Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) (46505 Views)

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Police Arraign Dismissed Officers Over Murder Of 20-year Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by toprealman: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
NDI OFE MMANU! ONWEGHI MGBE HA ANAGHI AKPA AGWA DIKA NKITA. TUFIAKWA, ARU!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-78-year-old-man-for-raping-girl-11/

When they will not stop thinking with their balls and third leg.Shameless he-goat.Let the law take its full course on him.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Yehman(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
sukkot:
this old randy ofe mmanu man needs to be flogged with extension cord wire smh lipsrsealed

i am not being tribal by the way. i am yoruba tongue
Kedu Ife bu "ofe mmanu" please?
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Yasirarafat: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hardly a week goes by without some form of molestation on a girl by a grandpa in Nigeria.

At times I wish I had superpowers, i would have kidnapped this man and inserted his joystick inside freshly ground pepper after thin slicing it with razor blade...
So u are still alive ? grin
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by FrankValency(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
elopee3000:
MY [color=#000099][/color]my question is the man from ogun state?state of obasanjo if yes then is nothing new there . ;ogun state nothing is crime in that state grin
bro,na u talk am oo
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by jedyjedy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ancestral rape resulting from ancestral konji.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bludgeon him to death now!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by noblegrex: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
if @ all the story is real. Let me check for a bloggers site.
oya let's go there,keep me posted pls. r u saying nairaland news is not reliable!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chei!78yrs still dey get election & still sabi twist waist like Awilo Logumba!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by free37: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chei..... lipsrsealed
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by aameyah(f): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
Some of these old men maltreated their wives when they were young and now they are old, poor and wifeless and ladies don't want them because they are not the owners of "The Playboy Mansion", neither are they Okoya the Eleganza boss. They are old and poor and ladies abhor such combination. When konji sets in and they can't afford to go to the women of easy virtue they resort to raping young girls.
Men stay with your wives. If you are a widower try and remarry. Stop raping our young girls. Don't rape no one.
I believe the man must have enticed the young girl with money like he wanted to do to her elder sister who narrowly escaped. How come the girl kept going his way? If she wanted to avoid him she would have followed the other side of the road. He must have raped her the first time, and may be he gave her some money afterwards which made her to go to him subsequently but at a point she got tired of the whole act and confessed to a lady and also unconsciously shouted penis in her sleep. Whatever the case may be, sexual intercourse with a minor is unlawful and known as statutory rape.
Schools please develop a new curriculum which is to be known as "Rape Hazards" and teach these young kids how to stop running errands for these randy men. Teach them how to run away from all immoral dangers from all men including their fathers and other relatives and how to avoid devilish incentives from randy men. Teach the young ones the dangers of extra marital sex including campus/workplace prostitution. Teach our young boys how to avoid being victims of sodomy and also the dangers of following sugar mummies. Teach our kids the joy of marriage especially at old age so that when they grow up they will value their marriages and will be sexually satisfied within the confines of their marriages. Parents please protect your children (by God's grace). Stop allowing these minors to go out on their own. Teach your kids wisdom.
Am tired of reading news about these rape cases.

May God protect all of us in Jesus name, amen.

Very true. I think the onus lies on parents to protect their kids.
As a child, I wasn't allowed out anyhow. And talking about playing, our balcony upstairs was more than adequate. No one sent me on errands without my very protective brothers.

And even when I happened to have a quick errand, I'd been instilled with morals to avoid all those old, lecherous men.
I remember one very oldman calling me to enter his room when I was barely 10 when my grannie sent me to do something... I ran without answering.

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by jude33084(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
“He covered my mouth and raped me. He threatened to kill me if I told anybody. The following day, he called me again and repeated the same thing. I can’t remember how many times he had sex with me. Whenever I told him I would tell my mother, he would say I was playing with my life.

This is a case of come take sweet and biscuits. angry
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by jude33084(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
“He covered my mouth and raped me. He threatened to kill me if I told anybody. The following day, he called me again and repeated the same thing. I can’t remember how many times he had sex with me. Whenever I told him I would tell my mother, he would say I was playing with my life.

This is a case of come take sweet and biscuits. angry
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
[s]
INTROVERT:
Hardly a week goes by without some form of molestation on a girl by a grandpa in Nigeria.

At times I wish I had superpowers, i would have kidnapped this man and inserted his joystick inside freshly ground pepper after thin slicing it with razor blade...
[/s]

Hanhan! You're too wicked maybe that's why you're an Introvert.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by qtx(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
thats the madness that seems to be reigning now. Just throw the old hag into jail let him spend the remaining 6years of his miserable life there . disgusting!!!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by bettes(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
christinie:
Some of these old men maltreated their wives when they were young and now they are old, poor and wifeless and ladies don't want them because they are not the owners of "The Playboy Mansion", neither are they Okoya the Eleganza boss. They are old and poor and ladies abhor such combination. When konji sets in and they can't afford to go to the women of easy virtue they resort to raping young girls.
Men stay with your wives. If you are a widower try and remarry. Stop raping our young girls. Don't rape no one.
I believe the man must have enticed the young girl with money like he wanted to do to her elder sister who narrowly escaped. How come the girl kept going his way? If she wanted to avoid him she would have followed the other side of the road. He must have raped her the first time, and may be he gave her some money afterwards which made her to go to him subsequently but at a point she got tired of the whole act and confessed to a lady and also unconsciously shouted penis in her sleep. Whatever the case may be, sexual intercourse with a minor is unlawful and known as statutory rape.
Schools please develop a new curriculum which is to be known as "Rape Hazards" and teach these young kids how to stop running errands for these randy men. Teach them how to run away from all immoral dangers from all men including their fathers and other relatives and how to avoid devilish incentives from randy men. Teach the young ones the dangers of extra marital sex including campus/workplace prostitution. Teach our young boys how to avoid being victims of sodomy and also the dangers of following sugar mummies. Teach our kids the joy of marriage especially at old age so that when they grow up they will value their marriages and will be sexually satisfied within the confines of their marriages. Parents please protect your children (by God's grace). Stop allowing these minors to go out on their own. Teach your kids wisdom.
Am tired of reading news about these rape cases.

May God protect all of us in Jesus name, amen.
What made you conclude the child went back subsequently,because of cash?Or do you know something we don't,if you don't pls shut your ignorant trap and pray your child doesn't fall a victim,isn't it obvious the older sis escaped because she being older and wiser knew the rapist was up to no good.You offer any child N1000 for 5 strokes of cane and see if they wld take up that offer,talkless of going through the pains of an intercourse from a wretched and hungry looking old man. The victim is at 10 a baby,many child victim of assaults are molested repeatedly,Oprah Winfrey was molested at 14,repeatedly and told no one,at that age they are still babies and actually believe the sex offenders will carry out their threats.

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by cupidFlint(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Guy,those people won't care if you're saying d truth o. You're OYO o lol

Thanks dear #winks
So many talks will never full a basket. Let the noise makers keep wailing.
How's the day going?
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by olusdoll(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
this useless old men sha, nah only God go save us from them. this thing is actually real
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by olusdoll(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
this useless old men sha, nah only God go save us from them. this thing is actually really
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mznaett: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
cupidFlint:
So many talks will never full a basket. Let the noise makers keep wailing.
How's the day going?

That's true dear

So dull and cold o wtb u?
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by oluwayemi35(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
cant the girl follow other way rather than her passing that same street wat a pafectic story
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by omotonyx(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-78-year-old-man-for-raping-girl-11/

Haba! What this foolish old dog did shld be more than N1m bail I tot its N10m. He shld rot in jail oloshi alaye bibaje
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
noblegrex:
oya let's go there,keep me posted pls. r u saying nairaland news is not reliable!
lol!!u don see am ? Nah another website wey need traffics.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
bettes:
What made you conclude the child went back subsequently,because of cash?Or do you know something we don't,if you don't pls shut your ignorant trap and pray your child doesn't fall a victim,isn't it obvious the older sis escaped because she being older and wiser knew the rapist was up to no good.You offer any child N1000 for 5 strokes of cane and see if they wld take up that offer,talkless of going through the pains of an intercourse from a wretched and hungry looking old man. The victim is at 10 a baby,many child victim of assaults are molested repeatedly,Oprah Winfrey was molested at 14,repeatedly and told no one,at that age they are still babies and actually believe the sex offenders will carry out their threats.
you might be right. The only confusing thing there is why she kept going his way. Don't forget that whatever is the case the man is guilty and the girl is innocent because she's a minor.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
aameyah:

Very true. I think the onus lies on parents to protect their kids.
As a child, I wasn't allowed out anyhow. And talking about playing, our balcony upstairs was more than adequate. No one sent me on errands without my very protective brothers.

And even when I happened to have a quick errand, I'd been instilled with morals to avoid all those old, lecherous men.
I remember one very oldman calling me to enter his room when I was barely 10 when my grannie sent me to do something... I ran without answering.
yes dear, the parents have a lot to do.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
400billionman:

Such an intelligent lady..

thanks.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

read what you posted again and tell me if it ever make any sense to you

Really?

I pro-read before I post and u should pick a point from it and drop what u wanna drop.

Ok?
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
sinizia:

You are a disgrace to humanity!! A disgusting paedophile!!

I have seen a pride to humanity and a clean heart.

Stop the name calling and pick a point from what I wrote please.

Am not in support of what d man did ok?
If ladies seduce d old lady to a point of break and he looks for who to overpower to kill his sensation.

Think before u call names ok? Am might be ur employer tomorrow and i'd play this back.

Thanks
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
oreos:

Pervert!

Ode!

Na ur mama be ode.

Type ur own and dnt write on my page
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Savigne:

Before exercising freedom of speech pls do well to exercise freedom of thought.
Daz ur signature right?
Agbaya....An 11yr old seduced that perverted deity abi?

Na ur papa be agbaya.

Go seduce person wey dey sick be make d person no kill u with last strength.

Pick my point or pls remain silent rather dan call me names.

Make una continue dey naked make children dey look una, una never see anything.
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Na ur mama be ode.

Type ur own and dnt write on my page

Pervert!

You go rape your daughter sef

Animal!
Re: 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) by noblegrex: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lol!!u don see am ? Nah another website wey need traffics.
ehen,thanks jare,na wa for this people then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Photos Of Lady Who Stabbed UNIJOS Student For Playing Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.