Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? (3179 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2015
It has to be all of u and not the girls i know only. U girls are so dull its impossible to love any of u. U people dont have zero skill on how to chat online, when on the phone u people are worst! U expect boys to send u money and yet u dont even have enough confidence to control the guy, u are not nice and u are not mean. I dont mind a mean girl cuz that means shes confident but yall cant even be mean to me cuz yall suffer from low self esteem, then be nice na if yall are that weak and inferior. how the hell am i supposed to take any of u seriously. All the girls i woo its the same pattern, poor communication skill mixed with an inability to express theirself. No wonder guys dont fall inlove in nigeria its impossible to love any naija girl just fvck them and cut them off cuz they boring u can almost cry!!!! How th am i supposed to marry any of these God forbid na to go find my ghana Queen!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by ikbnice(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2015
I feel ur pain dude, u just felt d weight of gals' cruelty. Anyway, you shouldnt have generalized it.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Pls op stop foolin urself here in nairaland.. Cryn ova ladies isn't manly..

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:
I feel ur pain dude, u just felt d weight of gals' cruelty.
Anyway, you shouldnt have generalized it.

My point i want them to be cruel to me but they dont even have the balls to. I love powerful confident women but naija girls are not confident
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2015
*facepalm*

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls op stop foolin urself here in nairaland.. Cryn ova ladies isn't manly..

God punish u bastard. Who is crying over dirty naija girls, nigga u better f off before u see ur dead grand dad this morning , dirty fvck
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2015
I wonder how yall manage to scam a nigga when ur not even sexxy on the chat room
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2015
And all the beasts cant even reply cuz they know they guilty. I will rape the next bitchh that falls in my trap cuz yall useless. Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by 2dice(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Shey Bi na one-chance... Well i dey my Busstop
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by 2dice(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Shey Bi na one-chance... Well i dey my Busstop
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:
And all the beasts cant even reply cuz they know they guilty. I will rape the next bitchh that falls in my trap cuz yall useless. Bye
ediot. i hope someone rapes your sister.
frustrated thing. cos' no girl wants to date you..

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by ibe9ja: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Dis op must be high on sambisa weed. poor communication skill, poor communication skill, poor communication skill... Perhaps you should work on your writing skill first.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by HomieQuan(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
So ur mom is not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Peachess(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
I guess your mum and every female relations you have are also dull, so I'm not surprised you think like an idiot...it's in you!
I don't blame those girls if they don't wanna have anything to do with you. Who wanna talk to a pùssyàss nigga like you anyway

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by AfroKnight: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
This guy is probably not Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Bevy12(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Wow, I woke up this morning with a mind to go to church and you just brought this your post to spoil my eyes. You know, I used to think that everyone uses their sense now. Well, I guess its not everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
dear Op,only dull naija mugus like u come online to complain about issues like this...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Johnnoah1st: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:
It has to be all of u and not the girls i know only. U girls are so dull its impossible to love any of u. U people dont have zero skill on how to chat online, when on the phone u people are worst! U expect boys to send u money and yet u dont even have enough confidence to control the guy, u are not nice and u are not mean. I dont mind a mean girl cuz that means shes confident but yall cant even be mean to me cuz yall suffer from low self esteem, then be nice na if yall are that weak and inferior. how the hell am i supposed to take any of u seriously. All the girls i woo its the same pattern, poor communication skill mixed with an inability to express theirself. No wonder guys dont fall inlove in nigeria its impossible to love any naija girl just fvck them and cut them off cuz they boring u can almost cry!!!! How th am i supposed to marry any of these God forbid na to go find my ghana Queen!!
pls give d girls some break its becoming boring.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by donjoewizy(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

Guess you looking at the dullard nationalised Naija girly angle...trust me when I say some very enlightened Naija babe will make ur intelligence look like a joke to u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Toro2015(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:
This rant of yours is really pathetic. What a troll you are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ediot. i hope someone rapes your sister. frustrated thing. cos' no girl wants to date you..
Lol u no know why i dey laugh
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Krystalzkris:
dear Op,only dull naija mugus like u come online to complain about issues like this...

I know u love me just admit im ur crush boo wink
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Another gender war brewing. *spreads mat*
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

Why is your mum so dull?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Krystalzkris(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

I know u love me just admit im ur crush boo wink
im too intelligent to crush on u.. grin u only attract dull girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

Lol u no know why i dey laugh
ya.. because you no get sense'. why you wan rape person daughter and sister??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Czar01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
OP is forgetting his mother was once a "Naija girl" wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by penisEnlargmnt: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
I feel your pain bro. Naija girls can be so just boring and dull!! Hardly will you see one socially intelligent out of a group of hundred.

Apparently, just as you said, I did say Ghana girls are better. tho not farrrr better. But when socially compare with d likes of Naija girls, majority of them stand out.

**And to talk about the carriers of flamboyant Ukwu, "Naija Girls dey learn".

** wonder how I know so much, I live here in Accra...

#SayNoToBoringGirls
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by KingRaoul: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Krystalzkris:
im too intelligent to crush on u.. grin u only attract dull girls

How are u sure ur not dull ?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Krystalzkris(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
KingRaoul:

How are u sure ur not dull ?
this question u just asked is the kind of question people like you ask...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by otimothy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
its understandable the op might be joking though however op pray the next girl that comes your way does not set you up with this rape you openly claim you wanna carry out,i really pity you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? by Daintilicious(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lamentation of a pained broke dude

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 15 List Of Guys That Should Contest For Mr Nairaland 2016 / Woman With TWO Vaginas Reveals All About Sex / If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.