Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (45054 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Crisis Between Tunde Fashola & Bola Tinubu Deepens As Both Camps Declare War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by BiggerBangs: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by GoldenJAT(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
I just dropped my comment... Owna fit help me like am? Because I decide nt 2 spill rubbish, like sum pple go start 2do,and no b say Dem DE any of d camp!!! 2 rily know wat sup?
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by anonimi: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Title is a bit WEIRD.
Both CAMPS declared war is more descriptive than both loyalists, abeg cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Ricswagger: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
food done land for the wailing wailers,but i expect the lying liars to deny it and blame it on tanoids

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Starships4u(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
+
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by francizy(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
The common enemy (GEJ) is gone.. Now I declare war within!!!

But I really trust that these 3 criminals dare not go dirty on themselves, else, the whole thing gets damn messy and too many decayed bodies and skeletons will be let out of their closets...

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by hadura29(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
jingh:
pls put the SHUT to the UP.

what proof do you have DAT he is loosing ?
what is he loosing ?
How real is this article ?
Have you taken your medication did morning ?

You go school... Good morning

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by vikyno(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2015
APShit, why are you washing your dirty linen in public?
More revelations will unfold in the course of BUBU' govt from lyingliers.com.
#OneChanceGovt.

5 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by valandy99(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
“He that leadeth into
captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth
with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
#says the Lord

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
they will settle it
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2015
meanwhile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by j4sure(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Why una dey fight because of Money nau. APC CHANGE
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by CuteTj(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Oh na Tribune newspaper, therefore it's allowed!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Kingyellew(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Respect is a recibrocal
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by nationwide1(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Ricswagger:
food done land for the wailing wailers,but i expect the lying liars to deny it and blame it on tanoids
Well nailed bro.

Now they're already saying it is not true. If the weighty allegations were leveled against a PDP former governor, they would have asked Buhari to nail him. Nigerians are watching.

Truth is like sunlight. No matter how dark the night may seem, at the fullness of time, the brightness of the sun, will overshadow the darkness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
its not new, followers of political activities in Lagos State will understand that Fashola without trying has out-shone the master and the master is desperate to relegate him to the background. That explains why LASG led by Ambode deliberately released the information of the amount spent to design or upgrade a website by Fashola. Its a smear campaign to tarnish the image of Raji, considering the fact that Buhari rates him high for a political appointment. To paraphrase Fashola himself, when you fight with a pig, it becomes happy and you end up with dirts. So let's fools ridicule themselves with their desperation

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by front247: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Tinubu own is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by sucess001(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
This Ambode guy tho...you dont have a hand in it yet you were the one who released the records to the public...

you don have a hand in it yet when Fashola first said the contract was 10million, your government insisted it was 78 million...

Whilst i admit that on this particular contract, fashola did not act above board cos 78 million is way overpriced,...it is clear the Ambode guy is a super puppet...and a dumb guy.. no wonder Tinubu wanted him at all cost.

A sitting governor who was representing tinubu at a public event...

Shame on Tinubu tho!

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
owobokiri:
"There should be honour even amongst theives" Arthur Nzeribe (1890)
...hmmm.you are the new Williams Shakespeare of our time. I like that.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Fashola used and dumped so so for a dumb ass technocrat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by mavinc4u(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm. I don't believe this news
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by ifyan(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Everyone welcome to the game of politics
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2015
MUMU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY. THEY WILL SOON USE YOUR TAX MONEY AND ALLOCATION TO DRINK BEER TOGETHER SOON. THE PICTURES WILL STILL MAKE FRONTPAGE. DEEPEN KO KING KUN NI. U STILL DEY TRUST POLITICIANS. THEY ALWAYS DISAGREE ON THINGS THAT WILL FAVOR THEM MOST, WHEN IT IS SETTLED , THEY PARTY TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Ybnm4life(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Waiting patiently for more drama to unfold...
Seems fashola has forgotten the outcome of the row between GEJ and OBJ... He should know that it is not good to fight with the Oga at the top. Just hope this one will be sorted out soon because Fashola can't afford to clash with Jagabam of lagos with the aspiration of the Ministerial role in mind...
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by mrpackager(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2015
watching in 3D cheesy
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by chi4ik4(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2015
a party build with lies, hatred, selfish interests, & above all unpatriotism shall always crush & crumble. this is just the preamble...

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by theplushist: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
4bobo:
MUMU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY. THEY WILL SOON USE YOUR TAX MONEY AND ALLOCATION TO DRINK BEAR TOGETHER SOON. THE PICTURES WILL STILL MAKE FRONTPAGE. DEEPEN KO KING KUN NI. U STILL DEY TRUST POLITICIANS. THEY ALWAYS DISAGREE ON THINGS THAT WILL FAVOR THEM MOST, WHEN IT IS SETTLED , THEY PARTY TOGETHER.
Beer not Bear. You are welcome smiley
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by sule5727: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
This is just d beginningundecided

This shiit is killing me! grin grin
let dat shit kill u na
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Daplux4: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Interesting, now I know why fashola did well in lagos state because Tinubu would have made him more thief than him
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by maximilian19(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2015
What dey start is same thing that will kill them,
APC started with lies n propaganda, against others since the other opposition has let them be and let the APC run dey government themself, dey now fight among them self after 100day it will b tinubu vs buhari, amechi vs oshomole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.