Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? (1309 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / This Why You Dnt Treat People Dirty ( PIC ) / How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2015
I am currently in my life where am living with people who do not like me, no matter what I have done for them. I cannot categorically tell if the said hatred is out of jealous or what.

I am a student living in a hostel which I'm the president...I take my studies serious, passes my exam though I still manage to squeeze out some time to drink some beers with my girlfriend and hommies. I noticed that
no matter how hard I tried to please my hostel people, they don't just like me for some unknown cause.

They're always looking for a way to engage in quarrels with me, but outside the hostel I'm loved and cherished. I have severally queried myself and also asked people to access me to see what could be the cause, personally I couldn't fault myself and people who accessed me told me that 'NA BAD BELLE' dey worry them.

I'm confused now, Have any of you had such experience and how did you overcome it?
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Ignore them
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by 1miccza: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
That's all,ignore them
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by MrFlavvor(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2015
jez ignore them straight up!
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by MrFlavvor(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by MrFlavvor(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by chidekings(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2015
The worst battle to fight is the fight against envy by frnds or family.....

Last bullet:live ur life,none Of them donated a kidney for u.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by MrFlavvor(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2015
it's because you're President,duh.they simply envy you. bet you're some kind of genius at school. it's human nature to do such
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Very simple.
Step 1: Act like their invisible to you.
Step 2: Be in their faces whenever you can...lol
Someone hating me isn't my problem; it's theirs. The hatred is their cross to carry, and I'll be the problem that won't just go away. I have a military orientation, so the last thing you wanna do is start a silent war with me...lol...so while their brimming with hate, I'm just having fun. Learn to have fun, OP. Life's too short for nonsense.
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
treat them the same way they treat you.. like my sister said, ignore them too...
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
People hate leaders especially ones who are all in up in their business or got a very annoying attitude. Just like being a mod on nl grin lipsrsealed

Anyway op they just hate you because of your status, they can't stand you. But hey you don't need them do you? Unless they add anything meaningful to your life.

*** still wondering how this is romantic grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by meimoks(f): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Do as everyone one above has said, until you graduate and leave them for good. But is this post romantic?
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2015
I've noticed that when you're a nice person, there's always people who'll take your niceness for weakness & keep fiddling with your pissy buttons. Been there. In a situation like that, I always ended up exploding into a full blown rage because enough becomes enough. Go loco on one of them tongue That's how people like that learn to fùck off.

Or you can always ignore them or change residence.
Re: How Do You Treat People Who Hate You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2015
It's making me depressed because I don't know any other way to please them

(1) (Reply)

Love Should Last , Don't U Think So? / How She Should Tell Her Husband That She Is Pregnant For His Father? / Am New Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.