Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: (8119 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Bnladan(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Wonders, they say, shall never end. It’s true. Unlike the identical twins in a previous story where one stabbed the other after they fell in love with the same man and only one of them got him, the twin sisters in this story have agreed and decided to share the same man in love without any fight.

The twin sisters from South Africa have actually gone ahead to marry him after he acceded to their requests, and with polygamy being accepted in their country, the marriage took place in a big way.

According to The Drum Magazine, for identical twins Owami and Olwethu Mzazi, it was their life-long dream to marry the same man. They stated that during their childhood days, they shared everything, washed the dishes, played, and went to school together. They even bathed side by side.

One of the twins, Owami, told the magazine:
“We have always done everything together…that is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other.”

Some men are just lucky sha…pay for one wife, get one free. Chai!!!

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Bacteriocin(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
K
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2015
MK sense
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by INTROVERT(f): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2015
thrash
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Beht why?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by MrBiggzz(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2015
hmmmm.. hw would be knaking 2 punnies for the rest of his life not just one... dats if he is faithful to both of them sha oh..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
despite the fact that i loves twins, I,m not in any way support them marrying one man. this is because they may plan and poison him if he dare cheat on them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by osaslord500(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Am coming back
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by ORACLE1975(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
I feel sorry for them
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by princealexndre(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
lol...this man don chop jackpot.....see ynash......
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by princealexndre(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
lol...this man don chop jackpot.....see ynash...... grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by afolwalex20(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thumbs up to dha guy...
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by ibe9ja: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Badt guy. Only him just dey guansh dis two kpocious kpomos.

But Op wait ooo, wia your source self? U sure say no be burial ceremony pic be dis? Dis people look like who dey mourn person ooo. Why are they not smiling?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by blessedvisky(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
One is fatter than other. Reminds me of INTROVERT and ladyF . grin grin cheesy. Maybe the "F" stands for Fat. Lol
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mehnnn how will u agree to share a man with anoda woman shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by dammytosh: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Very good badt guy !
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
I wan marry LadyF and Introvert.. they have something in common too
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Noloss(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Not my headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Emasel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
This cannot happen in Nigeria, Nigerian women are too jealous to share one husband whether they are twins or not.
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Spybradd: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
the man dey form solemnity and "reverend fatherity" whereas for him mind he know say he don hammer...imagine two young nyanshes

grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Spybradd: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
some girls and fish brain sha!...just like one aunty,PentiumPro
grin
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Shebarh(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
nahhhh.. my twin and i don't even v the same taste in men so dis can never be possible
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by 25omega(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
i wonder if kids from both of them will look exactly the same.
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by falconey(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shebarh:
nahhhh.. my twin and i don't even v the same taste in men so dis can never be possible

what a coincidence!!!

Mine too.....we should exchange contact or something
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Maikis(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good for them, is their choice
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Me i dey find one better babe i never see na im this one carry two cuties....Life
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by godoluwa(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is not news. come to gbagi market & see twin sisters that both got married to the same man. the funniest part of the story was that their husband was a former husband to their elder sister & both twins knows that before marrying to the man.
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by MrCork: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bnladan:
Wonders, they say, shall never end. It’s true. Unlike the identical twins in a previous story where one stabbed the other after they fell in love with the same man and only one of them got him, the twin sisters in this story have agreed and decided to share the same man in love without any fight.

The twin sisters from South Africa have actually gone ahead to marry him after he acceded to their requests, and with polygamy being accepted in their country, the marriage took place in a big way.

According to The Drum Magazine, for identical twins Owami and Olwethu Mzazi, it was their life-long dream to marry the same man. They stated that during their childhood days, they shared everything, washed the dishes, played, and went to school together. They even bathed side by side.

One of the twins, Owami, told the magazine:
“We have always done everything together…that is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other.”

Some men are just lucky sha…pay for one wife, get one free. Chai!!!

...they don't hav lightskin twins ther in that Nigeria??....that guy muss be despaarates!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Phikom(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
good for them!
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Omotayor123(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked The man no fit refuse na grin His luck all the way tongue
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by Omotayor123(f): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
godoluwa:
This is not news. come to gbagi market & see twin sisters that both got married to the same man. the funniest part of the story was that their husband was a former husband to their elder sister & both twins knows that before marrying to the man.
Shooo shocked pictures or....
Re: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: by godoluwa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shooo shocked pictures or....
udonbelieveit

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. / Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.