Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s (10842 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

sulk and die useless grumpy old bastard

2 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

am old bastard whose mom is a hoe. will Keep sucking her menses till i die a hegoat.

Demdem:
Bastard produce of a rotten kunt..........still u made no sense. Except for ur mad brothers roaming the streets of PH whom u source ur info from, kindly substantiate ur claims fool. grin
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by ibietela2(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
[s]
size40:
Wike and the PDP have been using all manners of delay tactics to undo the APC. They claimed to have won election, why are they so afraid? Everything happening in Rivers state shows there was no election in Rivers state. Months after the election, they have refused for the inspection of electoral materials by the APC.until recent protest by the APC at the INEC HQs at Abuja where they ordered police from INEC HQs from Abuja to Rivers State for APC to commence inspection. Even at that, the PDP went on to destroy the 2 Generators there and damaged the electricity supply there. Yes, I may not like Wike and the PDP. But they have to win fairly. All what happened in R/S b4, during and after election was warfare and not election. I don't subscribe to violent election whether they are coming from my party, the APC or the PDP. Election did not take place in many part of R/S during last election including my ward ward 11 of Obio/Ajkpor, where I was supposed to vote. But we were all shocked to hear several thousands of vote declared by INEC in d state in favour of Wike.
[/s]

May God punish you
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

son of a hoe. Go do that which u had been told. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

am old bastard whose mom is a hoe. will Keep sucking her menses till i die a hegoat.

Demdem:
Bastard produce of a rotten kunt..........still u made no sense. Except for ur mad brothers roaming the streets of PH whom u source ur info from, kindly substantiate ur claims fool. grin
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

May God punish you

Actually, its u God will punish for detesting the truth.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by ibietela2(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
if pdp was strong as u think, why wil they rigg all d election in river state
[/s]

TRASH
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

suck ur momma useless bastard

2 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

Demdem:
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
ibietela2:
[/s]

[s]TRASH

Demdem:

May God punish you
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

old bastard, suck ur momma and Stop crying.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

Demdem:
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

suck ur hoe of a mum u bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

Demdem:
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

effing old bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Iykopee:

am old bastard whose mom is a hoe. will Keep sucking her menses till i die a hegoat..

Demdem:
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Demdem:

accursed bastard old man whose mum is world's daftest hoe.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Olaolufred(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=20pt]IF WHAT Demdem AND Iykopee ARE DISPLAYING HERE IS NOT FOOLISHNESS,

LET ANY OF YOU TELL ALL NAIRALANDERS WHAT IT IS.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by ibietela2(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

Actually, its u God will punish for detesting the truth.

You are a big foool, did i tell you not to come out and vote on the 28th of March? Was it not Dakuku they showed on TV voting? So because he lost there was no election?

Bastar.d better stay off my case

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by samento: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mumu no matter what the tribunal rules,the case would still have to go to the appeal court and supreme court before we even start talking of another election which APC does not stand a chance.

Unless yorubas in lagos and Osun are allowed to vote,APC can never win in River state
Mind you, you will vote only ones.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
ibietela2:

You are a big foool, did i tell you not to come out and vote on the 28th of March? Was it not Dakuku they showed on TV voting? So because he lost there was no election?

Bastar.d better stay off my case

Ibifool, ur lineage is entirely cursed.
I came out to vote but shepopotamus thugs came with AK47 to scare away voters after which the took away all electoral materials yet khan declared result for my unit.
Fool, nothing happened in Dakukus unit because TV crew were there.
By the way, did u say that u are a bastard?
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by ibietela2(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

Ibifool, ur lineage is entirely cursed.
I came out to vote but shepopotamus thugs came with AK47 to scare away voters after which the took away all electoral materials yet khan declared result for my unit.
Fool, nothing happened in Dakukus unit because TV crew were there.
By the way, did u say that u are a bastard?

You are the bastard, see how you contradict yourself.........

First you said no election in Rivers state then you said thugs chased you away from your polling unit.

So which one are we going to take?

All of you hypocritical bastards will pay for it one day.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
ibietela2:

I am the bastard, see how you contradict yourself......... grin grin grin

First you said no election in Rivers state then you said thugs chased you away from your polling unit.

So which one are we going to take?

All of you hypocritical bastards will pay for it one day.

Ibifool, never knew u are this daft. So election held by virtue of thugs chasing and shooting voters from polling unit eh?
Its apt to say that u pdp members are killers no doubt. This epitomises ur sense of reasoning. Wikes hallmark.
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by ibietela2(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Demdem:

Ibifool, never knew u are this daft. So election held by virtue of thugs chasing and shooting voters from polling unit eh?
Its apt to say that u pdp members are killers no doubt. This epitomises ur sense of reasoning. Wikes hallmark.

I don't have your time...... BYE
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2015
ibietela2:

I don't have your time...... BYE

Ibifool, when u av the time u can come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Protest Rocks Power Plant In Egbin As Power Outage Looms (Video) / Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.