Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) (7503 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters / Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Pdizzle(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fayose.. Funny guy
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Duru1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is one of the major reasons I have staunchly supported the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria. The Republic of Igbo land would have gladly establish exchange programs with Islamic Republic of Oodua. However the persons that will be involved in this exchange program shall be non-Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by carnegiefan: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
7lives:

Skills?, no kill me with laughter abeg, like forcing customer to buy what dey don't like and beating the customer up for saying no?.
Or fufu blackberries, laptops and all sort of vices the only thing anyone can learn from you guys is how to make money by any means possible which is always not pleasing to the ears.
Eye don open " una jigg " is out, some of your " highly skilled and enterprising business " men were recently apprehended in armed robbery operation at Alaba international market, a market were one must sleep besides the container at night or else the container will be empty before morning, thieves everywhere, abeg make i hear word jor.

Some of you are so full of hate you can't even read a comment before responding. Did I mention skill in my comment?

This is what I said:

But knowing the Igbo, they would not hesitate to take anyone under apprentiship provided the person is HONEST, DISCIPLINED, LOYAL, and DEDICATED.

BTW I mentioned the secret because I know you cannot copy it. cool If you could I wouldn't have mentioned it.
I cannot support anything that empowers a sworn hater of my people.
So like I said earlier, I wish you luck trying to copy us!
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Education doesn't necessarily have to occur in a 4 walled classroom. The act of learning the craftsmanship in Aba is still education. Technical education.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by flyingsnail(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by flyingsnail(f): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good one it will bring mutual understanding and cooperation wink wink
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good one
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by simpleseyi: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
new2020:
From my experience Ekiti yorubas are very different from typical yorubas...very intelligent, mostly christians and think like Igbos.

You are very right Ekiti girls prostitute just like Ibo girls. Ekiti men are also stubborn and strong headed like the Biafran Jews that were used for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970 that was why the Oyo warriors used thousands of Ekiti and Ijesa men for pepper soup during the Yoruba civil war between 1760 and 1861 when the white men came and stopped the war.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are very right Ekiti girls prostitute just like Ibo girls. Ekiti men are also stubborn and strong headed like the Biafran Jews that were used for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970.

Why do Yorubass hate Ijebu people, they call Aworis fishermen and Oke Ogun people mere farmers grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by simpleseyi: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why do Yorubass hate Ijebu people, they call Aworis fishermen and Oke Ogun people mere farmers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please are Aworis not fishermen like Otuoke people? Are Oke Ogun people not farmers? Lets call a spade a spade. Though you do not understand Yoruba history, but I will just give you a brief. Yorubas used to love Ijebus but when the slave trade stated, Ijebu wanted to be the sole intermediary between the slave sellers (African traitors) and the slave buyers (white usurpers) because Ijebu land was the gateway to Lagos port then. This made the Egbas specifically to fight Ijebu for the control of the slave market. The Ibadan people too fought for their own share of the slave market and the slave market monopoly by the Ijebus was broken.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

Please are Aworis not fishermen like Otuoke people? Are Oke Ogun people not farmers? Lets call a spade a spade. Though you do not understand Yoruba history, but I will just give you a brief. Yorubas used to love Ijebus but when the slave trade stated, Ijebu wanted to be the sole intermediary between the slave sellers (African traitors) and the slave buyers (white usurpers) because Ijebu land was the gateway to Lagos port then. This made the Egbas specifically to fight Ijebu for the control of the slave market. The Ibadan people too fought for their own share of the slave market and the slave market monopoly by the Ijebus was broken.

Why the allegation that they are stingy and greedy, one Yorubawoman used to call me ijebuman because I don't leave my change for her when I buy drinks in her shop.

Why the allegation, ?
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Dbboy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
op its,"SENT TO SE NOT SEND TO SE"
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by omoelesa(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hope their won't be surge in crime when they returns to ekiti.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by flyingsnail(f): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok ooo hope they will learn
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ArodewilliamsT: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are very right Ekiti girls prostitute just like Ibo girls. Ekiti men are also stubborn and strong headed like the Biafran Jews that were used for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970 that was why the Oyo warriors used thousands of Ekiti and Ijesa men for pepper soup during the Yoruba civil war between 1760 and 1861 when the white men came and stopped the war.

If all yorubas were as stubborn as Ekiti and Igbo men, there won't be an Emir in yorubaland today. That's why i rate Gov. fayose high, he refuses to bow to APC/islamic Caliphate.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cc:superstar1,after1,attacker321,subway101. Totit. U are from Ekiti state. What say you?
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Look at this one posting old "JUNE 6" news like it was reported today. everything in your brain is yoruba. When will you have a rest
. Tell ur junior brother Olusola festus to quit molue and come to onitsha for better life. #winks!
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by okolochyke: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
Cc:superstar1,after1,attacker321,subway101. Totit. U are from Ekiti state. What say you?

You this old fool will not learn until they disgrace you again
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by after1: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Coward stop disturbing my mention.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by after1: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
okolochyke:

The bastard is a fool. I dont even have any pity for the bastard cos he is always looking for trouble.
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Tell ur junior brother Olusola festus to quit molue and come to onitsha for better life. #winks!

Its as if your cranium is filled with poo. sorry to disappoint you. he doesn't want to learn how to sell gala grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by mikolo80: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
new2020:
From my experience Ekiti yorubas are very different from typical yorubas...very intelligent, mostly christians and think like Igbos.
I think you're confusing ekitikete with ijebu ppl
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
after1:

Coward stop disturbing my mention.
. No apiriko when in apprenticeship. U gat that. Obey ur oga wella
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
okolochyke:

. What is this one saying? Are you alright eggy?
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
okolochyke:

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by ARIZONA123(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
okolochyke:

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by okolochyke: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:

U are a bastard. May amadioha use you for pepper soup before this year ends. Animal

Who is eggy?

Ugly man with man boobs and protruding stomach

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by cheruv: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[/s]

NOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO LEARN THIS. ADEOLA ODUTOLA IS MY ROLE MODEL wink wink wink wink wink
On your bed you're dreaming about adeola otudola grin
Yolobas never cease to amaze me
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheruv:

On your bed you're dreaming about adeola otudola grin
Yolobas never cease to amaze me

hehehehe the gala seller forcefully wants me to be like him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na by force?
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by aljharem(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good move, nothing wrong in learning new things.

I just hope they don't learn drug trafficking and all other vices.

Kudos Fayose
Re: Yoruba Citizens sent to South East to Learn Trade and Business skill (Pictures) by attacker231: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:

OKOLO, Are you ready to cry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement / National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) / Concerns In National Assembly Over Non-Payment Of N8.1bn Severance Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.