Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (64255 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2016
Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Of 6 Years, 4 Abortions That He Dumped Cursed Him

This young man had the boldness to dump his girl friend of 6 years cos according to him, he fell out of love with her. After her parents made him rich, after she aborted 4 pregnancies for him. He even met another younger lady, 8 years younger than his girlfriend, and in 4 months proposed to her.

He is now crying out after his ex cursed him. Please read and share your thoughts. Do you think the girlfriend went too far with her curses?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/guy-cries-out-after-girlfriend-of-6.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by ireneony(f): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmmmm

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by donTbone(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
Fooler and foolest!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Frei(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
Hahahah' bad guy.....I can't blame him tho' if a girl aborted for me four times and I fūcked her for 6years' mehn its a no-no

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by seunwen2(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2016
Guy can you pray that such should happen to your sister?

257 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by youngberry001(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
seunwen2:
Guy can you pray that such should happen to your sister?
no civilian.......God forbide
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
That's serious,I don't know what to say-But the guy should have married her and divorce later to pacify her.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by nrexzy: 4:37pm On May 07, 2016
Wouldn't say I feel either of both pain. But 6years is quite a lot of time for him to just get engage in 4months... I wish him luck shaaa

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by vani86: 4:39pm On May 07, 2016
Frei:
Hahahah' bad guy.....I can't blame him tho' if a girl aborted for me four times and I fūcked her for 6years' mehn its a no-no

Your reply just indicated how shallow and naive you are.

How can you date a girl from when she was 24 to 30, got her prego 4 times and have her abort them all for you to dump her and engage a 22 abi 23 year old months later.

Dude that guy is evil, and very wrong. Imagine if she was your sister. Will you say the same thing.

465 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:41pm On May 07, 2016
I don't believe in curses. Dude, live your life joor, nothing will happen, never marry out of sympathy. This is the same kind of advice that the feminists on nairaland will give if a girl magas a guy for six years and leaves with a rich dude, so what is good for the goose... grin

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by halfricanadian(f): 4:41pm On May 07, 2016
Its very difficult gather ur sh*ts nd move on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2016
Taa, na so girl they do joor. at first no be this same girl no like condom? baba it happens joor...no mind all those kinda threat. mke dem pray for u cus d fear nw na mke d babe no folo d talk with backing from one baba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sinaj(f): 4:44pm On May 07, 2016
S
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Specialbaby(f): 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I don't believe in curses. Dude, live your life joor, nothing will happen, never marry out of sympathy. This is the same kind of advice that the feminists on nairaland will give if a girl magas a guy for six years and leaves with a rich dude, so what is good for the goose... grin
isn't that wickedness? After six solid years of up and down,six years isn't six days,what about the abortions?

Some guys are devil incarnate.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Frei(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
vani86:

Your reply just indicated how shallow and naive you are.

How can you date a girl from when she was 24 to 30, got her prego 4 times and have her abort them all for you to dump her and engage a 22 abi 23 year old months later.

Dude that guy is evil, and very wrong. Imagine if she was your sister. Will you say the same thing.
damn she ain't too young to be a mother' she's 30' why abort?.... If my sister aborts for a guy four times' damn she's silly!!! Bro its a no-no for me'

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:48pm On May 07, 2016
Specialbaby:
isn't that wickedness? After six solid years of up and down,six years isn't six days,what about the abortions?

Some guys are devil incarnate.
But why do some girls hate condoms when they stand to benefit more from it's usage?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Specialbaby(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

But why do some girls hate condoms when they stand to benefit more from it's usage?
you and I know that raw sex can't be equated with ruber sex,if a lady you are attached to hate condom,the best thing to do is explore alternatives birth control methods if you are not ready to be an emergency dad,btw,the last time i checked,guys are the ones who always insist on unprotected sex.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Specialbaby(f): 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
Frei:
damn she ain't too young to be a mother' she's 30' why abort?.... If my sister aborts for a guy four times' damn she's silly!!! Bro its a no-no for me'
stop trying to justify the guy's action. What he did is plain wickedness and devilish.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Specialbaby(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided
i noticed you always attach memes to your posts and am kind of curious to know why you desperately want to be like smellymouth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Frei(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2016
Specialbaby:
stop trying to justify the guy's action. What he did is plain wickedness and devilish.
okay ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Specialbaby:
i noticed you always attach memes to your posts and am kind of curious to know why you desperately want to be like smellymouth?

Oh.....!! cheesy

Smellymouth is my mentor....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Specialbaby(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oh.....!! cheesy

i see!

But don't you think it a bit annoying especially when you both are on the same thread? It consumes mb and make threads unnecessarily lengthy.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by dikeigbo2(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
Let amadioha and sango finish him.no peace for the wicked.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by shaiba(f): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
hmmm....
Quite sensitive situation.

To the lady
It is quite sad. After crying and the pity party, pull yourself together and move on. You have no choice but to forgive him, not because of him but for yourself cause when you don't forgive people who hurt you they tend to have power over you and it keeps you down. You cant hold on to a relationship that does not want you. Five years on, you will look back and wonder what in the world you saw in him in the first place and will thank him for leaving you. like I said, it hurts very bad, trust me it will take a while (cause of all what you and your family went through to support him, memories of the good and bad times you shared and such) but you have one life and it is not tied to this guy. Be glad you didn't lost your life, some who had worse situations never lived to curse the man. Let go and let God.

To the guy
You should have done something to appreciate the parents of your now ex-gf before moving ahead of yourself. Don't know how you intend to breach this, but you have to do all you can to make peace with them. They are more like your parents.
Congratulations on your new found love. I hope you don't grow weary of her after marriage.
I hope you followed your instinct rather than your heart. Please do all you can to be at peace with her parents first, then their daughter.
I pray your pastor guides you in the right path.

Think carefully before you take your next step.

My thoughts though...

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2016
Specialbaby:
i see!

But don't you think it a bit annoying especially when you both are on the same thread? It consumes mb and make threads unnecessarily lengthy.

So

16 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
He dumped a thirty year old lady he had enjoyed in and out, back and front for 6 years...then he met a young, fresh 22 yr old girl and he proposed to her in four months yet he wants the lady to just take it calmly.

Bro..... these curses are not enough, she should add more curses, then wait until the day of your wedding and bring thugs to disrupt it.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Smellymouth: 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
Specialbaby:
i see!

grin cheesy oya bash me grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

So

So u called me your mentor? When you know fully well that ayam your lover? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by DRISKLEF(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oh.....!! cheesy
smelly now has a crew behind him waiting for mentorship!

Buahaha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Sleekbaby(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with some guys shaa, what was the guy thinking when the family was helping him, a times we don't reason like human, let the guy put himself or any of her sisters in the girl's shoe, 6 years is not 6 months, she supported him in all ramifications and at the end he paid her back with heartbreak and I believe that all this while that some guys must have been disturbing the girl for relationship and marriage but bcoz of the guy she must have rejected them.

Please guys, girls love with their whole heart if they like the person, I'm not saying that the guy should marry her out of pity but should at least give her sometime to heal before proposing to another girl. All is well, my advise to girls as well is to always study their guys very well to avoid all these heartbreaks.

For the curse, he should go and meet the girl, make her see reasons why he broke up with her and if possible he should settle the girl, all is well.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.