Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan (17810 Views)

APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Islie: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Factional Chairman, All Progressives Congress in Bayelsa State, Chief Perekeme Kpodo, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to beam his administration’s probe searchlight on former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

He said such a development would unravel the financial excesses allegedly perpetrated by Patience in Abuja and Bayelsa State.

Kpodo, former Interim Chairman of the defunct New Peoples Democratic Party, stated this in an interview on Sunday.

He said, “There is the urgent need to probe the former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, for her excesses during her husband’s reign. Many of the ministers during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan were her nominees and so she should be investigated also.

“Her antecedents during and after the last general elections must not be forgotten so easily. She was one of the people who turned Aso Rock to a toll gate. The same thing happened to Bayelsa State as treasury was looted. All these must not be swept under the carpet. We are fully in support of President Muhammadu Buhari on his probe.”

The former Special Adviser on Security in Bayelsa State commended the President on how he had been steering the ship of the country since he mounted the saddle of leadership, stressing that Buhari would offer Nigerians the needed change the party promised during its electioneering.

He said because of Buhari’s tough stance on corruption, many would-be lobbyists for ministerial appointments were scared of him.

Kpodo also applauded Buhari for the appointment of substantive coordinator for Presidential Amnesty Programme for the Niger Delta.

He said the gesture would tackle the rising agitation in the region, particularly with the issue of payment of stipends to ex-agitators and meeting the obligations of Niger Delta students on amnesty scholarships abroad.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-chief-asks-buhari-to-probe-patience-jonathan/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by merry02(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Timpre silva nko?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by natas22: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tinubu amechi obj fashola nko what about them

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by donholy28(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Probe probe probe... yet no results

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by dave2meek(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
And the probing continues

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by braine(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ehen. As if Baba is their slave to do whatever they want. I can imagine the kind of prayers these people pray to God self.

4 Likes

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by superior1: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
You wan make mama peace die again?
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by natas22: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
He would have attacked her when they were in power and see what will happen. Its just beef between you and her even you self get corruption charges besides my sai buhari doesn't take instructions from another if you think am.lying go ask tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kukah's right.
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by boboLIL(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
From GEJ to PEJ......confused set of people.....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Built2last: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
This obsession nawa..i dont care who is being probed or investigated as Fr.Kukah will suggest. All i ask for is good governance.
I spend fortune on diesel running my company. I have staff to pay. My kids are in school. I have two graduate cousins who are at home searching for a job. The people desire good governance in food availability, commodity price crash, employment, electricity.revamped education sector..good roads.good welfare system all these will require time to build and that time is going. All these probe and no probe is a huge distraction. PMB should set up a commision to handle that and focus on delivering on his promise. 3 years from now, if there are no jobs, no electricity, no good health system , no good roads, and education system is still in comatose, people who are shouting probe now will accuse him of incompetence.

Let it be known that i did not vote PMB to focus in the past. I desire a better future for myself, my family and this country. I might be wrong but i know that when you fight corruption, corruption fights back....PMB should focus forward, block all leakages, build institutions and move forward.

If you regard me a wailer, so be it...but 3 years from now will tell.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by DickDastardly(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by ademega(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will advise they don't go their because what they would find would leave them contemplating of sending her to jail which Jonathan loyalists may start a war on
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by FrankValency(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wetin concern me? Like say 1 naira go reach me sef

In other news----------Man City 3 : Chelsea 0

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by toluk: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
What about Bukola saraki.

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by funlord(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin
In all fairness this woman was simply a "local _idiot! Good riddance!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Viktor1983(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Pierocash(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Peshe been shitting for pant by now.she must go to jail just as her husband is already one leg into kirikiri.The Ebeles be like 'oh! Hw we wish we didn't offend Amaechi'.
Peshe, ntor gi!

2 Likes

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
thats it!!! lock her up!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by cupidFlint(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Has he probed Tinubu and Amaechi yet? If they've lost track of what to do they should focus on the "Change" they've been disturbing our ears with since they don't know who to probe first.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Lasese: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mr. Chairman of APC I think say ur head no collect, e bi like say na Na ma milk u de take every morning.

Plz change that ur statement to OBJ, TINIBU, and others like you.
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by emamos: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
merry02:
Timpre silva nko?
natas22:
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by hinwazaka: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
They shouldn't stop at mama peace, they should also waste their time on the mother of GEJ, his son, his daughter, and also all his teachers in primary and secondary school. If they could even spare some minutes in probing the doctor and nurses that delivered him into this world, it would be a welcome development.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by emamos: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lasese:
Mr. Chairman of APC I think say ur head no collect, e bi like say na Na ma milk u de take every morning.

COLLECT what?
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by naijaking1: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lasese:

That's a typical Ijaw pettiness. They started stealing from GEJ, their brother, mentor, and friend once the election results came out. Which kin people be that
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by hinwazaka: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pierocash:
Peshe been shitting for pant by now.she must go to jail just as her husband is already one leg into kirikiri.The Ebeles be like 'oh! Hw we wish we didn't offend Amaechi'.
Peshe, ntor gi!
You are the next thing to an illiterate. Just look at the construction of what you call a sentence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
She will not only carry food to her clueless husband in prison, they will definitely both own a mansion in prison.
Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by luggy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
as far as am consin BUHARI (AKA BUHAHAHA RIRIR) , is totaly confuse, buth APC, (AKA A PHI C)

2 Likes

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
A lot of PDP supporters accuse Amaechi of corruption, not that they have evidence, they just believed he sponsored APC and hate that he brought down Goodluck.

But they have not questioned patience extortion of funds from Rivers and Bayelsa which was one of the origins of the problems between Amaechi and Goodluck.

When they say a woman can bring down a man, Patience is an example of such woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chief Asks Buhari To Probe Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

In all fairness this woman was simply a "local _idiot! Good riddance!
Bwahaha... All Nigerian leaders are. Merely looking at them will give you that feeling of seeing dangerous animals in the jungle. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest / Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.