Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? (16763 Views)

Donald Ekpo Replies Alhaji Sagir On Igbo's Attempt To Colonize The South South / Is It Possible For The British To Recolonize Nigeria?? / Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
after1:

Yeebhoes are cursed from womb. Ojuku of cursed memory will continue to cry in hell right now. Foolish people.

Slave stop showing your dysfunctional omota upbringing and concentrate on debunking what the OP posted with counter facts and not cheap regurgitated weak insults.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by dolphinheart(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Are you defending coming from the lineage of cowards whose current state of development is as a direct result of a parasitic yeast arrangement?

Coward leech.

These parasitic yeast arrangement has been in existense since man started arranging himself into kingdoms and countries . The dominant Egyptians where taking resources and wealth from the nubians, the dominant assyrians from northern isreal, the babylonians , Persians and Greeks too. The dominant Rome collected food from egypt freelly . The British from nigeria. Read up on what the British, dutch, potuguese and spaniads did to the south east Asia islands and their resources.

So if you believe a tribe is a parasitic yeast, I bet we can say its a common trait of a dominant race , as history has shown us .

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
after1:

Good, may you and your household perish like waste water.

E no go pass this one.

Loud mouthed dirty ugly jealous bastard traitor

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

These parasitic yeast arrangement has been in existense since man started arranging himself into kingdoms and countries . The dominant Egyptians where taking resources and wealth from the nubians, the dominant assyrians from northern isreal, the babylonians , Persians and Greeks too. The dominant Rome collected food from egypt freelly . The British from nigeria. Read up on what the British, dutch, potuguese and spaniads did to the south east Asia islands and their resources.

So if you believe a tribe is a parasitic yeast, I bet we can say its a common trait of a dominant race , as history has shown us .

Name one Yoruba opposition figure in pre colonial Nigeria and stop dithering about you coward slave descendant

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
BishopMagic:

Slave stop showing your dysfunctional omota upbringing and concentrate on debunking what the OP posted with counter facts and not cheap regurgitated weak insults.
[/s]

Another cursed animal from the erosion ravaged cursed land. Bring your foolish father here and let me slap his ugly face for bringing a shameless ediot like you to this world. You a known lunatic on nairaland, something you inherit from your foolish mother. Go bang the cheap wh.ore since you derive pleasure in sleeping with your smelly mother. Ediotic akpu eating bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by after1: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

My father is a known lunatic. May we all perish soon

Good of you. Bastard
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by attacker231: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yiiboes always looking for trouble. Worthless tribe cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by mekadinho(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
your father is a m'oron. I thought namdi kanu said Nigeria is a zoo. So you ibo animals are actually afraid of going back to Biafra. Bastards
We ll not go, Lagos must be occupied, take it or leave it... One Nigeria, I repeat, one Nigeria. Lagos n oda city dat is part of one Nigeria must b occupied. I need a land in Lagos, can u sell one to me? Moro.n of d highest order.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
attacker231:
Yiiboes always looking for trouble. Worthless tribe cool cool cool

Name one battle or any Yoruba General or leader that fought British occupation of Your glorious Oyo Empire.

Name just one event or any leader that fought the British.

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by dolphinheart(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Name one Yoruba opposition figure in pre colonial Nigeria and stop dithering about you coward slave descendant

Must there be an opposition?. There are many slave descendants who are better than descendants of free people.
There are many lineages of free people which have been wiped out while those of slaves are alive , free and living well today

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by dolphinheart(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
pazienza:

" I believe that it is better even from the point of survival to fight and be conquered than to surrender without fighting" .~ George Orwell.
"It is better to be a live dog than a dead lion". - wise king Solomon .

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

Must there be an opposition?. There are many slave descendants who are better than descendants of free people.
There are many lineages of free people which have been wiped out while those of slaves are alive , free and living well today

The question will go a long way in debunking that your ancestors opened their doors to colonialism without a fight in order to halt the impending jihad from the north and near anarchy brought about by your people to properly govern themselves and live side by side in peace.

So answer the damn question or forever stfu!

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

"It is better to be a live dog than a dead lion". - wise king Solomon .

A coward dies a thousand times but a soldier lives but once - Julies Ceaser.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Name one incidence of revolt against British imperialism on Yoruba soil and one opposition figure to stop British occupation.

Hahahaha You don change mouth again? So the abeokuta revolt happened in france? The ijebu-anglo war happened in Australia? i'm a man of facts. don't ridicule yourself. there's so much info with me.at first you wanted to make it appear like yoruba people had no revolts or never stood up to whites. i named them now you're twisting it to yoruba soil lol.Awolowo wasn't an opposition figure right? Ha!

9 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
mekadinho:

We ll not go, Lagos must be occupied, take it or leave it... One Nigeria, I repeat, one Nigeria. Lagos n oda city dat is part of one Nigeria must b occupied. I need a land in Lagos, can u sell one to me? Moro.n of d highest order.
your mother is a m'oron. chukwu abiama okike strike all the male folks in your family dead.

We know that all the rantings of namdi kanu on radio Biafra is actually hot air with no substance. We know that iboland is cursed and you ibos have got no choice than to hang on to one Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahahaha You don change mouth again? So the abeokuta revolt happened in france? The ijebu-anglo war happened in Australia? i'm a man of facts. don't ridicule yourself. there's so much info with me.at first you wanted to make it appear like yoruba people had no revolts or never stood up to whites. i named them now you're twisting it to yoruba soil lol.Awolowo wasn't an opposition figure right? Ha!

Pre colonial event or figure.

Awolowo was not yet born when your ancestors handed their Kingdom freely to the British.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Pre colonial event or figure.

Awolowo was not yet born when your ancestors handed their Kingdom freely to the British.

This guy you lost already. Swallow your weak pride and stop trying to find silly excuses.you thought no one here will refute your junk.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

This guy you lost already. Swallow your weak pride and stop trying to find silly excuses.you thought no one here will refute your junk.

Shatap you slave coward.

Was Awolowo born at the time of British incursions into Nigeria?

Is Awolowo from the same generation ad Jaja of Opobo?

I ask again name one precolonial opposition figure from your coward region.

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by baralatie(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Are binis and Nupes and Hausas yoruba now?

Pls just name one Yoruba opposition warrior against British rule.

I take God beg you answer my question and let's move forward with this debate and stop prancing about.

NAME ONE YORUBA PRECOLONIAL FIGURE OR ANY ARMED CONFLICT PREVENTING THE BRITISH FROM OCCUPYING YORUBA LAND.

By doing so you will have succeeded in debunking what the OP posted.
prince kosoko
madam tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by attacker231: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
BishopMagic:

Name one battle or any Yoruba General or leader that fought British occupation of Your glorious Oyo Empire.

Name just one event or any leader that fought the British.
[/s]

Go ask your father in his grave that rubbish question. Do you think I have time for mad trolls like you, a known troll that have more than 80 monikers he use in spewing rubbish daily. Mschew

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
baralatie:

prince kosoko
madam tinubu

Sharap you parasitic leach.

The Binis occupied Lagos that doesn't make them yorubas.

If your people later adopted Bini names doesn't mean all of you are now binis.

You claiming bini is yoruba is like Arabs in Jerusalem claiming to be Jews.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Go ask your father in his grave that rubbish question. Do you think I have time for mad trolls like you, a known troll that have more than 80 monikers he use in spewing rubbish daily. Mschew

Slave the honest truth is that the OP is right.

Your slave cowardly leaders went and held the British hand like a prison b1tch to help halt the jihad.

You cowards. grin grin grin

Enjoy your Oduastan when ISWAP continues where Uthman Dan Fodio left off.

Slaves

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Shatap you slave coward.

Was Awolowo born at the time of British incursions into Nigeria?

Is Awolowo from the same generation ad Jaja of Opobo?

I ask again name one precolonial opposition figure from your coward region.

While I won't attempt to educate yo ass again. i will ask you this

Where was your bravery during the Northern pogrom?

Where was your bravery during the civil war?

How come you were still enslaved?

Have you ever won any war?

Where was your bravery during APO 6, MUBI 13, KATSINA COUPLE, GIDEON AKALUKA saga AND EZU RIVER.

If you can't answer this then you're the real coward

You are like that stubborn kid who's always trying to engage in fights he will never win and end up getting messed up

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Descendant of Pocket Holders

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by mekadinho(f): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
your mother is a m'oron. chukwu abiama okike strike all the male folks in your family dead.

We know that all the rantings of namdi kanu on radio Biafra is actually hot air with no substance. We know that iboland is cursed and you ibos have got no choice than to hang on to one Nigeria
Hahaha...... See pain, bas.tardic nitwit. We ll nt go, I love Lagos, cos its a no man land, I don't wanna go oh... I wanna buy anoda land @ Lagos naa, I m enjoying one Nigeria, what of u my Broda? Hope u r? Pls follow me and enjoy one Nigeria, all thanks to GOWON and Awolowo. Biafra is on a pause mode nw, till we enjoy Nigeria finish, then we ll enter Biafra, what do u think?
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

Sharap you parasitic leach.

The Binis occupied Lagos that doesn't make them yorubas.

If your people later adopted Bini names doesn't mean all of you are now binis.

You claiming bini is yoruba is like Arabs in Jerusalem claiming to be Jews.
**yawns**
that is why I told you that you need a refresher course in history and mostly when it comes to Yoruba history.
you asked for names of precolonial figures who fought against the British and now I gave you two names.
Now you are talking of Bini.did you see Bini in my post.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

While I won't attempt to educate yo ass again. i will ask you this

Where was your bravery during the Northern pogrom?

Where was your bravery during the civil war?

How come you were still enslaved?

Have you ever won any war?

Where was your bravery during APO 6, MUBI 13, KATSINA COUPLE, GIDEON AKALUKA saga AND EZU RIVER.

If you can't answer this then you're the real coward

You are like that stubborn kid who's always trying to engage in fights he will never win and end up getting messed up

I am not Igbo you foolish descendant of Pocket holders.

This time around there won't be any British to save you from the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Slavery is imminent.

Sept 13, 2015 you become a citizen of Arewastan

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
mekadinho:

Hahaha...... See pain, bas.tardic nitwit. We ll nt go, I love Lagos, cos its a no man land, I don't wanna go oh... I wanna buy anoda land @ Lagos naa, I m enjoying one Nigeria, what of u my Broda? Hope u r? Pls follow me and enjoy one Nigeria, all thanks to GOWON and Awolowo. Biafra is on a pause mode nw, till we enjoy Nigeria finish, then we ll enter Biafra, what do u think?

Olodo do you understand what pre-colonial means?

FYI there is pre, colonial and post colonial periods

How old was Awolowo in 1895?

You have nobody to mention because your cowardly ancestors rather went to hold the British hand like the biatches you are.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
BishopMagic:

I am not Igbo you foolish descendant of Pocket holders.

This time around there won't be any British to save you from the descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Slavery is imminent.

Sept 13, 2015 you become a citizen of Arewastan

Hahaha you want to engage me in a verbal war? looool don't attempt it you'll lose. i'm just being humble. Son you're from abakaliki. okay if you're not ibo tell us the ones your manky fathers did

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by dolphinheart(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=BishopMagic post=37013511]

A coward dies a thousand times but a soldier lives but once - Julies Ceaser.[/quote

You are definitely right. - Marc Anthony .
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by BishopMagic: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
O
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha you want to engage me in a verbal war? looool don't attempt it you'll lose. i'm just being humble. Son you're from abakaliki. okay if you're not ibo tell us the ones your manky fathers did

Just mention one pre colonial figure in Yoruba land that fought British invasion.

That is all I need to hear from you or you remain a descendant of Pocket holding b1tches.
Re: The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=BishopMagic post=37014341]O

Just mention one pre colonial figure in your own land that fought British invasion.

That is all I need to hear from you or you remain a descendant of wrapper-tying gays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun By-Election: Fayose Congratulates Adeleke, Says Isiaka Didn’t Die In Vain / Buhari ‘pampering’ Miyetti Allah – Gani Adams Explodes / IBB Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.