Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s (10832 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by saintopus(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Beremx:
is that a problem? That is not a new thing.

In our democracy I have not seen any governor lasting a full tenure of the administration in a house of Assembly where the governor is in another political party. Fayose was able to go through it because it was not up to four months before the expiration of the Assembly. It would have been a difficult task if it was four or three years interval. I gave the Amaechi style as a way forward but that will be difficult because the Assembly members are not in the same party with the governor.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, so in ur daft state u are the only one on ground right? u and ur pathetic brothers who happens to be members of the killer parties are the only ones who truly have the facts right?
Hopeless morron, what i stated was the truth and nothing u or ur shameless brothers can do about it.
NLC never went on strike during this period despite their threats because the govt paid March salary, that is a fact and it did transpired right here in Rivers, below are my verifiable facts..............present urs as told u by ur cursed brothers..........am waiting.........

^^^ Hopeless grumpy bastard from the lineage of bastards. Go to anywhere with ur hopeless silly sinking life and ask if amaechi didnt owe salaries to the tune of 3 months before living office.. Useless smiling old maggot of man. Deny it from now till 2moro with ur trash filled skull, he owed salaries before he left office. Idiiot
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^ Hopeless grumpy bastard from the lineage of bastards. Go to anywhere with ur hopeless silly sinking life and ask if amaechi didnt owe salaries to the tune of 3 months before living office.. Useless smiling old maggot of man. Deny it from now till 2moro with ur trash filled skull, he owed salaries before he left office. Idiiot

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. i av presented my facts that proves that he didnt owe 3months but just one month with verifiable evidences, except from the one u claimed ur cursed brothers told u where is urs. Shameless eediot, present ur facts and set free ur cursed lineage.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Olaolufred(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Igbo man that hates IGBOS.... u must be a Bastar.d who doesnt know his father

[size=14pt]A man demands fairness, he is termed Igbo hater.

When he says Igbo rules forever, he becomes a saint. PDP (pipu disivin pipu)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. i av presented my facts that proves that he didnt owe 3months but just one month with verifiable evidences, except from the one u claimed ur cursed brothers told u where is urs. Shameless eediot, present ur facts and set free ur cursed lineage.

^^^^ silly bastard, ur facts are filled with lies which in my estimation are the wholesome lies oozing out from amaechi, while the reality on ground says odawise. Learn to know when a politican is lying u filthy wastrel of a being suffering from cerebral palsy. Dirty bastard.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ silly bastard, ur facts are filled with lies which in my estimation are the wholesome lies oozing out from amaechi, while the reality on ground says odawise. Learn to know when a politican is lying u filthy wastrel of a being suffering from cerebral palsy. Dirty bastard.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, what makes them lies? i presented links of dailies that reported the incident and that of NLC actions that transpired and yet u call it lies but expect us to believe ur cursed brothers alleged statements. Even at that, u still have nothing to present to solidify ur position. Fool, u and ur entire cursed household are the liars here no doubt.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, what makes them lies? i presented links of dailies that reported the incident and that of NLC actions that transpired and yet u call it lies but expect us to believe ur cursed brothers alleged statements. Even at that, u still have nothing to present to solidify ur position. Fool, u and ur entire cursed household are the liars here no doubt.

^^^^^ u dont work in the rivers state civil service yet, u smelly, balded headed gormless slowpoke felt what was reported on the dailies were confirmed situation on ground. I had seen that u have an IQ that wud come third when placed side by side with a lab mice. Silly dejected, earth foresaken bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^^ u dont work in the rivers state civil service yet, u smelly, balded headed gormless slowpoke felt what was reported on the dailies were confirmed situation on ground. I had seen that u have an IQ that wud come third when placed side by side with a lab mice. Silly dejected, earth foresaken bastard.
[/s]

Hopeless Bastard, do u work in the rivers state civil service ursef? havent other Nlers right here on this thread corroborated what i have been saying? Why should we believe the account of ur cursed brothers as stated by you?
Did NLC threatened to go on strike?
Did they eventually go on strike?
If not, what was the reason for their change of minds?
Answer those questions dilligently and i will believe that indeed there is still redemption for ur cursed household.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Hopeless Bastard, do u work in the rivers state civil service ursef? havent other Nlers right here on this thread corroborated what i have been saying? Why should we believe the account of ur cursed brothers as stated by you?
Did NLC threatened to go on strike?
Answer those questions dilligently and i will believe that indeed there is still redemption for ur cursed household.

^^^^ what question shud i answer dilligently u stinking son of a hoe? For mere fact that u are defending amaechi for making civil servants in the state to beg before feeding their families makes u a class criminal. When a thief defends a thief it doesnt take rocket science to understand. Silly baldheaded grumpy bastard.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Eziachi: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iykopee:
Amaechi didn't pay 3 months salary as governor of Rivers state till the day he left. Every civil servant in Rivers state had to resort to self help to make ends meet. Wike came onboard and cleared Amaechi's backlog of salaries. Again Wike has embarked on massive road construction, rehabilitation and maintenance and, the Rivers state judiciary is back on duty. There's no chaos anywhere in the state and we are living peacefully. I neva voted for Wike previously but now, i wont hesitate to give him my vote in the event that may 28 election, in Rivers state, was annulled. Shikena.
All your above points has no bearing on rigging election. Because a robber took over a bank and was supposed to be running it better than the legitimate manager doesn't make him legitimate occupier.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ what question shud i answer dilligently u stinking son of a hoe? For mere fact that u are defending amaechi for making civil servants in the state to beg before feeding their families makes u a class criminal. When a thief defends a thief it doesnt take rocket science to understand. Silly baldheaded grumpy bastard.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, of cos u wont answer the questions simply because it will re-emphasise once again that u and ur cursed brothers are shameless liars. Fool, the issue at stake here isnt about even supporting anyone. Hate Amaechi, thats ur own cup of tea, what i am interested in is the truth and nothing more. Ur hatred of him has beclouded ur sense of reasoning. The facts are clear and sane minds have been able to decode what the truth really is.
Amaechi owned just one month of workers salaries before he left and there is nothing either u or ur liar brothers can do about it.
Fool, deal with that.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by oganology33(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Belexy95:
Get your facts right next time before posting. Amaechi didnt owe civil servants 3 months salaries. For the records, My wife works with the state civil service. Some were owed only may while others were owed April and may.
U shld b d one 2 get ur facts right. Cos Amaechi owed ALL civil servants April and May salaries. While some oda banks luk Unity, Enterprise, Wema still owed march salaries. so dats 3 for some civil servants. I am a Rivers State Civil Servant. Not my wife.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, of cos u wont answer the questions simply because it will re-emphasise once again that u and ur cursed brothers are shameless liars. Fool, the issue at stake here isnt about even supporting anyone. Hate Amaechi, thats ur own cup of tea, what i am interested in is the truth and nothing more. Ur hatred of him has beclouded ur sense of reasoning. The facts are clear and sane minds have been able to decode what the truth really is.
Amaechi owned just one month of workers salaries before he left and there is nothing either u or ur liar brothers can do about it.
Fool, deal with that.

^^^^ I dont hate Amaechi but a grumpy old leprous bastard like u from the coven of darkness whose madness and filthy lifestyle is unrivalled. finally, u have agreed he owed one month which in itself is a typical lie cos i know about others, with 3 months outstanding salaries before amaechi left. Ur daftness has blinded u to a fault that u no longer have decorum for straight forwardness anymore. Keep churning out useless facts to buttress the criminalistic lifestyle u inherited from ur imbecilic, one eyed grandfather. Silly bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ I dont hate Amaechi but a grumpy old leprous bastard like u from the coven of darkness whose madness and filthy lifestyle is unrivalled. finally, u have agreed he owed one month which in itself is a typical lie cos i know about others, with 3 months outstanding salaries before amaechi left.
Ur daftness has blinded u to a fault that u no longer have decorum for straight forwardness anymore. Keep churning out useless facts to buttress the criminalistic lifestyle u inherited from ur imbecilic, one eyed grandfather. Silly bastard.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, its obvious to me now that u are indeed daft. My position has been clear right from the beginning but ur cursed stated disallowed u from seeing it.

Demdem:

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

This mean he was owning May and that is just one month

Fool, u keep shouting 3 months while expecting us to rely on what ur cursed brothers told u, who will believe such thrash?
For all i care ur useless brothers could even be mad men roaming the streets of PH. Yet u expect sane minds to pitch their tents with such. are u ok at all?
I presented evidences and u call it thrash, what have u presented to butress ur own position so far? NONE !!!!
U are indeed cursed no doubt.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by hinwazaka: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2015
donc26:
Rivers Governorship Elections Tribunal sitting in Abuja has thrown out all motions raised by INEC and PDP in Dakuku vs Wike case . Substantive matter to begin.
For the wailing waiiilers who are fond of shouting wike will WN 1000times please make sure you back ur claims with your PVC because this time its gonna be one man one vote.
If, by some chance, the courts order a rerun election, what makes you think the same result wouldn't repeat itself.
You and your delirious party fail to understand the game of politicking and actual voting. Bayelsa and Kogi will change your perspective on things. The PDP has a bag of tricks, and so if one is revealed, they will just resort to another. Your eyes will soon be given sight
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2015
oganology33:

U shld b d one 2 get ur facts right. Cos Amaechi owed ALL civil servants April and May salaries.

I agree with u that Amaechi owned May salaries. That is not in dispute but for April salaries i do not agree. If indeed u are a civil servant, u should be able to answer these questions............it transpired during this time frame

Did NLC threatened to go on strike over non payment of salaries towards the tail end of Amaechis administration?

While some oda banks luk Unity, Enterprise, Wema still owed march salaries. so dats 3 for some civil servants.

Why should the state be blamed for the inefficiencies of these institutions? cant u see that these are "WACK" banks? Payment was made to all relevant banks and if some banks choose to play pranks with the money and delay payment, why Blame Amaechi for that? Other banks paid as they got the money from the state?

I am a Rivers State Civil Servant. Not my wife.

If my wife is a civil servant, am also a civil servant.

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

If, by some chance, the courts order a rerun election, what makes you think the same result wouldn't repeat itself.
You and your delirious party fail to understand the game of politicking and actual voting. Bayelsa and Kogi will change your perspective on things. The PDP has a bag of tricks, and so if one is revealed, they will just resort to another. Your eyes will soon be given sight

It can never repeat itself. SHepopotamus left her husband side in Bayelsa to oversee the havoc here in Rivers during the gubernatorial election therby using federal might to manipulate and distort the electoral processes. That singular action went a long way due to the federal might she brought.
If tribunal orders a re-run, that factor will no longer be there, things will be done decently and the people will surely cast their votes in contrast to what transpired previously
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, its obvious to me now that u are indeed daft. My position has been clear right from the beginning but ur cursed stated disallowed u from seeing it.

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

This mean he was owning May and that is just one month

Fool, u keep shouting 3 months while expecting us to rely on what ur cursed brothers told u, who will believe such thrash?
For all i care ur useless brothers could even be mad men roaming the streets of PH. Yet u expect sane minds to pitch their tents with such. are u ok at all?
I presented evidences and u call it thrash, what have u presented to butress ur own position so far? NONE !!!!
U are indeed cursed no doubt.

^^^^^ accursed old grumpy bastard. Shove ur filthy facts down ur throat u quadrilegic wastrel living a bemused life. Shame to that mad accursed woman that had u. She cud have aborted a scum like u rather than fill up the earth with a mortuary attendant of an old senseless bastard.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^^ accursed old grumpy bastard. Shove ur filthy facts down ur throat u quadrilegic wastrel living a bemused life. Shame to that mad accursed woman that had u. She cud have aborted a scum like u rather than fill up the earth with a mortuary attendant of an old senseless bastard.
[/s]

Bastard produce of a rotten kunt..........still u made no sense. Except for ur mad brothers roaming the streets of PH whom u source ur info from, kindly substantiate ur claims fool grin
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Bastard produce of a rotten kunt..........still u made no sense. Except for ur mad brothers roaming the streets of PH whom u source ur info from, kindly substantiate ur claims fool grin

^^^^ Bastard old waste of a human. U must have inherited criminality from ur progenitors cos u are averse to simple truth. Bastards like u are ones holding sway for amaechi when the man himself can't even say much as u did. Filthy dirty old bastard. Dont go give ur life a meaning. Keep defending thieves like urself. Thunder fire u there.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^ Bastard old waste of a human. U must have inherited criminality from ur progenitors cos u are averse to simple truth. Bastards like u are ones holding sway for amaechi when the man himself can't even say much as u did. Filthy dirty old bastard. Dont go give ur life a meaning. Keep defending thieves like urself. Thunder fire u there.
[/s]

Demdem:

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

^^^^ Running outta words and begining to quote urself. Sorry asswipe. Make thunder damage ur worthless life. classless criminal.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by LasgidyPort: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo do I exhibit any sign of fear? Am i the one who created this useless thread? FYI the law on governorship tribunals have since been amended.The governorship cases now end up in the supreme court.You may ask any of your lawyer friends or use google for confirmation.

Old Joker! As soon as the Appeal court affirms the judgement, the imposter governor has to quit the seat.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ Running outta words and begining to quote urself. Sorry asswipe. Make thunder damage ur worthless life. classless criminal.

Fool, the same words apply to ur stupidity that comes in variants. Deal with it and present ur facts grin grin have other co-fools of urs am currently attending to grin grin

Demdem:

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, the same words apply to ur stupidity that comes in variants. Deal with it and present ur facts grin grin have other co-fools of urs am currently attending to grin grin

^^^^ hahahahahahaha the loutish old bastard has started crying. Sorry i didnt know how much damage i had done to u. Seems u were pulverised beyond redemption. Thunder scatter ur father there u dysletic smelly mortuary attendant.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^ hahahahahahaha the loutish old bastard has started crying. Sorry i didnt know how much damage i had done to u. Seems u were pulverised beyond redemption. Thunder scatter ur father there u dysletic smelly mortuary attendant.
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Old man grumpy bastard stop crying.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Iykopee:

Old man grumpy bastard stop crying.

Demdem:

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:

^^^^ hahahahahahaha keep crying mr old man. Make thunder ostricise evil spirit from ur household. Logically daft brainless bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^ hahahahahahaha keep crying mr old man. Make thunder ostricise evil spirit from ur household. Logically daft brainless bastard.
[/s]

Demdem:

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by oganology33(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=37110173][/quote]
Yes! NLC threatened 2 emback on a strike ova non payment of salaries. But cldnt enforce d strike cos d leadership of NLC in Rivers is factional. In fact one faction of NLC even announced a warning strike and advised civil servants 2 boycott d LG Council polls which held on d 23/05/2015. But dat didn't happen cos CS were confused on which faction 2 obey. 2ndly, I didn't blame Amaechi 4 banks inability 2 pay CS promptly. I only confirmed dat payment of March salaries was stil in progress till May 29th. April & May Salaries were paid by NEW. forget abt d politics in d NLC & using newspapers as evidence cos they are totally misleading. Lastly, If ur wife is a CS, doesn't in anyway make u a CS. thank you.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

take it easy, kindly comment without curses. Let's practise decorum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe / ICPC Statement On The Corruption Perceptions Index 2019 / INTERPOL, Court Issue Fresh Warrants For Maina’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.