THE MOST BIZZARE UNTIL THE SOULS OF 3.5 MILLION INNOCENT BIAFRANS THEY KILLED IS PACIFIED....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by OfoIgbo: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Banter1:

Nwokem avail yourself of the Almajiri schools GEJ established in your area.

Since the 1940s, there had been a number of pogrom targeted against easterners, way before 1966.
Even Sardauna of Sokoto and a number of prominent northern politicians were known to constantly make anti-Igbo statements and some of these speeches have been recorded for posterity sake and to prevent anyone from denying such actions.

So it is quite clear which section of Nigeria started all these nastiness.

Add the abive to the fact that when Nzeogwu and his friends struck, the Igbo in power rightly had them detained, at least to show that they shouldn't be treated as heroes.
However, when the July coup happened, Gowon rewarded the people that carried out wanton killings against their supposed countrymen, thus giving everyone the impression that the life of easterners did not matter.
Now you wonder why Igbos are now asking for Biafra. Why won't they, when you have demonstrated with your actions, that their blood could be spilled willy nilly without adverse consequences.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.