Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (46275 Views)

“ Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres . Buhari ’s Health ” – Junaid Tells Preside / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
mojojojo:
AS A NOTHERNER

I have been a member of Nairaland for long time and it has been a while seen I have seen such vile bigoted views. I understand that it not made by a user but made by Dr Junaid and reported here. I felt the need to say something because Dr Junaid does not represent my views.

I would like to apologise to the Igbo people on behalf of all Northerner's on the offensive statements made by Dr. Junaid. I can assure them that his views do not represent the North but are the views of single minority. Dr Junaid and his ilk are the northern version of Biafra and Odudua sympathisers, people whose ethnic bigotry clouds their thoughts and utterances. People who cannot see beyond the sound of your name and language your mother taught you. We will always have people like this in Nigeria but as we grow as a country we will learn to treat their divisive and biased views as comical and insignificant.

The Igbo people are a proud and resourceful people whom over the course of Nigeria's history have contributed to nation building just as any other tribe. They have a right to seek fair representation in the current dispensation

ur a fool a big one 4 that matter,a sellout and a disgrace to d northernars am nt an housa person bt I neither be with them than live with this animals called igbos so speak 4 urself d igbos problam is Buhari if nt so why now where were they whn jona was there

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
Bollove:
What's ur biz with Ilorin and Offa ... Junaid just gave you a riot act that if dem born U well make U try zhit !! ... as for Ilorin Offa, dey can belong to anywhere they wanna belong .... Yoruba land starts from Atlantic Ocean in Lagos state till Kogi state in the North , Ondo state in the South ....

Yorubas have heritage in Southwest and North and few in Edo/Delta as tribes !!!
You must be very crazy for saying Kogi State is Yoruba land. Common get out from this place.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by pazienza(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
cheruv:

Look at the shame Ezeife and his fellow "Igbo elders" are putting us through. angry

This is the shame and disgrace those Igbo one Nigeria apologists are willing to put the rest of us through, just for the sake of their selfish agendas and interests.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by GentleToks(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
AuntySusan:
Did he just say Igbos can try secession again if they want? What sort of leaders do we have in this country?
I'm not Igbo but statements like this are better off not made. There's a lot of tension in this country right now and it would've bn better if he didn't reply at all than this

I've said it before that if I were a leader, If rather consult my worst critics on certain issues than surround myself with those that always sing my praise no matter what I do. Buhari has made some moves that are clearly wrong by all standards but these sycophants don't seem to see any.

And history will keep repeating itself.smh
Same sycophants that ruined Jonathan's government have defected to APC today

I've tried to stay away from commenting on politics section but I don't think it's right not to lend my small voice to very sensitive issues

If you love this administration, just tell Buhari the truth even when it hurts. If we don't, then you've collectively set him up to fail.

You and Igbos are the problems of this country when you decided to be quiet about all the atrocities committed by Igbos against other nations within Nigeria. The same Igbos who killed the leaders of other regions in cold blood with their pregnant wives and left all their Igbo active politicians out of this bloody massacre under the pretence of fighting corruption. Did you say anything about that? No

In 2015, why would you kill Buhari(Tafewa Balewa), Governor Oshiomole and Ambode(Okpara) and leave the vice president prof. Osinbajo( Nnamdi Azikiwe) who is an Igbo man and of course Okpara(governor of old eastern region) who was equally an Igbo man? Does that make sense to you?

How do you think others felt? Do you think life is all Igbos?

After this massacre, who became the president? Igbo man called Aguiyi Ironsi. What did he do as a president? He single handedly destroyed our flourishing regional system of government and imposed unitary system of government over us so as to control other regions. They begged this Igbo man; the west and North begged this man but he refused. Guess what? All the Eastern politicians and Kings went quiet during all this period cos he was their son; doing their biddings.

Did you see Aguiyi Ironsi appointments? You ll fall down and die when you see the list filled up with Igbos as if there was no other nationalities in this country except Igbos. You ll see pure tribalism and nepotism at its peak. Northerners would not dare it at that point in time but Igbos broke the jinx.....

What did Aguiyi Ironsi do to his fellow Igbos who were d coupists who carried out the most bloodiest coup in the history of this country? He transferred these massacrists to the East prison against military practice to the shock of the whole world. Do you think others are fools? Do you think others forget history while Igbos remember civil war simply cos they were defeated?

Prior to civil war, Igbos were more active in politics than the Yorubas at federal level and even at regional level with NCNC. Post civil war, Igbos formed another government with the Northerners into early 80s from independence except the period of civil war which lasted for 3yrs.

Having enjoyed Federal appointments and presence in terms of social amenities and basic infrastructure more than any other region in South except the 3 yrs of civil war, the same Igbos are now disturbing others who didn't have the same privilege with marginalisation rhetoric all the time. What an audacity!!!!

Fast forward to 21st century, which tribe held sway under Obasanjo? Igbos. Pls, check Obasanjo kitchen cabinet and ministerial list.

Finally, check what happened under Jonathan, what happened under Jonathan had only happened under another Igbo man in the history of this country. Where were Igbos as at last administration when the whole tenure was filled to capacity with Igbos. I warned them that this is the time to prove to the Northerners that Igbos stand for equality, justice and fairness but instead, they were celebrating the marginalisation of others forgetting that nothing last forever.

What the Bleep abt d civil war they started....

Nobody owns any igbo man anything. Igbos killed as many Nigerians as they can in that war and Nigeria killed as much as she can as a nation. What is the wailing all about? If you can't fight, then stay off war.

All they need is self appraisal to see that they are their own enemies through "life is all about me but nobody".

Pls, go to their region and see how uncosmopolitan they have turned that region to through tribalism. Go to East and see how unaccommodating and unfriendly they are to other nationalities within Nigeria state compare to West and North. The same people who has refused to appoint a single person from other regions into their 5 states cabinets wants to be appointed in other regions of the country. Can you imagine that?

My friend, it's easy peasy for Igbos to leave this country without dropping d blood of their kinsmen if they want to truly leave this country. Let Igbos recall their men from National assembly, pull out all their kinsmen from the West and North to the East. I swear down, the whole world attention would go straight to their agitation for their own region's sovereignty.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by emmalexabl(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
omoelesa:
We all know the true slave in nigeria now.The yebbos are the true slave of yorubas,no wonder u shout freedom every now and then.it is only slave that do shout freedom.

SHUT UP.....A SLAVE CANT OWN A SLAVE.

YORUBA IS ALREADY ENSLAVED TO FULANIS..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Calculia: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

Go and tell the likes of Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obiano and co that, before telling me cos I really don't care if Biafra is declared today. Just because GEJ lost an election, we can't hear any other reasonable than the shouts of Biafra everywhere. Really pathetic.

I hope u are not this dumb in real life, that u do it online just for banta. Why not allow the UN organise a referendumm and see the errors of your ways, right before your eyes.

Buhari election result is nothing compared to the way igbos will use their vote to reject Nigeria and every thing or person associated with it.

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by iconize(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Banter1:
If anyone is to be blammed for this Beef between South East and North, should be blammed on South East. You killed our Northern leaders that's where the problem started with you.
Is Nzeogwu from the South East? I thought the Igbo speaking peeps in present day Delta state are not Igbos. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by drnoel: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
DecemberIV:
Even though Junaid was somewhat brash, all he spoke is the truth.

It is important Ibos are constantly reminded the that they have been undermining our nationhood since independence, and will only be taken seriously once they shun their empty arrogance, irritating self-centeredness, and baseless sense of entitlement in the interest of unity, and fully join hands in our national development.

While regions that produce the bulk of crude oil and agriculture which are the mainstay of our economy unite and stay calm, those that migrate and trade, earning a living from their hosts keep fostering hatred, division and enmity. What other results do they expect?

Nigeria owes Ibos nothing.

What a load of shit. It is unfortunate that people still think like this. Anyone that thinks in his right senses that igbos think the whole country owes them something is not thinking with his or her head. Pls go to the east and ask the common man trading in his stalls and u will get ur answer. Igbos don't care a shit about all this rubbish u people are talking about. They only care to be left alone to do their commerce.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ICEMAN(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Lacking any noteworthy natural resources, Singapore's early prosperity was based on a vigorous free trade policy, put in place in 1819 when Sir Stamford Raffles first established it as a British trading post. Later, mass industrialization bolstered the economy, and today the state boasts the world's second busiest port after Rotterdam, minimal unemployment, and a super efficient infrastructure. Almost the entire population lives in upscale new apartments, and the average per capita income is over US$12,000. Singapore is a clean, safe place to visit, its amenities are second to none and its public places are smoke-free and hygienic. if you (Igbo's) think you have all the stated in place to succeed like the Singaporeans then ur hallucinating. WAKE UP, the IGBO'S have nothing!!!

It's not about quoting a history that cattle rearers cannot live up to. It's about recognizing the facts. The days you think you know or remember are over. It has been 2 months and the non english speaking lisping (out of respect for the seat) President has done NOTHING!SHUT YOUR STINKING CATTLE REARING COW FUCKING PIEHOLES! Show us what can you do!BASTARDS!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Calculia:

I hope u are not this dumb in real life that u do it online just for banta. Why not allow the UN organise a referendumm and see the errors of your ways, right before your eyes.

Buhari election result is nothing compared to the way igbos will use their vote to reject Nigeria and every thing and person associated with it.

Fool!
I won't come down to your level of using vulgar words cos trust me you ain't no match for me. People only resort to insults when they have nothing more reasonable to say. It's characteristic of u guys tho, so I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Lacking any noteworthy natural resources, Singapore's early prosperity was based on a vigorous free trade policy, put in place in 1819 when Sir Stamford Raffles first established it as a British trading post. Later, mass industrialization bolstered the economy, and today the state boasts the world's second busiest port after Rotterdam, minimal unemployment, and a super efficient infrastructure. Almost the entire population lives in upscale new apartments, and the average per capita income is over US$12,000. Singapore is a clean, safe place to visit, its amenities are second to none and its public places are smoke-free and hygienic. if you (Igbo's) think you have all the stated in place to succeed like the Singaporeans then ur hallucinating. WAKE UP, the IGBO'S have nothing!!!

Paul Anber's essay "Modernization
and Political Disintegration: Nigeria
and the Ibos" published in the
journal of Modern African Studies
vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179.
See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary
education was introduced in Eastern
Nigeria in 1953, though the mission
schools had already prospered in
the Region long before then.
Despite the fact that there was a
requirement for limited contributory
fees, education continued to be very
much in demand. Even at the time
when universal primary education
was first introduced, the percentage
of the population over seven years
of age who were literate was higher
in the East than in any other
Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West
9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent.
Since 1959, the East has had more
teachers and pupils than any other
area of the country, with the
heaviest emphasis on primary
education. Figures for elementary
and secondary education indicate
that the approximate ratio of
teachers to population in 1963 was
1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to
every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for
every 10,000 in the north. Other
statistical data reveal how rapidly
the standard of living rose among
Ibos. The East had the most
extensive hospital facilities in the
country by 1965, the largest
regional production of electricity in
the country by 1954, and the
greatest number of vehicle
registrations by 1963. The economic
orientation of the Ibos was also
reflected through membership of
credit associations:in 1963 the East
had 68,220 individual members, the
west 5,776, and the north a mere
2,407 ." ''... His source was the
Annual Abstract of Statistics
( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos,
1965)

The above was what we had before the war, without crude oil revenue, just our coal, Palm oil and human resources, we were ahead of the rest of the Country by miles.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Yes fews years ago we had nothing because our Fellow countrymen destroyed our land, seized our properties and gave us $20 but today they are afraid of domination from the same people. Is either those ethnic groups are just backwards or Igbos are too ingénue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by cheruv: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
gratiaeo:
Junaid almajiri failed doctor should be reminded that there are six jeo-political zone in Nigeria and kachikwu happen to be from south south
But that doesn't negate the fact he's Igbo!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Calculia: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

I won't come down to your level of using vulgar words cos trust me you ain't no match for me. People only resort to insults when they have nothing more reasonable to say. It's characteristic of u guys tho, so I'm not surprised.

Ur like a rapist who refuse to listen to stop and not interested or I no do again.

U keep find justification and encouraging yourself that no is not really no but yes.

U mention names but forget that igbos do away with people very easily as they believe that no body is indispensable.

Nigeria is a rapist!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=mohisi post=37006590][/quote]what are you talking about?
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Evaromantik(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
mohisi:
and wht is hasty there and who told u that if d igbo live there will no long be nigeria and by d way wht did igbos ve let me tell u nigeria can do withouit d igbos bt igbos can't do with d nigeria,their problam is Buhari they never like him but nigeria has voted 4 him like him or hate him it makes no diferent and by d way is jona an igbo man
jonathan is a Biafran and bears our name Ebelechukwu....OBJ succeded in seperating the south south from us to keep us seperated bt what God has join,no man can seperate,thank God they still recall their origin and we have reconnect with them and we are becoming as formidable as ever.....the seperation technique can't work this time
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by pazienza(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Calculia: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2015
The earlier u get it into your head that we are Biafrans the better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Bollove: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Weeee:
You must be very crazy for saying Kogi State is Yoruba land. Common get out from this place.
Mumu, Kabba in Kogi belong to ya father father abi
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Calculia: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Biafra is my country.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by pazienza(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
. b][/ The war aim and (final) solution properly
speaking of the entire problem, is to
discriminate against the Igbos and in their
own interest. Such discrimination would
include above all the detachment of those
oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region,
in addition, the Igbos' freedom of
movement would be restricted, to prevent
their renewed penetration into other parts,
leaving any access to the sea to the
Igbos, is quite out of the question,
"(Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E.
C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of
Africa, February 1968). b]

We bounced back despite the above policy against us, which men like Junai represents.

Singapore had to break away from a regressive union with Malaysia and North Borneo, for her to get where she is today.

The only difference was that Malaysians and North Borneo were not parasitic, they believed in themselves and in their own abilities, and so never stood in the way to Singapore independence.
There was no secession clause in their constitution then, but to avoid war, they inserted it into the constitution and gave Singapore her independence.

Biafra was more than capable of being where Singapore is today, the only difference was that Singapore was lucky enough to have shared a union with non parasitic Malaysia and North Borneo, who let them be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by RitzyPrince(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
ICEMAN:

It's not about quoting a history that cattle rearers cannot live up to. It's about recognizing the facts. The days you think you know or remember are over. It has been 2 months and the non english speaking lisping (out of respect for the seat) President has done NOTHING!SHUT YOUR STINKING CATTLE REARING COW FUCKING PIEHOLES! Show us what can you do!BASTARDS!
Calm down man....instead of pouring insults on me why not lay down your points like educated fellow would grin because like seriously I couldn't fathom any atom of a meaningful logic out of all you said_just for the record I am from the Niger Delta ok. there's more to war than just glamouring for it ok, I've seen videos of the 1967 war and I must tell you its not what any youth with a future will wish for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by nunzk: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
No I won't say he was a fool for failing to get adequate ammo, after all the ones he got either got seized or impounded at arrival points. How ever he was a fool for thinking he could collaborate with people like u to break off with the entire southern part of 9ja. He should have gone on retirement when they choose a junior officer over him instead of plungign d south-east into the biafra adventure, which still haunts nigeria till today.
Every1 should knw their history. D civil war is now part of nigeria's history and its sad that little is know about that point in d history of our country.
DecemberIV:

Lol you must think you are talking to your fellow traders. Was Ojukwu a fool to not also get allies and an armoury that can match his enemy before leading his people to get slaughtered?

You people are sick jokers grin
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by VirginFinder: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
This is the same man that could not bear the fact that Yorubas were going to occupy nos 2,3 and possibly no 4.
Yet Yorubas came very close and nothing happened.

Not surprised.

I think he's just a blunt,honest fellow when it comes to expressing his feelings.
He doesnt care whose ox is gored.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by badnature: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2015
junaid mohammed is mad because today igbo people are boss over his people the cut our finger nails open our gate and washed our cars for pee nut.having come out with zero 40years ago what a people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Bollove: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
truefact:

Cowards you have willing relinquished your ancestral land to Hausa-Fulani. ..you are nothing, obedient slaves
Mumu, keep wailing on that ancestral land shit in 2015, era of technology and globalization.
We are all humankind and no land belong to Nobody ...... voluntary slavery of the brain is the worst and that is what you are !!! .... Nigerians are becoming Parliament members in UK, blacks that migrated to America during slave trade are holding important position in far away US today while your retarded brain is still thinking barbaric in a global world !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by solonazzy: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
And you happen to be a Corper?? The most senseless one i have met in the last 30yrs..
More Importantly, don't you ever claim to speak for me too cos i'm also a Yoruba Man..
lwkmd...some1 is definitely pained.....sori if u r from Kwara....bt Wats good abt Ur land, just defend it...even allowance Dats from fed govt, dey still pay last,..I was paid 12th of Dis month...to hav abused me without mentioning Wats good abt Ur land shows u r 1 rhetorical monkey....I said its a good for Nothn land, make a mockery of me by telling me Wats good abt d land...
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by guideman: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2015
That's Boko Haram speaking. Gullible leaders indeed.
pcicero:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has dismissed the sentiments shared by a former Governor of Anambra State that the Igbo have not been treated fairly in the governance of Nigeria.

Ezeife had argued that President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment of Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, who hails from the Igbo-speaking part of Delta State, to head the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, was not enough to satisfy the South-East.

But in an interview with our correspondent on Friday, Mohammed criticised Ezeife, insisting that people of the Igbo nation have enjoyed favourable treatment.

He added it was wrong to reward the Igbo simply on the basis of the Nigerian Civil War, which lasted between 1967 and 1970.

Mohammed said, “If it is about Buhari making the appointments based on merit, I have no problems with it. I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I don’t care what Ezeife says; if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today. As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect compensation is a very odd logic.

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”

The doctor-turned-politician also condemned claims that Buhari’s appointment of northerners into key positions in government was done out of ethnic sentiment.

He said, “They (critics) should tell us which ethnic groups have been favoured by Buhari in the course of making his appointments in parastatals and agencies. Those who are making those allegations, particularly the Igbo, have not told us exactly which parastatals.

“For example, an Igbo man has just been appointed as the head of the NNPC, one of the most important government agencies in Nigeria. And over 50 per cent of those appointed before him were also Igbos. So, if people decide to be mischievous, there is nothing anybody can do about it. As far as I am concerned, those appointed have been good and credible persons.”

On reports that Buhari may head the petroleum ministry for the next 18 months, the northern leader stated that there was no living Nigerian at that public level who knew as much about the ministry as Buhari.

According to Mohammed, there is full justification for Buhari to be petroleum minister for as long as he desires.

He added, “Moreover, the consequences of what happens in the oil ministry are so dire. When one looks at the track record of the past minister, one can see what we have to deal with as a country as a result of her being made a minister.

“In fact, I encourage him to retain the defence ministry because we are in a state of war and he is a distinguished retired general who has headed every single division of the Nigerian Army during his service. If he decides to be the defence minister, I would be more than glad.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-owes-igbos-nothing-junaid-tells-ezeife-2/
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by DecemberIV: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
nunzk:
No I won't say he was a fool for failing to get adequate ammo, after all the ones he got either got seized or impounded at arrival points. How ever he was a fool for thinking he could collaborate with people like u to break off with the entire southern part of 9ja. He should have gone on retirement when they choose a junior officer over him instead of plungign d south-east into the biafra adventure, which still haunts nigeria till today.
Every1 should knw their history. D civil war is now part of nigeria's history and its sad that little is know about that point in d history of our country.

Was it not even more extreme foolishness for Ojukwu to pass his arms through his enemies counts as you claimed? What happened to unmanned borders? Your excuses are both silly and hilarious.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ICEMAN(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Calm down man....instead of pouring insults on me why not lay down your points like educated fellow would grin because like seriously I couldn't fathom any atom of a meaningful logic out of all you said_just for the record I am from the Niger Delta ok. there's more to war than just glamouring for it ok, I've seen videos of the 1967 war and I must tell you its not what any youth with a future will wish for.

Because you should have started like an educated fellow as well. Your speech made me mistake you for a cwfker. But now I know you're not then speak so we can incline intellectually. Niger Delta boy. You're playing on a losing team. 2 months gone so far. NOTHING!
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by HopeAtHand: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Kindly Expatiate
pazienza:

Better not to speak at all than speak from both sides of the mouth like you just did.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by omoelesa(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
emmalexabl:

SHUT UP.....A SLAVE CANT OWN A SLAVE.

YORUBA IS ALREADY ENSLAVED TO FULANIS..
Who do usualy shout victimation and marginazation every now and then? Check this out,yebbos, slave to the hausa- fulani,to the yorubas and now to the ijaws.The only major ethnic group that may, not produced the president of nigeria.yeebos, the AGIP of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.