Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (40047 Views)

Man With Sledge Hammer Breaks Windows Of Hit-&-Run SUV As Driver Tries To Flee / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station / FKJ346BT - See Face Of A Hit And Run Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by laudate: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2015
adellam16:
I'm a lady not a guy. Besides u should notice dat d name up dere is not hers! U both r not getting it. Even wen I replied I said U DIS OP first because I was talking to him not her. U r still pointing fingers dat I insulted HER. Read my first comment, I was talking to HIM. Geez

Ok, we have heard. No vex.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ElPhoche(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Fastfingers:

For the umpteenth time I DID NOT POST IT HERE! Whoever did didn't get all the info and just posted because they wanted to make news.

Please read!
Ok, I now get you.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Kimoni: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2015
ifyalways:
I just told my staff call Lagos state emergency service and he did.
I hope they get to him asap.

Nigerians dial 112 in times of emergency instead of taking pictures.

Pls does this nos connect? And if it does, do operators pick? Must I have airtime to dial or it works as an emergency call.

Sorry for my plenty questions.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Fastfingers: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
adellam16:
sweetie ur trying too hard to make me angry n ur now talking out of point! Jeez? U dunno my employee na! Haba! Who dash u 25 employees? Dats a big lie jor. Do u guys ave a website! I dare u to send me d company name and proof dat u manage 25 workers. Nd u r so rich an u gat a company but on d day u took d pics u left ur car at home and took public transport! Girl ur confusing me now.

Joke! Didn't you see where I wrote how I stopped to help the guy to the hospital but there was no need cos he was already dead? Oh! You're so used to people jumping buses that you wanted me to indicate 'I came down from my car to take the pics' so you would know I wasn't using public transport. Eyahhh.... I haven't jumped a bus in my ENTIRE life honey - at least not in Nigeria. Sorry if that offends you. I have two cars. Sorry if that offends you too. I would have been like people of my class who ignore the problems of fellow Nigerians, but I just couldn't! Sorry if that offends you as well.

Why would I bring my company website here? So you can call me out on social media? The heck I didn't even use my real email address to open this account. I'm too polished for people to know I'm getting on an online cat fight. Or you think I'm as dumb as you are? I'm just bored really... And I need me some mischief time that's why I'm here.

If you like, be Bill Gates PA. I am 26 years old and I have 25 steadily paid employees. That's an achievement many Nigerians can't boast of. Anyone can get a job anywhere, not everyone has the balls to grow their own business:

If you must know, I was going to my grand mothers house to drop her favorite stew. I don't even live in Ajah! We are WORLDS apart! Live with it
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Fastfingers: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Kimoni:

Pls does this nos connect? And if it does, do operators pick? Must I have airtime to dial or it works as an emergency call.

Story! They didnt pick jack! Call them and hear for yourself. Well maybe they do respond but it's definitely not a 24-hour service.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Kimoni: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Fastfingers:

Story! They didnt pick jack! Call them and hear for yourself. Well maybe they do respond but it's definitely not a 24-hour service.

They dont pick?? shocked shocked

I'll be disappointed if it's not 24 hrs. What's the point of an emergency service that is not available night and day?
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by adellam16(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fastfingers:

Joke! Didn't you see where I wrote how I stopped to help the guy to the hospital but there was no need cos he was already dead? Oh! You're so used to people jumping buses that you wanted me to indicate 'I came down from my car to take the pics' so you would know I wasn't using public transport. Eyahhh.... I haven't jumped a bus in my ENTIRE life honey - at least not in Nigeria. Sorry if that offends you. I have two cars. Sorry if that offends you too. I would have been like people of my class who ignore the problems of fellow Nigerians, but I just couldn't! Sorry if that offends you as well.

Why would I bring my company website here? So you can call me out on social media? The heck I didn't even use my real email address to open this account. I'm too polished for people to know I'm getting on an online cat fight. Or you think I'm as dumb as you are? I'm just bored really... And I need me some mischief time that's why I'm here.

If you like, be Bill Gates PA. I am 26 years old and I have 25 steadily paid employees. That's an achievement many Nigerians can't boast of. Anyone can get a job anywhere, not everyone has the balls to grow their own business:

If you must know, I was going to my grand mothers house to drop her favorite stew. I don't even live in Ajah! We are WORLDS apart! Live with it
easy girl nobody knows u na. U don't ave to start flaunting here. If u like use airplanes all ur life, who cares, its all vanity. Live ur life, it affects no one. Sheesh u truly r bitter. And I kuku did not ask u to all dese questions. And did I ask were u were going to or wat u were going to drop? Girl ur making ur movement public and I didn't ask u ooooo. I have heard all ur late explanations from laudate. What ur doing in d evening u culd have done in d morn. Anyways, u can give it a rest. Enjoy.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
HIT AND RUN DRIVER WAHALA.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Fastfingers: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2015
adellam16:
easy girl nobody knows u na. U don't ave to start flaunting here. If u like use airplanes all ur life, who cares, its all vanity. Live ur life, it affects no one. Sheesh u truly r bitter. And I kuku did not ask u to all dese questions. And did I ask were u were going to or wat u were going to drop? Girl ur making ur movement public and I didn't ask u ooooo. I have heard all ur late explanations from laudate. What ur doing in d evening u culd have done in d morn. Anyways, u can give it a rest. Enjoy.

Girl I replied just to let you know that I'm not your mate in ANY way. So don't dream it just cos we are online. Show respect to your seniors!
I'm kinda happy that this response is more humble than the first. You've clearly found your niche.
It's all vanity! Yes. Better vanity than your miserable job where you aren't properly trained on your manners #ByeFelicia
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by adellam16(f): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Fastfingers:

Girl I replied just to let you know that I'm not your mate in ANY way. So don't dream it just cos we are online. Show respect to your seniors!
I'm kinda happy that this response is more humble than the first. You've clearly found your niche.
It's all vanity! Yes. Better vanity than your miserable job where you aren't properly trained on your manners #ByeFelicia
I'm sorry for u. Senior my foot. Dat means ur about 40 shey. Keep blabbing! Blahblahblahblah!

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Fastfingers: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
adellam16:
I'm sorry for u. Senior my foot. Dat means ur about 40 shey. Keep blabbing! Blahblahblahblah!

I clearly stated that I am 26 born in 1989. But I am not your mate. So show respect and go and sit with your abusive mates.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by adellam16(f): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Fastfingers:

I clearly stated that I am 26 born in 1989. But I am not your mate. So show respect and go and sit with your abusive mates.
continue displaying ur private info on social media, I didn't ask u. Blah blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kimoni:

Yes, it does connect. I have personally rang it twice and they responded.
Call is free, u don't need airtime. But no hoax call, they keep track of all callers.
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Kimoni: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
ifyalways:

Yes, it does connect. I have personally rang it twice and they responded.
Call is free, u don't need airtime. But no hoax call, they keep track of all callers.

Lol...no hoax call. Was just wondering if it's one of those promises we hear but never materializes.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by domopps(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fastfingers:

Can you afford an IPhone 6? I'm pretty sure what your response would be.

Nope! But I guess I can't have icloud with bb!
Since having Iphone. 6 is ur greatest achievement ! Empty Drum

Cheeeeeers
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Fastfingers:

Why didn't you alert the police? You drove past too. And you think you are better than the ones who drove on the smashed body. You should have stopped and ran to the nearest police station to report nah. As a good citizen.
No. You held your nose and looked disgusted and walked away. Abi?
You mean Nigeria police?
Re: Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Gbanj11: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2015
----

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Electric Mercedes-Benz Simplex Concept, A Replica Of Its Old Cars / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.