Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? (78446 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by 9japatroit(m): 2:05am On Aug 18, 2015
remiotega:
Hmmm.Naija guys b looking for babes dat wudnt mind to date guys dat wld make dem chop poverty. grin
Guys understand this today..
A guy looking for a woman that would love him despite his broke aZz is like a girl looking for a guy that wld agree to date her witout Sex.

Guys like dat ar very rare.Girls who wl date u or marry u wen u ar so broke as to drive a car like dis ar very rare too.
Instead of wasting ur time expecting women to like guys who wl show dem poverty, use ur time to make d money.
Not every guy who is poor today wl be rich tomorrw,Mind You.
Meanwhile..abt d car sef.. Shame no go even catch d guy wey go drive dis car? Abeg make we trek!
guys that do not have even car tyre date and marry women every other saturday,nawa for this indomie generation ooo.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by tenderlaw(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Many of d girls on this thread are only good for 4king, not for dating, including d OP. For God's sake, if you know you Dont have a car then stop complaining about d guy's car. Or are you exempted from owning a car? Many of you think say na only poosy una carry come this world. Totally brainless. Go get a job.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by babasade(m): 2:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Rule 1 NEVER marry a girl that isn't industrious
RULE 2 Never marry a girl that depends on you
Rule 3 Never marry a girl that ask/ expect recharge cards.
Rule 4 never marry a girl who doesn't have a Job and money..all this girls are broke bit..ches ..you can suffer with a guy then you ain't worth enjoying is wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by DedeNkem: 2:22am On Aug 18, 2015
A non-gold-digger will focus on the guy's personality and character not on what he has.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by NemzySeries(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Watz wrong wit d car?....4 christ sake it comes wit A/C & d evolution version of it burns carbon on xpress Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo. but d orda hand sum ladies 4get dat d word "Upgrade" still exist & functions it only requires patiences
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by sthugo: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Guys ,we make them feel they've got the koko
They ain't got nothing,

Most of them live on your gifts

Stop doin such shit,stop making all feel so important..

Always treat and I mean the real good ones fine

No give a Bleep how the wrong one feels
Cos they only loyal cos wat u got and give

They are just dumb ass

Make it real,they've got all to loose

Love good girls

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by bregeard(m): 3:08am On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And just because you saw my dp makes you think you know me like that? FYI, my dp was inspired by the funny t shirt logo on one of the threads on this section. I thought it was funny but is no way a reflection of who I am. It's just a pic, nothing less & nothing more. You're REALLY trying me, so this conversation is over. Nonsense!
Ok U don vex
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by remiotega: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2015
9japatroit:
guys that do not have even car tyre date and marry women every other saturday,nawa for this indomie generation ooo.
Who said guys wtout car tyres don't get married? Pounded yam generation.
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Truckpusher(m): 3:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

Ma lady.........

Boys aren't smiling at all .
We catching hell and it's just a matter of time your boy goes down that ugly lane again.....but we are illuminated anyway - we'll always dig out our way to freedom.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by tomiobj(m): 3:26am On Aug 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
This is pure old schoolgrin can't remember the last time I set my eyes on this car! Ladies, can you go out with a guy on a date in this type of car? If you see a guy driving such car, just know its "papa dash me" gringringrin
. Nigerians sha. Outside ds country (africa). This car will have a lot of value as a vintage

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Ikenna351(m): 3:44am On Aug 18, 2015
I actually drive/own a Peugeot 505. And you know the most interesting part? I love him so much! He is my Baby! And he has come to stay with me for good.

Ikenna

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by 9japatroit(m): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2015
remiotega:

Who said guys wtout car tyres don't get married? Pounded yam generation.
angry
read your post again and you will find out you said so or at least insinuated so.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Shed24(m): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Not that I can't! But I won't. Hell no! Why would a guy want to stick to such an out-dated car?
Is he too poor or much of a miser to get a new one? Or is he actually testing me?
I will refuse him blantantly on the very spot.
him better pass person wey dey use leg walka and u fit dey use leg walka tOoo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by gabinogem(m): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2015
oliviacute:
y not? am dating d boy not d car
God bless a reasonable lady always. You my friend, you are reasonable.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by DonX001: 4:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Ikenna351:
I actually drive/own a Peugeot 505. And you know the most interesting part? I love him so much! He is my Baby! And he has come to stay with me for good.

Ikenna
Once I saw the thread, the first thing that came to my mind was...
Has Ikenna seen this thread?? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Shed24(m): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahaha. It did look terrible. I was even embarrassed to be seen in it.
which do one u ve?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by SmartMugu: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
This is pure old schoolgrin can't remember the last time I set my eyes on this car! Ladies, can you go out with a guy on a date in this type of car? If you see a guy driving such car, just know its "papa dash me" gringringrin
I drove a car worse than that over 10 years ago, met my then girlfriend (who is now my wife) then when I was still cruising my jalopy. She didn't care. She was driving a much newwr car back then and even made more money than me. I even took her on dates and met her friends and family in jalopy instead of hers or a borrowed car, and she didn't mind. I thought that was a wife material and we are still together till date with better cars than what we had when we met. I guess the car doesn't define who you are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Kennedyiheme: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Humanity is when two people fall inlove for who they are and not the g-wagon they drive, he loves you but u dnt love him becos of his car? Its sounds foolish, even God himself might curse the day he created you because you've forgotten wht humanity is and thinkin like a lunatic, sme ladies think its wise to always look for there "so called happiness" u wonna date smelike dangote, mikel obi,etc.....there jorney started in a day, they were also broke at some Point, u cnt imagine hw bad the ladies tht turned them down will feel now.....be patient and pray, support your bf, thts what smeone that's not mad will do.......I'm not insultin the op and sme ladies here but its like they have sme psycological problem, jokes apart,because wht they are sayin is just total stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Musicminista:

Though i dnt support agarawus23s method i must say he has a point about your do

Dude, who gives a jack diddly squat what you & agarawu agree on? Point blank, you both don't know me & whatever you THINK you know is based on something that you guys pulled out of your @sses. Because you have unresolved issues. See a shrink & stop cruising for a bruising online. End of.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Candyrain(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, who gives a jack diddly squat what you & agarawu agree on? Point blank, you both don't know me & whatever you THINK you know is based on something that you guys pulled out of your @sses. Because you have unresolved issues. See a shrink & stop cruising for a bruising online. End of.

Morning Punkie, someone trying to get you all worked up already?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 18, 2015
We always have this mindset that the kinda car you're riding, automatically defines who you are.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Me personally have a thing for old cars(vintage car), give am correct pimping. Love em beast!

You have good taste.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Jman06(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2015
anelta:

You guys should free Aisha, she has long(since she was 3days old) been betrothed to an alhaji wif 50 cars parked in his garage...
her opinion, her life...her business. ..
like seriously
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning Punkie, someone trying to get you all worked up already?

Some of these guys like to project their issues with women on anything female. How am I now suspect for their moegoe behaviour baffles me. I live miles & miles away but somehow I must be just like the leeches they fùck with. Really? Oh my!

Morning to you too, btw smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Iamdipson(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
Not that I can't! But I won't. Hell no! Why would a guy want to stick to such an out-dated car?
Is he too poor or much of a miser to get a new one? Or is he actually testing me?
That means you can't date a hustling poor guy like me..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by swiftsulex(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And just because you saw my dp makes you think you know me like that? FYI, my dp was inspired by the funny t shirt logo on one of the threads on this section. I thought it was funny but is no way a reflection of who I am. It's just a pic, nothing less & nothing more. You're REALLY trying me, so this conversation is over. Nonsense!
Your dp is a strong reflection of your persona
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2015
swiftsulex:

Your dp is a strong reflection of your persona

Oh, really? Well I guess mine shows I have a sense of humour.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by msalihu1048(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Why not
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by RFella(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

Lol....that's the answer of a classic 9ja babe! Well, don't forget that even in the western world and here, there are pole who just love driving antique cars, doesn't mean that they are poor
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by ojnnaco(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Some Gold diggers will say No forgetting they are dating The Boy and not the Car .....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? by mhbabanna: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
I've been shopping at www.intlestore.com and feel really happy. They provide good customer service and reasonable price. You can even receive a special discount! Check it out: http://www.intlestore.com?acc=8613985ec49eb8f757ae6439e879bb2a

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.