Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (40050 Views)

Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Kx: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
In Nigeria a person will be dieing & the Ambulance or the Medics will not show up.
What a country ??
I will forever remain a slave in another man's country where everything works.

Guy, words are powerful, lets be cautious in talking into our future on account of what we see at the moment please.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Melahou:

would you have taken him to the hospital if you where there? maybe you don't know how the police system works
just imagine if the guy dies in your car on you to the hospital...
serious case for you

Yes I can take him to the hospital
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
why are does stvpid idiats,standing there and watching??...human-beings dont behave like this...even animals try to lick their own back to life...IDIATS............ angry angry angry
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
difficult to help someone nowadays. if d guy dies in ur car. na police wahala be dat. lekki epe express is being tolled.overhead bridges stopped at jakande. most of the roundabouts pple cross the dangerous express. and some edots will say fashola performed

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by espn(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Iamfrank:
Wen r we going to get out of dis gadget madness from dis country... Sumone is dying n u guys r snapping pics jst to put online.... D God of dat man will judge u guys including d OP...... Buhari plz implement a law to whoever snaps pix of a dying man to put online shud be hanged.... Wicked pple
is it the matter of gadget nonsense or A bleeped UP SYSTEM. if he should die while any of them attempt to help him or on there way to the hospital. our senseless and unprofessional security guyz will accuse those trying to save his life of committing the crime.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by gerald93(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm op una mind strong just day take pix God day watch u on HD[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by kevoh(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Sunsat:

Stop making noise there, without him snapping the victim, how would you see something to comment on, how will you know the person....stupid people
Sharap big mumu. I can count up to 5 adults blocking the air supply to the victim while snapping pictures standing around him, very soon a crowd of picture takers that have no help to offer will increase, cutting off necessary air supply to the victim.
Only picture we are interested in seeing is the victim being whisked away by an ambulance and his identity card.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Pidggin:
Clueless citizens!
Clueless Country!!

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by j4sure(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
So touching.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ffo(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
this days, people are just so wicked, instead of helping the man, since u know it was a hit and run, you guys are busyin snapping pictures.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Op,you self dey dere dey watch?,shouuu.....................,olodunmare aagbawaaoo
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2015
BLACK RACE SEF........... WHY ARE THEY WATCHING AND TAKING PHOTO? THEY SHOULD HAVE RUSHED HIM TO HOSPITAL BEFORE TAKING HUMILIATING PHOTO OF THEIR FELLOW.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by NICENEDU29: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I think they lack conscience, I have helped an accident victim before not minding the consequence
Thank u very much my brother. God will surely reward u for ur good deed and boldness in doing that, because it is very rare for u to see someone that will do that for another person he does not know just because of fear lack of conscience. May u never lack and may u always achieve huge success in all ur life endearvours. God bless u.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Moral degradation..
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Some fools be talking rubbish here, as if they dont know what's obtainable in this country.
innocent person takes him to the hospital and the next thing is to go and get police report before they can attend to the victim...the person that takes him to the hospital will still have to foot the bills oo.
the police may even hold hold down or detain him for a crime he didnt commit.

insofar as it is in nigeria and as fas as i am concerned, the only thing i can do is to call the helpline.
In reality 1/10 of those commenting here can do more than calling the emergency centre.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Akinz0126(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
You see the reason why Cctv is a welcome development in every nook and cranies of a town.The culprit would have been caught in one shot add in be cctv was mounted.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by OsasuObayuwana: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
In Nigeria a person will be dieing & the Ambulance or the Medics will not show up.
What a country ??
I will forever remain a slave in another man's country where everything works.

Good for you. You are a bright mind indeed
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by laudate: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Lanretoye:
Some fools be talking rubbish here, as if they dont know what's obtainable in this country.
innocent person takes him to the hospital and the next thing is to go and get police report before they can attend to the victim...the person that takes him to the hospital will still have to foot the bills oo.
the police may even hold hold down or detain him for a crime he didnt commit.

insofar as it is in nigeria and as fas as i am concerned, the only thing i can do is to call the helpline.

You are talking anyhow here, because you are NOT the victim. If it was you that was knocked down and lying in a critical position, would you be saying this crap here?? Or would you be praying silently that someone helps to save your life, so that you do NOT die? Police report or not?
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by bummyla(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Instead of taking him to the hospital, they are standing there taking pix of him.

They are watching, waiting for him to breathe his last for them to realise he needs urgent medical assistance.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by oludollar(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
And al dis peeps r busy watchin nd snapin,instead of helpin a dyin man...lord ve mercy.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by loomer: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Rather than call emergency services them surround am dey take photos
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Lanretoye(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
laudate:

You are talking anyhow here, because you are NOT the victim. If it was you that was knocked down and lying in a critical position, would you be saying this crap here?? Or would you be praying silently that someone helps to save your life, so that you do NOT die? Police report or not?

u dont understand, its a very critical situation tho but u have to rush uo to about 5 hospitals before one will admit him and not even without a police report. you have to stand for the bills at the hospital cos they wont attend to him, and for me i think a person that can afford that may not even be amongst those standing there.
In the event that the man dies, then u may have succeeded in landing ur self in a big trouble while trying to be helpful.
dont blame anyone but blame a collapsed system...if it is not critical i can offer the help but in this situation, i maintain that the best help is from God or to call the critical rescue.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by adedayourt(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
LOOK AT THE WAY THEY GATHERED ROUND HIM ND NO ONE COULD HELP angry angry
#wicked pple

MAY JUDGEMENT LOCATE THE DRIVER B4 THUS WEEK RUNS OUT
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by FBLJ(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2015
That is why I keep encouraging everyone to learn first aid skills. Simple first AID can keep that man from loosing to much blood and prevent him from going into Shock and dying. Unless A miracle happens, That man will die, from the amount of Blood he has lost and from shock

What kind of Country is this... people looking and taking pictures no one want to rush the man to the clinic
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Melahou(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
laudate:

Oh, so the best thing is to just leave him there to die??!@! shocked shocked shocked

Are you for real??!

am sure you are just taking as a sympathizer

if you have had an experience on such before am sure your view will be different...
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
How many of us have tried calling the emergency numbers from where are.. those in Lagos should keep trying it although it's busy from my location.. or maybe the ambulance has already taken him away who knows but we should all try at least.. and to make things worse the op is not even a direct source of the info... this is so tragic. Na God hand him dey now
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by bengoodcreature: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Father 4gv dem cs dey no not what dey r doing
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by omoharry(f): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
the person that took the shot, cant he also join hand in helping this guy to the hospital...wicked country...If i and my sister had not help a man that was also knock down by a hit and run car, by now he would have been history..up till now the guys stills calls us every Christmas to thank us...Try and save a life and see how happy you will be....both the person that snapped this shot and the onlookers are all the same people from a sick country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by boujaye: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2015
POPdecorator:
FTC i no shout but if na some childish guy or gel dem go go hire DJ

op y can't u render d victim some help before posting it here

I dont really know what Nigerians are turning into, are we no longer our brothers keeper? This goes to fulfill the scriptures
that on the last day the love of many will wax cold.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Melahou:

am sure you are just taking as a sympathizer

if you have had an experience on such before am sure your view will be different...

Oga forget that thing I can still remember a time in my uni days we where out one night drinking and the bar was close to the road all of a sudden a pick up truck hit aan old woman pushing a wheel barrow myself,friends & brothers left our table blocked the road and stopped a car placed her inside and took her to the hospital n we just didn't drop her and leave we made sure she was attended to immediately before we left in turns until her grandchildren started coming.. although she still died days later. so guy frget help an accident victim if you can it could be u or anyone of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Argues Before Apologizing For Crashing Man's Car In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.