Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? (16767 Views)

Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South / Is It Possible For The British To Recolonize Nigeria?? / Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by sweettinz20(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls especially our igbo brothers ,if u na dey drink beer abeg make u na no come nairaland dey formulate history wey una no know
The hardest people the british had to fight is the northerners and the yorubas with the benin kingdom the igbo were conquered easily even the south south tried better than the igbos and they are here claiming to be the bravest.
I hail u na igbo u na sabi lie.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Ritchiee: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
mekadinho:

We ll not go, Lagos must be occupied, take it or leave it... One Nigeria, I repeat, one Nigeria. Lagos n oda city dat is part of one Nigeria must b occupied. I ok need a land in Lagos, can u sell one to me? Moro.n of d highest order.
I spit on your ugly flat spanner Igbo face and horizontal head.Horrible demons spit hot mucus on the flat spanner ugly faces and horizontal heads of your lineage for eating innocent human beings and making their wives widows and their children orphans.May scary demons give you a kiss that would remove all your teeth so you won't partake in eating human beings again and you would only be able to drink stinking funeral water like your bearded ugly women do...do not forget that the people that you and your forefathers have eaten are waiting anxiously for you at the gate of hell...You cried that you are going to Biafra when we are not done using you our slaves to develop the South West just like the whites used blacks to develop their lands.You are going nowhere until the Yorubas free you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Ritchiee: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

A coward dies a thousand times but a soldier lives but once - Julies Ceaser.
Really cut out for the effeminate Ojukwu the Coward.He wanted to show that he was brave but when he heard that Adekunle was coming,he bolted away dressed like a woman...what a general!Gen Ojukwu the Coward...no...Gen Coward the Ojukwu.
All Igbos have the Coward DNA so they were really proud of Gen Coward the Ojukwu for daring Nigeria but at last the Coward DNA surfaced and he had to run for his dare life leaving 2m-3m of those who trusted him as Sallah meats.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ojukwu is a world recognised WARLORD! Unlike a certain king who killed himself. Yorrobbers are really not a match to the igbos. We are conquering ur land on daily basis and all you could do is to carry placards. Cowardry is engrained in the DNA of the yorrobber blood

ABA made English. Buhhahahaha. Stick to your gala selling and servicing of your mother's dirty pus/s/sy cos you suck. Olodo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Goathead. You have started this game now. I hope when we repel you now. Ur lilly livered insurgirls won't report to the MOD.
[/s]

So you see yourself as an e-warrior too? Buhahahahaha. I only reply to your insult when am bored, cos you are the most dumb among the nairaland yeebhoes. You just make noise, run away and come back to reply when everyone is offline. Go learn how to spell well first before you can become a certified e-warrior. Bastard animal

3 Likes 1 Share

[s]
SonOfEl:

all you ever do is curse, curse, curse....and your favorite line "f.ucking of your wh.orish mother" shows how sick, deranged, and wasted you are. its like you are the one who does this abominable act.
[/s]

Sonofwh/ore, Shut it there anufia. Dont you sleep with your thin smelly mother? You dont need to deny the obvious, why are you angry cos i exposed the abominable act you doing, go cure your pathetic life of the curse your late father placed on you, cos you will continue to be useless till cruel death snatch you. Bas/tard son of a retarded wh/ore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Hahahahaaaaaa epain am. 3 fifth class citizen are respresenting you oily Yoruba coneheads at NA. Useless tribe of the fallen demon. Suffercated my ass. Lmaaaaooooo
[/s]

Yeebhoes are the most ridiculed in that country, when your elders talk everyone mess them up and shut them down. They are known as fools and gullible ediots everywhere. I know you are sad cos you come from a cursed and worthless tribe, a tribe of AGIP. I am not responsible for your sorrow, go ask your as/hewo mother your real father, you will kill her if she tell you the real truth about your father. M.oronic dingbat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Irresponsible son of a oluwole village drunkard. Ur useless cum worthless father must have died in penury hence your low lifer. Born by mistake
[/s]

You dont know how to do this thing, you only repeat same jargons all day. You are boring little man, go call your best men like Amadi and co, you beneath me. Stick to f/ucking your mother, she deserve sorrow and regret in life. Spit on her grave

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Amala and ewedu munching hopeless son of a who.re mother. I will continue to hunt you down till kill yaself. Frustrated son of a bi.tch
[/s]

You are no match to anyone on nairaland. You are just a normal coward that open new moniker when decimated, you run when am online and come post trash when am offline. We chased your yeebhoe best men out of nairaland, and a gala hawker like you can never be a problem. Go hunt the killer of your miserable father before coming here to display your foolishness, your dirty mother will surely kill you soon. Bastard son an overused local ash.ewo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. A fifth class citizens are representing yorubaboons at NA. Talk more of foo.lishness. Yoruba lands are up for grabs. Fulanis have taken kwara and kogi. Igbos will take lagos. Epain you? Take awolowo medicine and die. Ewu
[/s]

Go reclaim your forefathers abandoned property in PH before you spew nonsense. You are all regarded as lowlife citizen and never do wells by everyone. A worthless and shameful tribe of animals, your parents are all sufferhead and reason they run away from your cursed land daily. Who wanna stay in an erosion ravaged cursed land where nothing is working, even the disgraced ojuku whose wife was pummeled daily by FFK when he was bedridden tried to rule that country but he failed. You are all failures, and the curse will continue to manifest in your life. Shameless tribe of bastard and animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. AwOLEowo the useless coward personified is a suicidist. Deal with that. Oponu!
[/s]

Here is the coward general of the federation. A loser in life and death, spit on his rotten grave and may his smelly soul continue to rest in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Ritchiee:
Ah,ah,ah.Have you losers ever conquered anybody in your miserable cannibal lives. Go and ask your cannibal elders if you are not one of them how a few Yoruba soldiers destroyed the battalions of biafrown soldiers advancing into the South West.Go and read about your mumu civil war and come and tell us the principal actors that your cannibal forefathers and fathers fear.At the mention of Adekunle the Scorpion, your coward tribe always 'shit for their pampers'.A coward tribe that cannot even stand up to the Igalas that are killing them like chickens.You are the suyas of the Yorubas and we are going to use you to develop the South West as Oyinbos used the blacks to develop their homelands,knowing that you cannot carry any landed properties to your landlocked region.We would continue to use you as slaves for a long time to come.Yeye dey smell.
Yorubas,The natural Strategists.
Igbos,The natural Mumus and Dreamers...lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 4:11am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
mensdept:
Well a lot has been said about the cowardice of Yoruba people, whether true or imagined. One thing that is clear is despite perks received from siding with Gowon and all administrations (including the backstabbing of the south to endorse Buhari) their region remains largely the same as it did in 1966, with hardly any world class highway systems, hospitals, stadiums, airports, etc.

So, what are the Yoruba governors, senators, ministers, PASTORS, doing with all their allocation from 50 years back?
[/s]

Shut up there ediot. Why you do never do well troop to there so called region since your region is the best. You bastard leave your erosion ravaged cursed region in thousands to the SW and still make noise online. A shameless tribe of m.oronic chest beaters, you have no single shame in you all. Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by attacker231: 4:19am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Hahahahahahaaa. The coneheader comes on board with his other moniker. Thunder kill off ur entire worthless generation. Oponu
[/s]

You have been beaten, battered, wrecked, smashed, pummeled, trounced, walloped and trashed here by everyone yet you still making noise everywhere. You call everyone on here different names, and monikers. No tactics, sense, nor skills. It sucks to be you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Sonofwh/ore, Shut it there anufia. Dont you sleep with your thin smelly mother? You dont need to deny the obvious, why are you angry cos i exposed the abominable act you doing, go cure your pathetic life of the curse your late father placed on you, cos you will continue to be useless till cruel death snatch you. Bas/tard son of a retarded wh/ore.

keep making a compound fool of yourself. twisted pervert. all your e-madness does show that you had trouble growing up.

I know you are mentally warped and deranged. pls go for deliverance.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

chai.....e pain am.....
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
SonOfEl:

keep making a compound fool of yourself. twisted pervert. all your e-madness does show that you had trouble growing up.

I know you are mentally warped and deranged. pls go for deliverance.
[/s]

Sonofwh/ore, Why are you pained? I am not the cause of your problem, direct your anger to your dirty mother. The old ediot have no shame, reason everyone sleeps with her. Buhahahahaha. The truth hurts, deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

chai.....e pain am.....

Ahahahahaha. Your mom's pics is making me laugh hard, the w/hore is damn ugly. Spits on her ugly face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Sonofwh/ore, Why are you pained? I am not the cause of your problem, direct your anger to your dirty mother. The old ediot have no shame, reason everyone sleeps with her. Buhahahahaha. The truth hurts, deal with it.

keep sleeping with your mom okay? incestous fool. it is so rampant amongst your type that I remember ola rotimi's "the gods are not to blame"..... you are cursed....pls go for deliverance.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Ahahahahaha. Your mom's pics is making me laugh hard, the w/hore is damn ugly. Spits on her ugly face.

yes, you are with her pix.....chai...schizophrenia is a terrible consequence of incest and drugs.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

After1, do reply my email or PM me.
Better still you can drop any available email for me to send some info too.

cool

Ritchiee , do Pm me as well let me have you email.
I have some very juicy info.
Cheer
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
SonOfEl:

keep sleeping with your mom okay? incestous fool. it is so rampant amongst your type that I remember ola rotimi's "the gods are not to blame"..... you are cursed....pls go for deliverance.
[/s]

I dont know why you trying to lie just to save face. its no news that you sleep with that wh/ore you call a mother, everyone knows. Stop the lies ediot, this cursed nitwit now lies for a living. The same curse that kill your senile father, will surely lead you to early grave. M.oronic bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
SonOfEl:

yes, you are with her pix.....chai...schizophrenia is a terrible consequence of incest and drugs.
[/s]

Shut up ediot, The ugly ediot stinks and must be mocked. She deserve sorrow in life before joining your senile father in hell. Spits on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

cool

Cheer

Okay bro, mail me: after1one@yandex.com
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Okay bro, mail me: after1one@yandex.com

Aright.
Please do check you email in an hours time.
Cheers
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

I dont know why you trying to lie just to save face. its no news that you sleep with that wh/ore you call a mother, everyone knows. Stop the lies ediot, this cursed nitwit now lies for a living. The same curse that kill your senile father, will surely lead you to early grave. M.oronic bastard

eyaaaah......sorry eh... God will do it...
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

eyaaaah......sorry eh... God will do it...

Sonofw/hore, Go back to your daily duty, she is waiting for you in the dark room. Buahahahahaha
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Aright.
Please do check you email in an hours time.
Cheers

Alright bro.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Sonofw/hore, Go back to your daily duty, she is waiting for you in the dark room. Buahahahahaha

I feel a deep pity for you....chai.... what a waste...

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

I feel a deep pity for you....chai.... what a waste...

Pity the wretched w/hore that sired you. She deserve more pity cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

cool

Cheer
. Bring it on. U are also on our track. We are following you too. Oponu

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Go reclaim your forefathers abandoned property in PH before you spew nonsense. You are all regarded as lowlife citizen and never do wells by everyone. A worthless and shameful tribe of animals, your parents are all sufferhead and reason they run away from your cursed land daily. Who wanna stay in an erosion ravaged cursed land where nothing is working, even the disgraced ojuku whose wife was pummeled daily by FFK when he was bedridden tried to rule that country but he failed. You are all failures, and the curse will continue to manifest in your life. Shameless tribe of bastard and animals.
. Oponu! Continue writing the epistles of Yorubastard lost territory. Meanwhile an Emir of kwara continues to lord janet Abimbola in yoruba land. Hahahahahaaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can We Break Loose From Kwara? / Senate Honours Funke Adedoyin, Adjourns Plenary / Tickets: 62 Aggrieved APC Reps Await Panel Report, Plot Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.