Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? (16768 Views)

Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South / Is It Possible For The British To Recolonize Nigeria?? / Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Bring it on. U are also on our track. We are following you too. Oponu

Coward, stop forming e-warrior. Go learn how to spell first before trying to face those above you. You are just a weak noise maker that open different monikers to throw insult daily. Stick to my advice ediot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Oponu! Continue writing the epistles of Yorubastard lost territory. Meanwhile an Emir of kwara continues to lord janet Abimbola in yoruba land. Hahahahahaaaa
[/s]

I will take you serious the day you reclaim Rumukoro, and many others in PH. You are all cursed and beneath everyone in Nigeria, so shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Pity the wretched w/hore that sired you. She deserve more pity cheesy cheesy cheesy

*exactly as I predicted.....chai*
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

ABA made English. Buhhahahaha. Stick to your gala selling and servicing of your mother's dirty pus/s/sy cos you suck. Olodo

LMAO @Aba made English. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You are no match to anyone on nairaland. You are just a normal coward that open new moniker when decimated, you run when am online and come post trash when am offline. We chased your yeebhoe best men out of nairaland, and a gala hawker like you can never be a problem. Go hunt the killer of your miserable father before coming here to display your foolishness, your dirty mother will surely kill you soon. Bastard son an overused local ash.ewo
. Whinning whiner. Why not go and tell that to ur VVF stricken who.re mother. Ijiot
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Whinning whiner. Why not go and tell that to ur VVF stricken who.re mother. Ijiot
[/s]

Same boring trash. Step up your game ediot, you are boring.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

*exactly as I predicted.....chai*

Sonofwh/ore, She is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Bring it on. U are also on our track. We are following you too. Oponu

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:

LMAO @Aba made English. cheesy cheesy grin

Waiting for you email or PM too.
Cheers
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You dont know how to do this thing, you only repeat same jargons all day. You are boring little man, go call your best men like Amadi and co, you beneath me. Stick to f/ucking your mother, she deserve sorrow and regret in life. Spit on her grave
. Paedophile. No no face me and see how i truncate ur remaining cursed life. Misery and penury will continue to hunt ur entire family. Ezi ohia
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SonOfEl(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Pity the wretched w/hore that sired you. She deserve more pity cheesy cheesy cheesy

**father forgive him, pls deliver him**
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Paedophile. No no face me and see how i truncate ur remaining cursed life. Misery and penury will continue to hunt ur entire family. Ezi ohia
[/s]

You are no match for me and bore me, seriously you are very dumb. You only repeat same trash every day, you have no shame at all. I have chased many yeebhoes away from nairaland, you are part of them but had to open a new moniker cos you are pained. Only cowards open new monikers to throw subtle insult, calamity and sorrow will befall all your family and generation. Your senile father will strangle your dirty mother to death, moronic bastard.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Yeebhoes are the most ridiculed in that country, when your elders talk everyone mess them up and shut them down. They are known as fools and gullible ediots everywhere. I know you are sad cos you come from a cursed and worthless tribe, a tribe of AGIP. I am not responsible for your sorrow, go ask your as/hewo mother your real father, you will kill her if she tell you the real truth about your father. M.oronic dingbat.
. Yes! We are the most ridiculed but we are at the same time representing yorubaboons and bastards at the NA. And Emir is also ruling you in kwara. Lolz. Yoruba land is up for grab. Ijaws will son invade ondo and conquer it. Lmaooo. Kill yaself
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2015
SonOfEl:

**father forgive him, pls deliver him**

Go f/uck your smelly mother, she is waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Yes! We are the most ridiculed but we are at the same time representing yorubaboons and bastards at the NA. And Emir is also ruling you in kwara. Lolz. Yoruba land is up for grab. Ijaws will son invade ondo and conquer it. Lmaooo. Kill yaself
[/s]

Another weak jab from a product of baby factory, I dont know how running away from ones land means victory. Everyone is using you cursed wanderers and you dont even see it. You are all modernized slaves, you are despised cos of your stupidity and badluck you bring to that country. The curse has been following you bastard from womb, the only tribe everyone piss on. Its suck to be yeebhoe. Buhahahahha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

So you see yourself as an e-warrior too? Buhahahahaha. I only reply to your insult when am bored, cos you are the most dumb among the nairaland yeebhoes. You just make noise, run away and come back to reply when everyone is offline. Go learn how to spell well first before you can become a certified e-warrior. Bastard animal
. I am in no way an E-warrior but I will continue to hunt and curse ur accursed generation. Egbe igwe gbariegi na ndi be unu nile. Ozu!
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Waiting for you email or PM too.
Cheers

They have been decimated on nairaland. Most of them have now switch to new handles. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. I am in no way an E-warrior but I will continue to hunt and curse ur accursed generation. Egbe igwe gbariegi na ndi be unu nile. Ozu!
[/s]

How can a never do well like you hunt me? You are beneath me and even your best men scramble when I show. You have been disgraced on nairaland and had to open a new moniker, you have no shame just like your late father. He was stoned to death for stealing ordinary maggi at Ariara market. May cruel death visit your thin mad mother soon, may you be victim of accident, may you suffer before you die a miserable death. May your corpse be destroyed by vultures. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by ARIZONA123(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

ABA made English. Buhhahahaha. Stick to your gala selling and servicing of your mother's dirty pus/s/sy cos you suck. Olodo
. You keep repeating the same jargon. I hope you dnt fvck your slutty mum just like fani kayode. Eze ure
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Another weak jab from a product of baby factory, I dont know how running away from ones land means victory. Everyone is using you cursed wanderers and you dont even see it. You are all modernized slaves, you are despised cos of your stupidity and badluck you bring to that country. The curse has been following you bastard from womb, the only tribe everyone piss on. Its suck to be yeebhoe. Buhahahahha

Hahahahaha. Abeg take it easy on that baby factory boy. Cant you see he is frustrated and angry, dont kill him abeg. Ahahahah cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:

They have been decimated on nairaland. Most of them have now switch to new handles. Lmaooo

Trust me, you want to PM me or provide me ur email.
Very important for all omooduaa
cheesy
Cheers bro
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You keep repeating the same jargon. I hope you dnt fvck your slutty mum just like fani kayode. Eze ure

The Illiterate gala hawker is still making mouth, What the Bleep is engrained? You mean Fani Kayode that smacked Biancar ojuku, nah nah. He finished off biancar while ojuku the ediot was bedridden in the hospital, Ojuku married FFK left over. What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Trust me, you want to PM me or provide me ur email.
Very important for all omooduaa
cheesy
Cheers bro

Will send you PM now. My boss will be interested.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

The Illiterate gala hawker is still making mouth, What the Bleep is engrained? You mean Fani Kayode that smacked Biancar ojuku, nah nah. He finished off biancar while ojuku the ediot was bedridden in the hospital, Ojuku married FFK left over. What a shame.

Ahahhaaha easy easy. Pity the boy naah. Buhhahahahaha. Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Ahahhaaha easy easy. Pity the boy naah. Buhhahahahaha. Lwkmd

The accursed ediot is one coward hiding behind a fresh moniker. His former moniker is cyberwolf, but the ediot is ashamed and always denying it. He was ra/ped few days ago by one guy, everyone spit on his face here, i have no pity for the bastard. He will open a new moniker soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by CyberWolf: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

The accursed ediot is one coward hiding behind a fresh moniker. His former moniker is cyberwolf, but the ediot is ashamed and always denying it. He was ra/ped few days ago by one guy, everyone spit on his face here, i have no pity for the bastard. He will open a new moniker soon.
Who is this confused ediot mentioning me this morning? angry angry Just fvck off my mention sad sad
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
Who is this confused ediot mentioning me this morning? angry angry Just fvck off my mention sad sad

Here comes the gala hawker with his other moniker. The accursed bastard without honor, I will e-smash that your flat head if you mess up. The foolish old fool you call your father will deny you when am through with you. Shameless dimwit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by totit: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Will send you PM now. My boss will be interested.

Aiit bro.
Part one sent to after 1 grin

After1, check you mail now. More coming up.

Cheers
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2015
CyberWolf:

Cowardice runs in your blood. Why hiding behind a new handle, you should go kill yourself for being foolish. You are a coward both online and offline, it sucks to be you.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Aiit bro.

Cheers

Will check and reply asap.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
totit:

Aiit bro.

Cheers

Ok, will mail you now.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by CyberWolf: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2015
after1:

Here comes the gala hawker with his other moniker. The accursed bastard without honor, I will e-smash that your flat head if you mess up. The foolish old fool you call your father will deny you when am through with you. Shameless dimwit.
grin grin cheesy cheesy LMAO ...Anyway I don't have time for a jobless ediot like you...Enjoy yourself here undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: The Gladiators, Their Chances, Weaknesses / Law Is Not The Only “Learned Profession” By Farooq A. Kperogi / US Judge Delays Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records After Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.