Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (45053 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Crisis Between Tunde Fashola & Bola Tinubu Deepens As Both Camps Declare War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Happiness87(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
kennygee:
Tinubu is losing on all sides.

Even his boy Fashola has turned against him.
tinubu is messing up, he's just trying to control everyone like toys, that the problem he will have with the Northerners
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by DTOBS(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Idiot so it is because you use tinubus's name to masturbate, you will not believe the article. If it is GEJ or any other person you morons insult everyday you will believe d article without proof. Idiots everywhere!
soteeee,den go dey tag some pple "wailing wailers". Tell me what are they now?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmm! Politics; is all about personal interest. Reason for this political feud is not short of selfish interest.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by ddefoe: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2015
There is nothing new under the sun,it has happened before,it will happen again.its coming from no less a person than Fashola's Godfather himself! Those peddled as corrupt today are those out of favour with the powers that be,it has always been the same and it will remain so even with the present government.either due to lack of evidnece or deliberate covering of ones track,what is certain is every man will be judged according to his works by the almighty! The country is bleeding today becos of what those entrusted with responsibilities of oversseing the commonwealth has done.looting with inpunity.How many has been convicted by EFCC and ICPC? The circle continue and God is watching from a distance!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by deebsman1(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2015
And to make it even sweet, baba fash say's he's not looking for a job, i know Nigerians will b the 1 to ask the guy to come and rule them in the very recent future to come, all of us shall see......thou na politics b all dis that is going on btw fash and jagaban
Boyolity:
its not new, followers of political activities in Lagos State will understand that Fashola without trying has out-shone the master and the master is desperate to relegate him to the background. That explains why LASG led by Ambode deliberately released the information of the amount spent to design or upgrade a website by Fashola. Its a smear campaign to tarnish the image of Raji, considering the fact that Buhari rates him high for a political appointment. To paraphrase Fashola himself, when you fight with a pig, it becomes happy and you end up with dirts. So let's fools ridicule themselves with their desperation
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by secretsofpeace(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Your house dey burn you dey here dey chew popcorn

See your mouth

ogunwalea:
Let's see where the wars leads....... The end product of this is "Tinubu State" / "Fashola State"
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Tho Speculation, i still always felt Mr. Fashola never really liked Tinubu but had to work with his boss to realize his Governorship aspiration, sometime i see a big similarity between Mr. Fashola and Mr. Jimi Agbaje, two intelligent minds who have dreams and aspirations for their beloved state, Lagos State but both had to go through the Jagaban (Mr. Tinubu) Fashola played it low and smart to get to where he got and then backed out, saying he is free and not looking for a job while Mr. Agbaje just coudn't stand Tinubu and chose to move away, that still cost him till date, i always felt i would rather see a Mr. Agbaje as Governor, tho i dislike the PDP with a passion, i can't help but wonder what having another man with clear discipline, love and determination for a job as Mr. fashola did and as Mr. agbaje would have, anyways let's stay tuned for more valid news.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Demainman1: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
nationwide1:

Well nailed bro.

Now they're already saying it is not true. If the weighty allegations were leveled against a PDP former governor, they would have asked Buhari to nail him. Nigerians are watching.

Truth is like sunlight. No matter how dark the night may seem, at the fullness of time, the brightness of the sun, will overshadow the darkness.

The reverse of this quote is also true. Lie is like the dark. No matter how bright the day may seem, at the fullness of time, the darkness of the night, will overshadow the brightness grin
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by buchilino(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2015
for me, dis is long over due, i expected it sooner than later, again wat did dat aid 2 ambode meant wen he said,
“The governor is a pragmatic person and ready to move on by restructuring the state,” the close source said, is he trying 2 tell us thing?
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by osimataylor(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2015
For it is their nature we all know.kwakwakwa! Heheheheheh! I dey laugh.
lagmostkuit:
This is just d beginningundecided

This shiit is killing me! grin grin
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by 9jatatafo(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Your best friend will become your worst enemy and your worst enemy your best friend. Some will eat and drink with you and behind you they kill you with injurious words.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by tonychristopher: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/tinubufashola-crisis-deepens
association of progressing crooks association of perpetual criminals association of painful cannibals association of prependal co travellers
all is APC

thats all
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Fashola didn't run a transparent govt.He may even be worst than jonathan ministers but lair mohammed and oshiomole will not rise a dust.Even when some group invoked the foi in his administration on how funds were spent on some projects he refused to disclose it,saying lagos state was not party to the foi act.As for his beef with tinubu, I believe he had not been paying godfather''s homage, hence the enmity between them.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by tonychristopher: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
all I need now is pop corn and a zobo drink with a mat
I am enjoying this absurd theatre

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by ogunwalea(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
secretsofpeace:
Your house dey burn you dey here dey chew popcorn

See your mouth

my house or your house? You dey form abi..... You better come join me make we chew pop corn.. ...
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by samofson: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
APC seems to be a better opposition to APC than PDP.

APC has taken opposition to a different level. PDP is still learning.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by debris: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
ogunwalea:
Let's see where the wars leads....... The end product of this is "Tinubu State" / "Fashola State"

U got me laughing wit that pic

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
deebsman1:
And to make it even sweet, baba fash say's he's not looking for a job, i know Nigerians will b the 1 to ask the guy to come and rule them in the very recent future to come, all of us shall see......thou na politics b all dis that is going on btw fash and jagaban

Number1 law for politicians is always remain in the news! The master knows that if Raji gets a ministerial appointment, he'll remain in the news and his stock will ever rise because of his dedication to work. That's bad news for the master. These are calculations towards when the presidency, and Raji's record speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Ennyolar(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
This piece is bullish!t...
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by anigold(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Tinubu and OBJ are the same....greed greed greed,... Selfish selfish, selfish... Unforgiven, Unforgiven, Unforgiven, Backstabbing, , Backstabbing,Backstabbing, betrayal betrayal Betrayal.... and this represent most Yorubas, sorry to say but thats the truth...

am only watching the tinubu vs fash drama.... Am a tanoid
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by mikolo80: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Happiness87:
Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders has
responded to the defence made by former
Governor of Lagos state, Governor Babatunde
Fashola, regarding the N78 million website fiasco.

Fashola had written a letter titled ‘When you
wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get
dirty, where he took swipes at CACOL.

On Saturday, August 25, CACOL responded with a
swipe of its own, describing the administration of
Fashola as anti-people.

Debo Adeniran, the President of CACOL released a
counter titled; ‘We Don’t Mind Wrestling With
The Pig As Long As It Produces The Pork.’

He said, “The Oxford Advanced Learner’s
Dictionary defines a “pig” as an unpleasant or
offensive person; a person who is dirty or greedy.

Based on this premise, leaders who deliberately
run elitist, oppressive and draconian government
can only be described by no other name, but pigs.

“A government that causes so much hardship to
the largest stratum of the socio-economic ladder,
whereas it engages in obscene affluence all in the
name of white elephant projects that have no
direct bearing on the suffering Lagosians, is
nothing but a pig.

“It will be foolhardy for a man who requires pork
to say he wouldn’t wrestle with a pig. How does he
intend to get it? After all it has been said, ‘No
willing pig provides pork; whoever desires pork
wrestles the pig down for it!’

“Basically, what concerns us more is the issue of
suspected corruption embedded in the award and
execution of contracts in the regime of Babatunde
Fashola, as illuminated by the award of this
N78.3m website contract.

“Every IT person CACOL has contacted put an
over-bloated estimate of the cost of the website
at about N6m. We are not surprised that a
contract that could have cost N6m could be
ballooned to N78.3m, because that is a trademark
of Mr. Fashola’s administration.

“The website contract is an eye opener and
lending credence to the allegations of the ‘True
Face of Lagos’ where most of the contracts
awarded before 2010 were said to have been
immorally inflated by the regime of Babatunde
Raji Fashola.”
where cacol de when 20 bn dollars miss. they are dead on arrival. just making noise they were paid un make. yes,fashola is a thief, but like tinubu reminded him, you need un be a thief in Nigerian politics as money wins elections not grammar
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Topshow2010(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Political wailers would not stop at anything to scandalize or bring down d Jagaban yet he is alwaz a step ahead of them.This story emanating frm such media outfits especially Tribune newspaper rily depicts d fallacy behind such spurious news.
Anyway nothing can derail d change movemen Ambo Lagos.....BRF Federal.....Jagaban Nigeria..........!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by BraniacX(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Happiness87(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
inconsequential, go to court or keep wailing
mikolo80:
where cacol de when 20 bn dollars miss. they are dead on arrival. just making noise they were paid un make. yes,fashola is a thief, but like tinubu reminded him, you need un be a thief in Nigerian politics as money wins elections not grammar
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by Happiness87(f): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tinubu's ass licker detected, he is a saint abi!!!

Hope you are well paid
Topshow2010:
Political wailers would not stop at anything to scandalize or bring down d Jagaban yet he is alwaz a step ahead of them.This story emanating frm such media outfits especially Tribune newspaper rily depicts d fallacy behind such spurious news.
Anyway nothing can derail d change movemen Ambo Lagos.....BRF Federal.....Jagaban Nigeria..........!
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by aresa: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Allegations of wrongdoing are not resolved without evidence, neither are they resolved in press conferences.... - BRF

....but the cacol nuisance, shallow and empty noise makers won't do the needful, the attention seeking clowns are nothing but nauseating internet noisemakers.

The idiots are ranting all over the place, but they won't show us what evidence of wrongdoing and documented facts to back up their claims with...How do you even take these jokers seriously.

Like BRF said, he's moved on. Meet him in court with your evidence or stfu.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by doncaster(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rotimi47:
How is jagaban losing when he is busy given haters sleepless nights? Gbajabiamila is now majority leader and Amechi that worked with others so that saraki emerged senate president against the WILL of the party have the whole APC local government chairmen installed by Ameachi removed few weeks after he betrayed Tinubu, Tambuwal went to beg Tinubu in his abuja house and Tinubu walked him out, Altiku have been silenced; I can go on & on even if I don't really like Tinubu as a person but he has brought a great meaning to politics & as a result worked with other meaniful leaders to save Nigeria from total collapse.
Is Amaechi and Tinubu at logger head? I don't understand what is going on again. are you telling us the Amaechi connived with Saraki in that senate tussle? To much backstabbing in Nigeria politics.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by ayindejimmy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
This propaganda is highly hilarious!
B4 the elections when they had cause to quarrel, they didn't. Is it now that they've won elections they'll start fighting? Over what exactly?
One thing is clear. All opposition parties strives on propaganda. Tinubu and Fashola ain't quarreling, but their gullible fan might. They have common interest and that's what matters in politics
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by doncaster(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fashola might decide to pour sand in Ambode's garri if he continues. He should remember that their case with Agbaja is still.
Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by BraniacX(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
mikolo80:

You sure say na $20billion dey missing abi na noodles dey missing from ya brain ?

Mtcheeeeew!!! undecided

Numerical diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE by gidjah(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
No sir, tinubus over bearing attitude no good fo politics at all.why not allow fash a free hand in picking a good gov candidate to be in Lagos?he picked Fash, as a true father, he should have allowed Fash to do d same too.but he still wants to be in control of even pples life , thats too bad.that was d bigining of his touble with APC ldrs, recall?he wanted virtually all d post to him self.
corban07:
hmm..datz y dey cal it politics my broda,fashola shuld neva ad sponsored supo sasore 4 gov..politics don't work like dat especially wen u don't av d structure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.