Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) (46483 Views)

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Police Arraign Dismissed Officers Over Murder Of 20-year Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by sinizia: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Make dem girls dress decently, dem go say dem wan dress in wetin dem dey comfortable in. Oya naw, una go chop comfort chop prick join.
And please stop complaining.

Una think say d man tin don old ni?

If buhari can still rule over 11 years kids, let d man rule his own world oh jare

You are a disgrace to humanity!! A disgusting paedophile!!

3 Likes

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by prospero15(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Soo pathetic..nawa 4 dis people..prostitutes do have an association dey need to stage a protest ooo very soon dey will run out of business..I dnt knw y it's hard 4 these useless men nt 2 go elsewhere 2 satisfy themselves instead of molesting our children
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by coolporch: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
It seem d girl too was enjoying d foolish act cos she lost count already haba
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by pilotab55(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
9ja is developing in rape everyday,our leaders sit n luk y sum idiot old cow destroy our future wivies.the court too r nt helping matter,always granting bail 2 those beast without proper judgement.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by debuscket(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
All this youruba men wey dey rape minors anyhow, catch dem one-on-one mk dem do d main thing with a correct babe, u go find out say dem be indomie noodles (2mins men) despite all d agbo dem dey shack. SMH

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by t2luv1: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
LieDetector:
Why must it be from my tribe? I'm tempted to believe Sanusi lamido was right after all.

"yorubas are the problem of Nigeria "
Sanusi lamido Sanusi

How about "Nigeria Problem Are The Yoruba" will that make you happy. Today everybody is on the yoruba case next time if it happens to be Igbo what will you say. People we need to stop all this vindictive tribalistic nonsense. Either we want to co-exist in the same country or find other options
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mznaett: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2015
cupidFlint:
It has become a norm amongst them.

Welldone o lipsrsealed if dem catch u abeg no mention my name o
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Kiakia(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2015
Pathetic!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
FrankValency:
All these Alhaji sef,before na Alhaji Gay,now na Alhaji Rape,tomorrow fit be Alhaja lesbian..

Anyways ,that man is perfect in the act,he's even threatening his victims, kai Old man,so these things wey we young men dey do still dey hungry you. And I thought they say once u marry u go taya for fucking,so kinji no dey fade?? He should remain in prison till he pays 10mili.
MY [color=#000099][/color]my question is the man from ogun state?state of obasanjo if yes then is nothing new there . ;ogun state nothing is crime in that state grin
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
When people mention Yoruba, I remember SABO and Rape

Yorubas and Sabo, Rape and Eye service are one (1)

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
@78?! This useless old goat is high on cheap performance enhancers.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
kill the bastardd...even sef you want something crazy like that,you must talk to the parents,,you must...raping another persons children is a absolute no-go....you are extremly disrespecting the parents,and you deserve death!!!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
Some of these old men maltreated their wives when they were young and now they are old, poor and wifeless and ladies don't want them because they are not the owners of "The Playboy Mansion", neither are they Okoya the Eleganza boss. They are old and poor and ladies abhor such combination. When konji sets in and they can't afford to go to the women of easy virtue they resort to raping young girls.
Men stay with your wives. If you are a widower try and remarry. Stop raping our young girls. Don't rape no one.
I believe the man must have enticed the young girl with money like he wanted to do to her elder sister who narrowly escaped. How come the girl kept going his way? If she wanted to avoid him she would have followed the other side of the road. He must have raped her the first time, and may be he gave her some money afterwards which made her to go to him subsequently but at a point she got tired of the whole act and confessed to a lady and also unconsciously shouted penis in her sleep. Whatever the case may be, sexual intercourse with a minor is unlawful and known as statutory rape.
Schools please develop a new curriculum which is to be known as "Rape Hazards" and teach these young kids how to stop running errands for these randy men. Teach them how to run away from all immoral dangers from all men including their fathers and other relatives and how to avoid devilish incentives from randy men. Teach the young ones the dangers of extra marital sex including campus/workplace prostitution. Teach our young boys how to avoid being victims of sodomy and also the dangers of following sugar mummies. Teach our kids the joy of marriage especially at old age so that when they grow up they will value their marriages and will be sexually satisfied within the confines of their marriages. Parents please protect your children (by God's grace). Stop allowing these minors to go out on their own. Teach your kids wisdom.
Am tired of reading news about these rape cases.

May God protect all of us in Jesus name, amen.

Such an intelligent lady..

2 Likes

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by kehyndey(f): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Make dem girls dress decently, dem go say dem wan dress in wetin dem dey comfortable in. Oya naw, una go chop comfort chop prick join.

If buhari can still rule over 11 years kids, let d man rule his own world oh jare
yeye toksad
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Pervert!

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by bummyla(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Wicked Old Man! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by stalione(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hardly a week goes by without some form of molestation on a girl by a grandpa in Nigeria.

At times I wish I had superpowers, i would have kidnaped this man and inserted his joystick inside freshly ground pepper after thin slicing it with razor blade...
grin stallione rapes introvert (photos),LOADING!! grin grin
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Alpacino85(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Jst passing bt decided to check the name of the rapist,ahhh jst wat I tot.it is in them lyk peak milk,peadophile
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by alex81(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Y dem go give d man bail sef?

Its high time we make rape a capital offence, deserving a capital punishment.
Poor girl
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by peacynelson(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2015
The rate of rape dis days is becomin too much sef, na to castrate dis men wey dey rape girls o
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by cupidFlint(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Welldone o lipsrsealed if dem catch u abeg no mention my name o
Lol!!! For what? Saying the truth? Abeg spare me that.
By the way you look gorgeous.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by noblegrex: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
The girl suddenly shouted joystick,joystick,joystick. I was so furios while reading bt when I got there I could not he'll but laugh my ass out. Joystick,joystick,joystick.for what na
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by walemadu: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015
the small girl enjoyed it jare. she even went to see him so that he will hammer again
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by ebuka440: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
The Yoruba's are rapists both the young and old. Shame on them
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Youngmolis: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Jail him 4 life,old fool
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
nnachukz:
When I saw the news and the age of the victim, I knew which part of the country it was comnig from. I only got in to confirm and I wasn't disappointed. I know their handiwork from afar.
i wasn't surprised either when I realised 3 million of your stoopid ppl followed ojukwu to their certain death

Foolishness runs in your blood
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Savigne(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Before exercising freedom of speech pls do well to exercise freedom of thought.
Daz ur signature right?
Agbaya....An 11yr old seduced that perverted deity abi?

2 Likes

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mznaett: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2015
cupidFlint:
Lol!!! For what? Saying the truth? Abeg spare me that.
By the way you look gorgeous.

Guy,those people won't care if you're saying d truth o. You're OYO o lol

Thanks dear #winks
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by festico: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2015
South West
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Admin, the girl shout 'joystick!joystick!!joystick!!!'? U sabi lie ooh!
She shouted either ,'peniss or prick or dickk'

Girls will just be keeping secrets that are harmful to others, I blame the sister( for not telling ppl what kind of man she encountered), I blame the victim for not opening up to tell people on the first act. OH YES! I blame them cos if nah to gossip, them go gossip pass broadcasters and bloggers.

As for that YOROBAH man, may the ugliest demons in hell rape u in ur after-life,again and again( do to others what u want spirits to do to u).
Its high time Lagosians start a deliverance crusade. This curse is getting out of hand!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
noblegrex:
The girl suddenly shouted joystick,joystick,joystick. I was so furios while reading bt when I got there I could not he'll but laugh my ass out. Joystick,joystick,joystick.for what na
if @ all the story is real. Let me check for a bloggers site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Nikita Dragun Arrested Naked For Felony In Miami Pool / Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.