Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? (1361 Views)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? / Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by mamagee3(f): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi guys, I was just wondering is it considered an insult for a guy to give a girl the up and down look?
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by tpiah11: 2:53am On Nov 07, 2015
you mean head to toe assessment like in the health field?

or head to toe as in what you see when you are looking at somebody.
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2015
tpiah11:
you mean head to toe assessment like in the health field?

or head to toe as in what you see when you are looking at somebody.
Like the physical moving of the head to look at someone from head to toe.
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by Ballmer: 3:45am On Nov 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Like the physical moving of the head to look at someone from head to toe.

Weirdo physical movement of the head ko. Spiritual ni. Who as been looking at you fr head to to again o, because I know very soon you are bound to post a shocker again. Am not ready to be caught up in your surprises any further.
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by jaelz(m): 4:10am On Nov 07, 2015
omo babe no be disrespect now u must access wetin u eon sample now if u no do am far u reach house see say everything nah artificial its only disrespectful when u roll ur eyes or make a mocking facial expression while doing it.
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by ezteem(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, I was just wondering is it considered an insult for a guy to give a girl the up and down look?

Hey, you've been acting horn-y all month, add me on whatsapp or call me on 07064344477 .... I promise you'll stop posting insecure shit....
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by grad2012(f): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2015
No its not,he might just be admireing you smiley
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by powchiey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Could either min shis sexy or out of his league.. But most tyms is a good sign of lust/admiration
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by gamaliel121(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
We all know your "Mo"

Shalam...
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
if A Guy does that to a girl...he's flirting...undecided
if a girl does that to a guy...it's insulting...

1 Like

Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its an insult not to. Ladies put a lot of time and effort into their appearances, least you could do is look tongue
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by Swissheart(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Not an insult....more like admiring her....especially when he ends it with a charming smile or a wink wink kiss
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
No, its not an insut for a guy to look at a lady like dat, it simply means he is reasoning ur body
Re: Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Maybe she has not taken a shower and she stinks

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Me Unclad Photos I Have Everything (photo) / Amazing! Woman's Whose Massive Baby Bump Stunned Many Delivers Twins (photos ) / She Says She Can Only Marry A Man With A Deceased Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.