Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) (6121 Views)

MUST READ: Because I'm A Man By Frankie Jay Alozie / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Think These Pics Are Dirty? You'll Definitely Look Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2016
It is with great sorrow and lugubriousness that i create this topic due to the egregious behaviour of our teenage girls and adult ladies in nigeria.
Well here goes my story:
i actually met up with this girl, she is of an immense beauty though. She was my junior colleague back then in school cos we studied the same course.
I met her yesterday in the noon and i called on her, greeted her but she pretended as if she never knew me all because i was tattered and unkempt in my appearance.
Ever since i left school, i have been in the hustling field. My skin has been exposed to the destructive ultra violet rays of the scorching sun and i lost all my freshness and virtually became as dark as a charcoal (dont laugh me pls cos it shall be well with the righteous).
So i was cutting grass and weeding the overgrown weeds for a neighbour and this girl i stated earlier passed by, i had to approach her and re-introduced my self again to her and transport her brain back to memory lane and even though she remembered but you could see the way she observed my body, skin, dressing, hair, side face, cheeks, legs, finger nails, toes and all the parts of my body to deduce if i am "fresh, rich and handsome" and when she observed that from my looks i have really hustle and suffered, she snubbed me and refused giving me her contacts and majestically walked out of me.
I was befuddled by her abysmall and appaling behaviour, i was downcasted and i later summed up courage.
This was a girl that used to have a pre-ference, pre-disposition and predilection for me but now she snubbed me all because i aint fresh again.
Conclusively, i really wanna confirm my assertions by adducing that all naija girls are the same due to their low mentality.
Does she think that its over with me? There is still a bright and luminous future ahead. Seeing a young guy with potentials trying to hustle for a low standard of living doesn't necessarily means that its over with him. Girls take note

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by fabianiweka: 11:46am On May 13, 2016
keeping moving bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2016
dude.... Relax. Free the babe. When you are well to do... You'll be fresh again. Those kind of girls end up being the wife of a 'wife beater'

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by otunbacarter(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2016
Op dey para o... See grammar grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by xendra: 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
mctheww... if she was d one you met tattered, with bad skin and wearing rags will you go for her.... don't expect people to do for you what what you won't do for them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by debque(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2016
yeah but that wouldn't stop from at least greeting her or answering her greetings....
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Curvinus(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2016
Learn to play by the rules bro. Women are biologically hard wired to detect a man with the best genetics for procreation or the one who can consistently bring home the proverbial beacon. This is as result of millions years of genetic coding and you cannot simply wish away this firmware by feeling sorry for yourself or bitching about its impropriety.

In the case of Naija, most families are poor and the girls are both pressured and conditioned to seek out a man with the prospect of greener pastures.

If you don't have money, at least you should try to be the best version of yourself by going to the gym and dressing smart.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 13, 2016
xendra:
mctheww... if she was d one you met tattered, with bad skin and wearing rags will you go for her.... don't expect people to do for you what what you won't do for them.
If it were you, I would have come for you, exchange pleasantry with you, have a little laugh with you, ask for your contact, call you later in the day, book a lunch date with you, and ........

whisper to your ears, telling you how BEAUTIFUL you are.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by UIA04(f): 6:22pm On May 13, 2016
Pheww
And and the ranting continues....

@op are you just realizing that people bow to the rising sun
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Martinez19(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Curvinus:
Learn to play by the rules bro. Women are biologically hard wired to detect a man with the best genetics for procreation or the one who can consistently bring home the proverbial beacon. This is as result of millions years of genetic coding and you cannot simply wish away this firmware by feeling sorry for yourself or bitching about its impropriety.

In the case of Naija, most families are poor and the girls are both pressured and conditioned to seek out a man with the prospect of greener pastures.

If you don't have money, at least you should try to be the best version of yourself by going to the gym and dressing smart.
Being biologically wired to seek out a man with a greener pasture doesn't mean that one should start snubbing friends. You can greet your friends and still seek greener pastures. Or does greeting means you will marry the person you greeted?

@op, this is a trait common with both men and women especially women. It seems onces you fall drastically from a high social status or there seems to be no hope for a bright future, people and friends distance themselves from you and cap it snubbery. It's all vanity and mean-spiritedness perhaps. A fail in one's moral compass. I won't be surprised if that girl goes to church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by payman(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2018
xendra:
madam abeg wen do u intend to get sense?keep supporting d stupid girl's actions u hear.i can bet my left ball that d guy even earns more than ur daddy...if u knw u knw
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by mimimile93: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2018
FuckTheM0ds:
It is with great sorrow and lugubriousness that i create this topic due to the egregious behaviour of our teenage girls and adult ladies in nigeria.
Well here goes my story:
i actually met up with this girl, she is of an immense beauty though. She was my junior colleague back then in school cos we studied the same course.
I met her yesterday in the noon and i called on her, greeted her but she pretended as if she never knew me all because i was tattered and unkempt in my appearance.
Ever since i left school, i have been in the hustling field. My skin has been exposed to the destructive ultra violet rays of the scorching sun and i lost all my freshness and virtually became as dark as a charcoal (dont laugh me pls cos it shall be well with the righteous).
So i was cutting grass and weeding the overgrown weeds for a neighbour and this girl i stated earlier passed by, i had to approach her and re-introduced my self again to her and transport her brain back to memory lane and even though she remembered but you could see the way she observed my body, skin, dressing, hair, side face, cheeks, legs, finger nails, toes and all the parts of my body to deduce if i am "fresh, rich and handsome" and when she observed that from my looks i have really hustle and suffered, she snubbed me and refused giving me her contacts and majestically walked out of me.
I was befuddled by her abysmall and appaling behaviour, i was downcasted and i later summed up courage.
This was a girl that used to have a pre-ference, pre-disposition and predilection for me but now she snubbed me all because i aint fresh again.
Conclusively, i really wanna confirm my assertions by adducing that all naija girls are the same due to their low mentality.
Does she think that its over with me? There is still a bright and luminous future ahead. Seeing a young guy with potentials trying to hustle for a low standard of living doesn't necessarily means that its over with him. Girls take note

Nigerian ladies judge by appearance.

That is why guys fake their personalities just to bleep these prostitutes.

Nigerian ladies are God forsaken creatures roaming the earth's surface..
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by mimimile93: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2018
UIA04:
Pheww

And and the ranting continues....

@op are you just realizing that people women bow to the rising sun
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by xendra: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
payman:
madam abeg wen do u intend to get sense?keep supporting d stupid girl's actions u hear.i can bet my left ball that d guy even earns more than ur daddy...if u knw u knw
who born dis one angry you just wake up I doubt you even know how to read, how much more comprehend
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Tombrown3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Naija girls will never get sense!

I blame poverty and the kind of environment they are brought up and things they see on Nollywood though.

That reminds me of a final year chic I had an affair with when I was in first year, just because I told her I was a graduate and waiting for clearance.

Lol,

Long story short,

that girl has been asking me what am still doing in school till now.

NB: when I approached her, her first question was "what level are you? " so I packaged the lie instantly, thanks to my final year roomy who helped me finish work.

Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by payman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
xendra:
who born dis one angry you just wake up I doubt you even know how to read, how much more comprehend
knowing hw to read isnt so important to me,neither is comprehending...and as for who born me,na confirm olosho like u.bt the fact that u r able to read my previous comment and even reply me shows that i hav been able to express myself well to a numbskull.for me,that is a great achievement.i can never wish for more
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by xendra: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
payman:

knowing hw to read isnt so important to me,neither is comprehending...and as for who born me,na confirm olosho like u.bt the fact that u r able to read my previous comment and even reply me shows that i hav been able to express myself well to a numbskull.for me,that is a great achievement. i can never wish for more
obviously ......SMH
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
xendra:
what's this one saying
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Lordbooster(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wah a thread...ya all don't forget to check ma signature for some steaming naija 18+ content
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Adasun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
whisper to your ears, telling you how BEAUTIFUL you are.
da last part should be in za other rum cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by payman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
xendra:
obviously ......SMH
is dat all?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Tombrown3:
Naija girls will never get sense!

I blame poverty and the kind of environment they are brought up and things they see on Nollywood though.

That reminds me of a final year chic I had an affair with when I was in first year, just because I told her I was a graduate and waiting for clearance.

Lol,

Long story short,

that girl has been asking me what am still doing in school till now.

NB: when I approached her, her first question was "what level are you? " so I packaged the lie instantly, thanks to my final year roomy who helped me finish work.

Nonsense people.

What you said doesnt correlate, op is talking about physical appearance, your own is you lied to get a final year student, now what has poverty, environment and nollywood movies got to do here be sincere to yourself, if the girl was the tattered looking one, would you look at her, or approach her??
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Cholls(m): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2018
NevetsIbot:
dude.... Relax. Free the babe. When you are well to do... You'll be fresh again. Those kind of girls end up being the wife of a 'wife beater'
my brother good advice from a brother to a brother...op no worry yourself day break everywhere burst
Re: Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) by Tombrown3(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:

What you said doesnt correlate, op is talking about physical appearance, your own is you lied to get a final year student, now what has poverty, environment and nollywood movies got to do here be sincere to yourself, if the girl was the tattered looking one, would you look at her, or approach her??
Everything I said correspond quite well on the topic at hand. Get the point...

Some women judge you and your bank account base on your physical appearance, op was not in his freshest appearance so fvcking what? He should be treated as a poo?

We package, we lie, we get you laid, you regret and start saying shit about all men.
We show our real self, most times you find it not up to standard and make a guy man feel inferior, What do you want!

That reminds me of a girl who came to my uncle's house for the first time to look for him, since she doesn't know my uncle facially, she ignored greeting my uncle because she saw an old man washing his car outside.

No need to tell you what happened after she realised her mistake.(my uncle is a prof in Unical and she needed help from him badly)

My point again, women will always judge on physical appearance, that's why we lie to get laid with pretty women that think they are classy.

Abeg free me joor!
I've always been on point.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex / Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.