Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition (29171 Views)

Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by xtervaganza(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
""I also learned he had threatened to take his life before now, saying he was frustrated""

And they allowed such a person to be alone. His Parents should be arrested. They killed him indirectly. angry angry angry

May your soul find rest Ugo.
you have no common sense at all

His parents are grieving and you're sayung this?

You expect them to tie a rope around his neck and drag him everywhere they go?
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by gerald93(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Pix or I don't believe u
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
you have no common sense at all

His parents are grieving and you're sayung this?

You expect them to tie a rope around his neck and drag him everywhere they go?

Next time, when you've learnt how to communicate without insults, you can quote me. Till then, don't quote me again.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Joysmart(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Well this is really sad
People handle discrimination and rejection in different ways
Some get depressed by it and some remain indifferent and some get even stronger by it.

I'm Albinic too and I've never seen myself lesser or weaker than another person
To be honest I don't think I can ever feel that way
Because when I look around me I see that I'm doing far better than most of my pigmented peers just like some are also doing better than me which is very normal in life.
I somehow understand the guy though people especially Nigerians can be very insensitive especially when you seem vulnerable but if they notice you're tough and you can give it right back at them they'll respect you some cowards will even become afraid of you.
RIP ugoo

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Joysmart(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2015
W
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by xtervaganza(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Next time, when you've learnt how to communicate without insults, you can quote me. Till then, don't quote me again.
sorry about the insult

The matter pain me ni
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by acada111(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
I think it is better off that way, than being frustrated every minute of the day.

I pray he sits in the right hand of his creator currently

Seriously? undecided
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Tosinville(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
3kay945:
Why do I have this feelings that girls added more sand to this dude garri? cool

I think you're damn right, homey.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Edipee(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:
Ehya!
There is one in my dept that my mates nicknamed "whiteman" mehn that guy z a brain but my problem with him is that he likes hugging me whenever he sees me..and I've tried stopping him but d guy does'nt adhere to warning and my friends makes jest of him in his absent which is bad. And when we're together,he won't forget to tell me how much I hate him but thank God I dnt o. Gosh! I do feel bad sha cuz he's human and he needs love..But na me go give am?
choi Sister Mmi. There is no harm in giving him. He's human like you said.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, that's the truth, today u'll see a dark girl, tomorrow u will see the same girl as white as a ghost! Now Dis one wey God bless am naturally no appreciate am, him come take him life, God should remember to give him 24 hot strokes of the koboko before finally sending him straight down to hell! E get one Albino girl for my street, this girl is making guys go crazy with her hot mini skirts and bum shorts, d girl is rocking her skin, Dis Hediot come go kill himself!
Lol
Don't blame him na.
He made the wrong choice.
I've been there.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by qtx(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Even though I don't support the discrimination, but the guy is an a$$-hole for taking his own life. I've seen successful albinos in life.[/size]

I heard Wayne rooney too is an albino grin
Just tell me ur kidding. Have you ever heard of the word depression? Its hurrible bro at that point you need someone to console you else hmmmmm. May his soul rest in Peace anyway.

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Swiftboy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
Just try to imagine what the nigga will be passing thru all the days of his life bro.
Attitude is everything. People owe no love for someone that does not love himself. What I mean is,you have to fall in love with whatever your condition is. Pastor Nick was born without limb...he have his own son now. Happily married and living fine. Tyrone Lanister in 'game of throne' is a dwarf but he's my best character because his situation never affect his state of mind. I know alot of Albino that rose above hate and people accept them because they've accepted and fall in love with themselves.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by suruwilliams(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
No pictures?
havve you ever see Albino obituary picture angry
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Who made them outcasts
shobroy10:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may his soul rest in perfect colour but to b candid albino's are outcasts and that makes them vulnerable.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
He is 23years old, not a baby. They should have introduced him to a counselor
VickyRotex:
""I also learned he had threatened to take his life before now, saying he was frustrated""

And they allowed such a person to be alone. His Parents should be arrested. They killed him indirectly. angry angry angry

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Mznaett: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Edipee:
choi Sister Mmi. There is no harm in giving him. He's human like you said.

lol da ikpa,kpong mkpor de o mbok.
Did u get d post I sent 2ur end few days ago on fb?
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
sorry about the insult

The matter pain me ni
No Problem!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
sorry about the insult

The matter pain me ni
No Problem!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Agbalanze(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

So u expect the parents to watch over him 24/7?
Its no fault of the parents, though I feel his pain. RIP to him.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
ilobasama:
He is 23years old, not a baby. They should have introduced him to a counselor

We're saying same thing. Since they dint introduce him to a counselor, then they ought to have taken the pain to monitor him closely.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Tuatara(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

As if that would stop him from killing himself.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Edipee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

lol da ikpa,kpong mkpor de o mbok.
Did u get d post I sent 2ur end few days ago on fb?
Yea, I'm sorry I didn't reply. I understood you.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Mznaett: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Edipee:
Yea, I'm sorry I didn't reply. I understood you.

No problem..Am happy you did
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Mekurexx: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
I still personally believe that no matter what one is facing, its not worth taking his/her life. A life thats not even your own in the first place. RIP to the guy but I fear he might end up in hell for that act.... sigh
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by olujastro: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
That's how Nigerian newspapers will be mis informing Nigerians till God comes without doing proper investigation. Ugochukwu is my neighbour and I interact with him. The last talk we had, he was disappointed that he couldn't get university admission when his classmates have either graduated or are about to. Perhaps things were not working for him and his siblings as he hoped(quite complicated). I advised him to focus and study hard as I always encourage younger ones around my environment. Because once they lose focus, they join d streets to mess up their lives with NFAs. At a time he stopped going to church(Jehovah's witness) with his aunt.
Was so shocked to return from church to hear about this ugly news. Couldn't believe it till I saw him myself hanged to d fan.
Trust me, this can never be about his colour. A lot of people call him Paul Scholes and he enjoys the name wella. These same Nigerian print media that like saying "Our source in the Presidency informed us.." quickly concluded cos he's an albino. *smh*
RIP Ugochukwu.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by EddylizoCruz: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
mcchaka:

Bro whats G&C?
Guidiance and Counceling
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by czarr(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

so you want them to follow him about all his life. undecided
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by leonshom(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh what are you saying again? He's 23, and you expect his parents to follow him about? You must be joking. If you've suggested counseling or sumtin like DAT, I could still reason along. Suicide is a victimless crime cus d victim is also the culprict. I'll rather blame the society that is full of discrimination !
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
This story is a lie. The original(and more factual) story states he killed himself because he couldn't gain admission into university. I see bloggers are now the authority in news reportage because the wacky headlines I read these days suggest to me no investigative journalism exists in this country.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by stalione(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
shobroy10:
excuse me dont get me wrong am referring to the way albinos are treated which is unfair and uncool. i will pretend i dont see that stupid and hopeless human statement u made
undecided noted,better pretend oo.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by ElPhoche(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

Truth be said, he is no child and it is impossible for his parents to be with him always. He is old enough to take his decision. A whole lit of Albinos have persevered in d midst of persecution and discrimination. What of those ones being killed in East Africa for rituals. Have they taken to suicide?
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Joysmart(f): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sadly I just found out today that he's my colleague's son and he killed himself out of frustration cos he couldn't gain admission.
May his gentle soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / Two Suspected Kidnappers Burnt In Benue, One Handed Over To Police (Graphic Pics / Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.