Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Come And Make Money On My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come And Make Money On My Website (811 Views)

3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog / Please Help!!! My Website Is Saying "Deceptive Site Ahead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Hi everybody,

Good day. As you all know, the in thing is being able to make a living with ease and the right way. This can only be achieved by "Working Smart" and not "working Hard". Based on this, I have decided to create a website that will train people in various disciplines. It is going to be more like an Online Training School, more like Udemy.com.

So here is the deal. I am going to make you cool money with whatever video materials you have to sell. I will set up the course cost and every other thing required for that course. All you have to do is login and upload your course in that course category.

For now, this is limited to only 10people. As we make progress, we may request for more resource persons

Payment

You are not paying anybody in anyway to upload your video courses. However, at the end of the month, we will look at the number of students in your class and multiply it with the cost of the course and pay you that amount. For now, we pay through VoguePay and we accept all payments on VoguePay, which means you may want to signup with VoguePay

NOTE: You are paid 70% of the total amount you have made. This is to cover the overhead cost we have accumulated

Publicity and Marketing

In as much as the site admin will is responsible for general marketing of the website and making announcements of the availability of New courses, it is still your responsibility to market your courses if really you want to make money from it. You can market / promote your courses everywhere on the internet, facebook, linkedin, tweeter etc. It is up to you.

NOTE: There is a lot differenct between Courses and Lessons. You may have a video course on website design. The Course itself is "Website Design" and the Lessons are the videos in that course. So when i say Course your should understand what I mean.

Content Management
You shall be resposible for the content you upload. Once you have registered, the Admin will upgrade your account in order to have the privilege to make post on the website. This is for the selected 10 resource persons.

Secondly, you need to be available to answer questions asked by students taking your courses. Make sure all questions are answered. This means whatever content you are uploading, you must have complete knowledge of it in order to be able to respond to question posted by students.

Your contents must be broken in parts for easy assimilation and of course so that students will be able follow the Lessons step by step. Please take note of that.

All Courses will be paid for before being accessed.

With this information, please indicate your interest now as the slots available is limited to only 10 persons.

Thank you.
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Good morning wonderful people.
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by PulseWeb: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
where is the website??
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by fattbabakay(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
no address??
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Oh the website?

I am sorry i forgot to put that...

http://www.ultimateimbuzz.com
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Good morning lovely people..
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good day peeps
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello guys.

A good morning to you. Guys. There are now Four (4) Courses available. More courses are being upload to get you empowered.

Also we are currently working on our coupon codes that wȋ̊ℓℓ give you access to specific courses at a discounted price.

You wȋ̊ℓℓ love it.

Invitation is still open to interested groups. Post ur training videos on our website..
Re: Come And Make Money On My Website by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
try mine http://mp3kingswap.ml I'll pay you faster than you can imagine

(1) (Reply)

9jadom / Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help / Naijaloaded Comment Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.