Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding (64252 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by francescainnoce(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Wow!!!
Indeed some have husband but cannot keep; some can keep but have no husband...
Arrogance!!!! Madness and all yet your dude proposed
No vex sha
Was that some arrange marriage cos I don't get it very well....
Tomao now that babe will come on niaraland soliciting for pity about her husband keeping late nights and other what nots.... And maybe by then she might have repented which usually is the case....
Point is @ op, the babe isn't proud to be married, she wishes to remain and be referred as single and your dude should simply grant her the request by doing the right thing abi....
Imagine if she and the dj should go down and on that day she dances to his mixesssss....
Wow!!!! What a shock...
That one would be
Dance with the beast and dance "FOR" the devil...,..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

We attended a friends party. On our way back, one danfo drove dirty so we stopped to challenge the driver. This WifeToBe went gaga and started exchanging words with the agbero, she went to the extent of calling the agbero names, she even locked his shirt and daring the agbero to touch her.

The whole show happened in-front of us (Guys) . Her fiancee could not do anything but embarrassed.

Thats when I concluded she is arrogant

Must you paint this lady black in public? tell your friend to call it quit. she maybe innocent after all.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by no1madman(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
i see a very big idiot. . . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by missmary(f): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

I went through the ops post all I see is a jealous lover.
Are you the WTB or her friend cos i dont see jealousy .. After struggling tru the years he shouldnt be jealous abi... The lady needs to check herself... Some people flirt even without knowing... Please hold the marriage... Pity to Kids

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by graciandubuisi(f): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Why stressing yourself to marry her? Just call it off and watch her, before she will date the DJ, event manager, cook, best man, best grand papa and before you'll know.... Bad market undecided undecided kiss

Girls sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Billygee2u: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
fpeter:
call off the soon to be doomed wedding already
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by neki6chuks: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Na wa ooooo just passing by

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
ifeomaekol:
Op pls tell ur frd ds------ let him stop d wedding immediately, let him nt destory his life n future cos a woman dt is out to ruin him. Its beta his wedding didn't work out than his marriage nt to. Bad marriage kills, dias no excuse for her agreeing on a date wt another man wen her wedding is jux by d conner. Let her stay single till she's ready for marriage. Let him stop dt wedding regardless of wat pple ll say. They ll talk bt it wnt be them dt ll stay in d marriage.

A true lady you are. Some ladies were here defending her.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by chinnasa: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
hmmmmm, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. OP if your friend want to sleep with ladies after marriage that is like pouring salt in an open wound (she fit poising you na she go cook your food) . if this lady is not loyal now she can never be after weeding. IF YOUR PEACE MEETING FAILS PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND TO CALL HE WEDDING OFF. NO BE DO OR DIE.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:

Must you paint this lady black in public? tell your friend to call it quit. she maybe innocent after all.

Some people did not understand the part where I said she arrogant. I am not painting anyone bad.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:
My friend’s wedding is coming up by next month. I am to be one of his men in suit.

I noticed they are quarreling recently. He opened up to me yesterday.

They are looking for a DJ to play at their reception, so his wifeToBe got a number of one DJ, added him on whatsap and they started chatting. My guy trusted the lady that she is just doing business chat with the DJ.

One day, my friend was going through her whatsapp chat with the DJ. The WifeTB told the DJ that she needs the service of the DJ for her friend’s wedding. She didn’t tell the DJ she is actually the one wedding.

The DJ started asking her out for date. She agreed to meet the DJ for a date somewhere.

My guy saw all that, yet he kept quiet and didn’t want to raise the issue with the lady as their wedding is close, before people start saying he is jealous, he is spying on his girl blahblah.

But my friend could not endure the whole thing again when the DJ started calling her repeatedly. They engage in confidential phone calls. She will be laughing…all Yes No Yes No Ok.. Ok hmmmm conversation, so that someone nearby will not understand what they are saying. At times she excuses my guy to go and pick the DJ’s call.
My guy finally confronted her, why all conversations with the DJ are not business and formal. Why is she hiding things from him?

The wifetobe went mad she alleged my guy is jealous, wrongly suspecting her.

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

My friend opened up to me that he regretted making decision to marry her. He told me a lot of things that he can’t cancel the wedding again. He will be part of the wedding, but after the wedding, he will start f***cking girls. He will make life difficult for her.

I told him, it’s better to remain single than to go into a hateful marriage.
Deep down in me, I can’t advise him to cancel the wedding.
I have summoned them for a meeting to discuss it and settle it. But that lady can be arrogant at times. My peace meeting may or may not be successful.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

If he is your friend and you love him. If you are a true and a loyal friend, you will advise him to cancel that wedding. This is a sign of unhapiness in the marriage.

Trust me bro,he may decided to go ahead with wedding and ignore your advise and even tell his wife the advice you gave him and decide not to be your friend anymore,but you know in ur heart that you did what's best for a friend. Tell him to cancel that wedding if he is truely your friend.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Wetin na?

bros..this christians are crazy...heavens....
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Billygee2u: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2015
missmary:

Are you the WTB or her friend cos i dont see jealous... After struggling tru the years he shouldnt be jealous abi... The lady needs to check herself... Some people flirt even without knowing... Please hold the marriage... Pity to Kids
what do you mean by hold?,pls kindly explain with reasons
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by peeparty(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
alfakoro1:
No wahala. I know of a lady whose wedding holds on one Saturday morning ND still had sex with anoda gy Friday night.

my broda dem plenty
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by uracocksucker: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
work of the devil!!. It does sound like she aint that type of girl else your buddy wont be planning to marry in the first place. Confront her and resolve it before the marriage goes ahead you two need serious prayers
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Adedoks(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
That girl is already cheating on him... I fear women ooo... She's flirting and some people here are saying the guy is too jealous... I don't think you guys understand wat it means for someone to but aving that kind of chat when she and her said hubby to be are close to settling down... Am a married man n I enjoy my marriage if the Op's friend cannot bear wat she's doing call off the wedding instead of having the intention to be sleeping with babes when married as revenge... Hhhmn I fear women ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Billygee2u: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Raiden:

If he is your friend and you love him. If you are a true and a loyal friend, you will advise him to cancel that wedding. This is a sign of unhapiness in the marriage.

Trust me bro,he may decided to go ahead with wedding and ignore your advise and even tell his wife the advice you gave him and decide not to be your friend anymore,but you know in ur heart that you did what's best for a friend. Tell him to cancel that wedding if he is truely your friend.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by mariemummy(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author

My friend told her, he actually read their chats where they agreed to go out on a date.
That’s when she admitted that he actually asked her to meet him somewhere for a hangout.
She said she had nothing in mind for him. She is only going to meet him as friend at a restaurant. Nothing is going to happen. It’s just a harmless date.

Is it normal for a lady to go out on a date with another guy just a month to her wedding?

[/quote]

A BIG FAT NO. Chai!!! I am so irritated by her reply. She has nothing in mind for him,yet you are going to meet him. Please for what to tell him the music to play or to rehearse dance step. Nawa for some people. That your friend should check well o, there is still tym to retrace than to enter the marriage and in the process of dealing with her, come down to her standard and above all loose face with God, that one is worse.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by onlykach: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Moana:
I dont think it makes sense to just assume something and act on it immediately. They need to sit down have a serious talk about this. If it means including the DJ and clearing things out just to be sure of whats really going on, then taking proper action after that.

There is nothing to talk about, I had a similar experience and i almost died, my supposed to be wife was still dating her ex up till the point she received gifts and she says she was still wiith me.

I was even told one day while she was chatting with the ex that the ex was a cab guy that will pick her from the airport.

I was shocked, very shocked i was sick for weeks when i foundout it was her ex and she did not deny it.

Meanwhile i married some one else and i am very very happy.

I will advise the guy to back down ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by therealdeal10: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2015
It's definitely nt right, there isn't a single guy dat wuldn't b suspicious n jealous, if u try n reconcile dem both n d woman still continue with her habits den bro d wedding shuld jst b called off rather dan go ahead wit d marriage n start facing countless problems
Gudluck
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Adedoks:
That girl is already cheating on him... I fear women ooo... She's flirting and some people here are saying the guy is too jealous... I don't think you guys understand wat it means for someone to but aving that kind of chat when she and her said hubby to be are close to settling down... Am a married man n I enjoy my marriage if the Op's friend cannot bear wat she's doing call off the wedding instead of having the intention to be sleeping with babes when married as revenge... Hhhmn I fear women ooo

I actually knew that the solution is to cancel the wedding.
But it cant come out of my mind.

The fear..when you see the truth, but can't afford to spill it out.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by missmary(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Billygee2u:

Stop or postpone till shes ready to conform
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Firstly she said the wedding was for a friend not hers. Maybe she doesn't want him to charge her much or something else we don't know.
Secondly, she does not talk freely when ever the DJ calls. why? Is it not suppose to be a business call? and one that concerns both she and her husband to-be?
Leaving chat history can be seen as careless action from the lady. If she had thought it thoroughly she would have cleared it.
Now here is what i can deduce from all these: This lady will be the type who will not respect you when you finally marries her. When you tell her, do this, she will reply:'' do what?''
She is an adventurous type who likes taking things for granted as long as it is considered fun.
I don't know how long they might have courted, but in my observation, i don't think its enough to say he knows who he is getting married to.

For her to have the guts to accept a date from a DJ is enough to pass the message: ''she is not disciplined''.

If he goes on with the wedding, let him know at the back of his mind that he is getting married to a lady who still possess 1000 inner characters he is yet to see.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Let us pray.

I will advise the groom to cancel his life sentence in a marriage on a faulty foundation.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Kolade354(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Oyind17:
Men can be jealous
You're Daft.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Issues before marriage!

It is well though cus I believe in most couples, when they will settle their matter now, nobody will be there!

As for the friend @OP, it best you mid your business. Because at the end, people will blame you if they end marrying and they still break up!

A single person is better than a divorcee"grin grin
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Eberex(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
proxillin:

Some people did not understand the part where I said she arrogant. I am not painting anyone bad.

Add ignorant to that list
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You're Daft.

kids , we know them by their comments
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by oochi123(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
The lady is a FLIRT.as simple as that.why did she ve to lie dat her frnd is de one in need of d DJ? Hmmm! Tell ur frnd to shine his Eyes. Only God knows if de marriage will ever have peace. Women be careful. I will never support this.
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by deetomee: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
She is a chronic cheat
@op tell your guy to call the wedding off before he dies miserably from already-to-be-bitter-marriage when they have not moved in yet. What signs does he want again.?
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by proxillin(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You're Daft.

You know what I read a joke about some robbers attempting to rape a house wife. And the husband was resisting them.

Guess what the house wife says "Honey, why are you jealous? You can be too jealous"

Thats women logic
Re: A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding by kay9(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Billygee2u:

^^
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.