Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? (1931 Views)

Why Is It That, Slay Queens Body Is Always Stiffened, Very Strong / Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall / Am D Newest Romancelander Here, Pls Welcome Me Like A Human-being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
angry a lady friend of mine was bemoaning her plight of how a nigger shook a her hands violently wth his strong palms and since then she' been feeln burning sensations,I feel people wth strong palms should be banned from shaking people,have u had a terrible experience like dat before pls share,wth me and wat measures should be taken to curb the ruthless shaking from dis people wth terribly strong palms and it seems even some ladies have been found wth dis exhibit called strong palms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by nanauju(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is dis also a topic?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
nanauju:
Is dis also a topic?
yes it is,or what does it look like to you?
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by agarawu23(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
nanauju:
Is dis also a topic?
as in eh! embarassed
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Bacteriocin(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
I get one friend like that. If he slap you, na surgery go comot the mark for your face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by shobroy10(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
becos his human being
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by donholy28(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Meanless topic
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bacteriocin:
I get one friend like that. If he slap you, na surgery go comot the mark for your face
*falls from inside the bus while laughing
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
Meanless topic
meaningless poster wth a strong palm
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
You well so? Why you always creating meaningless threads?huh undecided
jonaifame22:
angry a lady friend of mine was bemoaning her plight of how a nigger shook a her hands violently wth his strong palms and since then she' been feeln burning sensations,I feel people wth strong palms should be banned from shaking people,have u had a terrible experience like dat before pls share,wth me and wat measures should be taken to curb the ruthless shaking from dis people wth terribly strong palms and it seems even some ladies have been found wth dis exhibit called strong palms

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
You well so? Why you always creating meaningless threads?huh undecided
I figured that ur character is as ugly as ur face,u biatch wth a muscular lap like dat of a female footballer
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
shobroy10:
becos his human being
okay!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao.....got just that to say? undecided

Buh boy, that dint answer my question, why always creating meaningless threads?
jonaifame22:
I figured that ur character is as ugly as ur face,u biatch wth a muscular lap like dat of a female footballer

5 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Lmao.....got just that to say? undecided

Buh boy, that dint answer my question, why always creating meaningless threads?
I guess u got those muscles and yams on ur legs due to trekking from coast to coast,hawking ur pitiable body for men to see,female mofo!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol muscles? undecided
Why you so dumb? I just asked you a question and you describing your girlfriend for me? Are you this stvpid? Huh undecided
jonaifame22:
I guess u got those muscles and yams on ur legs due to trekking from coast to coast,hawking ur pitiable body for men to see,female mofo!

5 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol muscles? undecided
Why you so dumb? I just asked you a question and you describing your girlfriend for me? Are you this stvpid? Huh undecided
I knw u've wet ur handkerchief crying,look at ur right hand sef in ur pic,it doesn't look feminine at all,ijust when I tot I have seen the ugliest men on earth when I saw a picture of obasanjo and tinubu,but behold! u sprang a surprise when u uploaded ur pics and I'm seein dat u beat the both of them to it,,a woman for dat matter,I pray God changes ur situation soon.
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pained I guees..took you 10mins to type that trash...like you meant my height? I bet you nowhere close 2me, you're a dwarf...sorry just view ur dp, you should go for a face surgery goat...stop creating meaningless thread, I won't let you till you stop it dumbassss nigga
jonaifame22:
I knw u've wet handkerchief crying,look at ur hright and sef in ur pic,it doesn't look feminine at all,ijust when I tot I have seen the ugliest men on earth when I saw a picture of obasanjo and tinubu,but behold! u sprang a surprise when u uploaded ur pics and I'm seein dat u beat the both of them to it,,a woman for dat matter,I pray God changes ur situation soon.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Pained I guees..took you 10mins to type that trash...like you meant my height? I bet you nowhere close 2me, you're a dwarf...sorry just view ur dp, you should go for a face surgery goat...stop creating meaningless thread, I won't let you till you stop it dumbassss nigga
just imagine dis fool wth a lips so black like d sole of my shoe.sorry for u,ur situation is not enviable at all
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Maybe cuz I smoke weed tongue..why just viewing ma dp lol..I know you like, please don't self-service

Useless dim witted man whoree undecided
jonaifame22:
just imagine dis fool wth a lips so black like d sole of my shoe.soory for u,ur situation is not enviable at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Maybe cuz I smoke weed tongue..why just viewing ma dp lol..I know you like, please don't self-service

Useless dim witted man whoree undecided
@ sassybae,I rebuke u ugly demon from d pit of hell,I bind u in jesus name may the good lord blindfold u while I pass, amen!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why you so pained by my looks,huh? tongue

I won't quote you again, till you create a topic that doesn't make sense to me. Enjoy the rest of your day kiss.
jonaifame22:
I rebuke u ugly demon from d pit of hell,I bind u in jesus name may the good lord blindfold u while I pass, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by AfroKnight: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny thread. Some people sabi yab.
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by clemz85(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
u mean she met the real fantastic four guy?
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:

I won't quote you again, till you create a topic that doesn't make sense to me. Enjoy the rest of your day kiss.
u better don't quote me again,suffer for the rest of ur day!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny thread. Some people sabi yab.
that amoeba gal called sassy bae's been trailing every thread she sees me like she's a monitoring spirit,my best female friend's even beginning to ask wat is it I have wth her,that she won't let me be,as if she does internet sub on her fone just for my sake
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:

ur looks right! U knw dat u are ugly,u carry the genes of ugliness all around u in ghana must go bags,yet u'll not stay unnoticed,u dare to insult me,if u were beautiful I'll have flatterred u,but now dat u've been handicapped by ugliness wat do u expect me to flatter u on,I'll rather scatter u,u fool!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
You had to modify boy cheesy...I see you're really pained, sorry tongue

Just stop wasting cyber space with your meaningless thread,and I'll let you be, I called you a dwarf couldn't prove me wrong cuz that's what you are..I bet you gonna wankk tonyt with that my dp tongue.....bye till you create another useless thread kiss
jonaifame22:
ur looks right! U knw dat u are ugly,u carry the genes of ugliness all around u in ghana must go bags,yet u'll not stay unnoticed,u dare to insult me,if u were beautiful I'll have flatterred u,but now dat u've been handicapped by ugliness wat do u expect me to flatter u on,I'll rather scatter u,u fool!

4 Likes

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Define amoeba wink..
jonaifame22:
that amoeba gal called sassy bae's been trailing every thread she sees me like she's a monitoring spirit,my best female friend's even beginning to ask wat is it I have wth her,that she won't let me be,as if she does internet sub on her fone just for my sake

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
How is this nonsense post romantic?..

Take it down or post it on jokes section.

Why do yu lack sense? undecided
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Define amoeba wink..
amoeba is an organism dat looks like sassybae!
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
feji333:
How is this nonsense post romantic?..

Take it down or post it on jokes section.

Why do yu lack sense? undecided
pls if u don't like the post u can make use of a very long thick rope and ceiling fan in ur room and do the needful gettn rid of ur miserable self
Re: Why Should A Human Being Have Very Strong Palms? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
:Di expected nothing much from the fool undecided
Ever wondered why you were born without a single atom of sense? grin

Now swerve goat
jonaifame22:
amoeba is an organism dat looks like sassybae!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Bae Canot Even Pity Somone An Give Him Yansh / If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Would You Say? / Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.