Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (45052 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Crisis Between Tunde Fashola & Bola Tinubu Deepens As Both Camps Declare War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Sweetlemon(f): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Fashola and Tinubu are like Tom and Jerry. No be today.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Tinubu and OBJ are the same....greed greed greed,... Selfish selfish, selfish... Unforgiven, Unforgiven, Unforgiven, Backstabbing, , Backstabbing,Backstabbing, betrayal betrayal Betrayal.... and this represent most Yorubas, sorry to say but thats the truth...

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Chubhie: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
A fight between two grasshoppers is always a pleasure for the birds.
I stake both teams to score.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
sule5727:
let dat shit kill u na
Get d fuvk! undecided
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by maximilian19(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
What dey start is same thing that will kill them,
APC started with lies n propaganda, against others since the other opposition has let them be and let the APC run dey government themself, dey now fight among them self after 100day it will b tinubu vs buhari, amechi vs oshomole
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by corban07: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2015
rawafada:
this is a huge one o, but they were friends now
hmm..datz y dey cal it politics my broda,fashola shuld neva ad sponsored supo sasore 4 gov..politics don't work like dat especially wen u don't av d structure
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by corban07: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
rawafada:
this is a huge one o, but they were friends now
hmm..datz y dey cal it politics my broda,fashola shuld neva av sponsored supo sasore 4 gov..politics don't work like dat especially wen u don't av d structure...dis is d repercussion
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
If APC had not won dis election would we have been hearing all dis corruption rumors all round the federation? So tell me, how do u expect Ambode to probe fashola his predecessor, assistant godfather and person of the same party of corruption when all of them are corrupt? Abegi make we leave matter for matais jorr...dis country will never be free shekina!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by M4gunners: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Okon bring me one bottle of wine please. The drama is about to start again.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by bummyla(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Cracks On APC wall! We Dey Watch Una! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by saintandsinnerz: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2015
jingh:
pls put the SHUT to the UP.

what proof do you have DAT he is loosing ?
what is he loosing ?
How real is this article ?
Have you taken your medication did morning ?
Idiot so it is because you use tinubus's name to masturbate, you will not believe the article. If it is GEJ or any other person you morons insult everyday you will believe d article without proof. Idiots everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
theplushist:
Beer not Bear. You are welcome smiley
Thanks jare, i don correct am grin grin tongue
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
I don't really want to believe that Fashola used 70 something million to build a website.... That lie looks like a setup
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Akinz0126(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
I love that quotes"When you wrestle with the pig,the pig get happy and you get dirty"Who can tell me the object and the predicate in this sentence?
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by gbishman: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
This Tinubu guy is Damm too petty for my liking. Fashola did a marvelous job with Lagos and am sure hr would do a fantastic job as attorny general øf The federation
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders has
responded to the defence made by former
Governor of Lagos state, Governor Babatunde
Fashola, regarding the N78 million website fiasco.

Fashola had written a letter titled ‘When you
wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get
dirty, where he took swipes at CACOL.

On Saturday, August 25, CACOL responded with a
swipe of its own, describing the administration of
Fashola as anti-people.

Debo Adeniran, the President of CACOL released a
counter titled; ‘We Don’t Mind Wrestling With
The Pig As Long As It Produces The Pork.’

He said, “The Oxford Advanced Learner’s
Dictionary defines a “pig” as an unpleasant or
offensive person; a person who is dirty or greedy.

Based on this premise, leaders who deliberately
run elitist, oppressive and draconian government
can only be described by no other name, but pigs.

“A government that causes so much hardship to
the largest stratum of the socio-economic ladder,
whereas it engages in obscene affluence all in the
name of white elephant projects that have no
direct bearing on the suffering Lagosians, is
nothing but a pig.

“It will be foolhardy for a man who requires pork
to say he wouldn’t wrestle with a pig. How does he
intend to get it? After all it has been said, ‘No
willing pig provides pork; whoever desires pork
wrestles the pig down for it!’

“Basically, what concerns us more is the issue of
suspected corruption embedded in the award and
execution of contracts in the regime of Babatunde
Fashola, as illuminated by the award of this
N78.3m website contract.

“Every IT person CACOL has contacted put an
over-bloated estimate of the cost of the website
at about N6m. We are not surprised that a
contract that could have cost N6m could be
ballooned to N78.3m, because that is a trademark
of Mr. Fashola’s administration.

“The website contract is an eye opener and
lending credence to the allegations of the ‘True
Face of Lagos’ where most of the contracts
awarded before 2010 were said to have been
immorally inflated by the regime of Babatunde
Raji Fashola.”
do u expect us to start reading all these piece of writing.....#handout
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Rotimi47: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
kennygee:
Tinubu is losing on all sides.

Even his boy Fashola has turned against him.
How is jagaban losing when he is busy given haters sleepless nights? Gbajabiamila is now majority leader and Amechi that worked with others so that saraki emerged senate president against the WILL of the party have the whole APC local government chairmen installed by Ameachi removed few weeks after he betrayed Tinubu, Tambuwal went to beg Tinubu in his abuja house and Tinubu walked him out, Altiku have been silenced; I can go on & on even if I don't really like Tinubu as a person but he has brought a great meaning to politics & as a result worked with other meaniful leaders to save Nigeria from total collapse.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by agitator: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2015
jingh:
pls put the SHUT to the UP.

what proof do you have DAT he is loosing ?
what is he loosing ?
How real is this article ?
Have you taken your medication did morning ?

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by HzRF(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
A fight between two grasshoppers is always a pleasure for the birds.

I stake both teams to score.
This one Don take betting to another realm
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by HzRF(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Akinz0126:
I love that quotes"When you wrestle with the pig,the pig get happy and you get dirty"Who can tell me the object and the predicate in this sentence?
This one Na jamb question
Type apc
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by IgboGoat: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2015
You see why the Igbos are more matured than the bunch of nuisance called yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by ikombe: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Am seriously waiting for the season 2 of this film cheesy
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by natureblack(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
When you wrestle with a pig,the pig gets happy and you get dirty - Fashola

#interesting
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Chubhie: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
anonimi:
Title is a bit WEIRD.
Both CAMPS declared war is more descriptive than both loyalists, abeg cheesy
It is a proxy war.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by alsina: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Just imagine......a source.....a source very close to our source......a source very close to the source very close to our source......mere speculation

It can't be true mere speculation I said
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by mideactive: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
D crisis is not new,it has been on since Fashola first tenor.I don't see how dis changes anythin in d drive 2 achieving d aim of d APC led gov. Which is change...
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by tochstorm(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
fyneguy:
Lies!

The same CACOL wrote things against Tinubu!
which i think even makes it more truthful!!!!!
He is out if office so he can't cover his tracks
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by DTOBS(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu, Thieffnubu, Thieffnubu, how many times did We call you? So because you want to be the only figurehead from southwest then you have decided to cut fashola down to size... A messy job if you ask us especially when you have the Funsho Williams Treatment as a joker card.
*whispering* *no let pple hear oooo* Who kill funsho Williams? Tinubu did?
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Reference(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Its normal in the laws of power and the history of empires. When there is no territory left to conquer they invariably create enemies within and turn on themselves. It is good to have massive armies, impressive weaponry and competent foot soldiers as the propaganda juggernaut of the APC and its paid hacks have so deftly operated these years but you must find wars for armies to fight or they simply fight themselves.

I've said it several times. The APC shouldn't worry about the PDP. Its greatest opponent is itself. Shocked that it took just days to manifest and with every passing day the cracks get wider. Just wait for the cracks to merge and....
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Earthkumy(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
If the news is true, Fashola will win the war because most people love Fashola and most politicians and the youths tolerate Tinubu because of love they have for Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Chiaka(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
If Lagos had voted that PDP guy! all these would be history! Tinubu leave Fashola alone. Tinubu is a crude, corrupt, control freak!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by HzRF(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Rotimi47:
How is jagaban losing when he is busy given haters sleepless nights? Gbajabiamila is now majority leader and Amechi that worked with others so that saraki emerged senate president against the WILL of the party have the whole APC local government chairmen installed by Ameachi removed few weeks after he betrayed Tinubu, Tambuwal went to beg Tinubu in his abuja house and Tinubu walked him out, Altiku have been silenced; I can go on & on even if I don't really like Tinubu as a person but he has brought a great meaning to politics & as a result worked with other meaniful leaders to save Nigeria from total collapse.
U fool ursef no be small

Gbaja was given crumbs which belongs to cheerleaders (what we sensible Yoruba warned him of) even though he is eminently qualified

I beg link to where tambuwal went to beg tinubu after telling the world Dat tinubu puppet is just gud in following, climbing fence and shouting but lack leadership skills and if tambuwal give a phuvk bout tinubu and his puppets I don't think he will openly tell d world Dat Gbaja is gud in executing orders bad in taking one

Atiku has more say in the govt of today than tinubu.. .hw has he got silenced just bcuz he's not in the news..
Amaechi only embezzle funds tru the election... Even buahri can do Nada about it... Wike only allowed the court to do it... Everyone knows that they are goner once Wike is in power

Tinubu is giving pple sleepless night yet he's attacking fashola who is billed to bag a top job in buahri govt just because his loyalty has switched if it has ever truly relies in Tinubu.

A man giving pple sleepless night won't have bothered fashola who has no political cloat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.