Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To (1362 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hello guys, I am thinking of getting married soon. I love to kiss, but a smelly mouth is a big turn off for me. I would love to wake up anytime and have deep kisses with my wife, but I'd not like to percieve any fowl smell.

For those of you that are married, how do you cope especially those early mornings and midnights when your partner did not wash her mouth before going to bed.
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
duty gel angry
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
When u get married u will know how ur partners fucking mouth smell, so don't fucking disturb pp with such stupid Question.... Fucking idiot
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
When u get married u will know how ur partners fucking mouth smell, so don't fucking disturb pp with such stupid Question.... Fucking idiot

Do you need help?
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Do you need help?
U are the one that needs help from ur writeup... Goatface

2 Likes

Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
U are the one that needs help from ur writeup... Goatface

I can help you really.

Your madness and unguarded vituperations are uncalled for. Calm down.
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I can help you really.

Your madness and unguarded vituperations are uncalled for. Calm down.
go Bleep ur mother n make a blue film sale out of it. Son of a gone
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
go Bleep ur mother n make a blue film sale out of it. Son of a gone

Why are you frustrated son; things will get better for you ok.

Relax.
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Why are you frustrated son; things will get better for you ok.

Relax.
get the Bleep out of here tongue
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
get the Bleep out of here tongue
The internet has really given voice to the voiceless.
If it were face2face, i would have replied in my own way.
Good night.

1 Like

Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

The internet has really given voice to the voiceless.

If it were face2face, i would have replied in my own way.

Good night.
Any how u want am..... Fucking idiot.... Say u wanna enter jungle? Me go tell u say na AP I go..... Fowl
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by SylarsMcQuins: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

U two needs help
stay out of this, u fucking virgina face.
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by olajorn(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Grinch:
When u get married u will know how ur partners fucking mouth smell, so don't fucking disturb pp with such stupid Question.... Fvcking idiot
I love your response...princise and accurate
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by SylarsMcQuins: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Grinch:
stay out of this, u fucking virgina face.

Teens
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Teens
0-5yo.....u are a fucking child
Re: For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To by Pebcak: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Found A Treasure In You / Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? / Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.