Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. (578 Views)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. by greatest31: 4:00am On Aug 17, 2015
[b][/b]I was very surprised when I heard this story but I confirmed it.

An old man that was celebrating his 75th birthday took the microphone and announced that he is looking for a girl that is 20 years old to marry and without shame, he said that he is very rich and that the girl will inherit his wealth.

If you are a girl of 20, will you marry this man?
Re: Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. by salaboiz(m): 4:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. by infinitypro(m): 4:35am On Aug 17, 2015
I wouldn't know coz I'm nt a girl...let alone a girl 20.

Him 4 say 30 market 4 move faster...

Bt na naija we stil der, so anytin is possible.

#trustnaijagirls#
Re: Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. by Mrbigman1(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Pinsure please
Re: Help, This Old Man That Is 75 Years Is Looking For A Small Girl To Marry. by Sunymoore(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
There's nothing to be ashamed here... Are you trying to say MOST Nigerian girls are not after money again? What the man is asking is very legal, provided that what he's marrying is not a minor and he follows due process according to the environment he's living in currently... So cut the crap and leave the man to play around with his hard earned money...
#ItsallabouttheBenjamins

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / .. / Who Wants To Chat?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.