Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators (30566 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / See The Picture Of How Ex-government Officials Visit "Babalawo" To Avoid Probing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by odogwueast: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Those are pert of change no body should question PMB he should go ahead to recover whatsoever that stolen form past government
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by friends4ever(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot
I love and support buhari's anti-corruption stance.
I want all our looted resources to be returned, both the ones looted by APC and PDP members.

However, Since charity begins at home, I will advise buhari to first recover all the resources looted by Amaechi and Fashola(78million inclusive) and all his inner caucus, before he starts to chase Dieziani and okonjo. This will assure Nigerians thst he's not witch-hunting.

My people abi no be so undecided

Na so ooo
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by ricsman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Stories that touch. Asking them to return the properties as if it'll be used by the incumbent administration undecided
Who doesn't like new things angry
that's d point

who wanna use a used thing? even PMB did renovation bf moving into as rock

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Eshinery(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
None of my concern tbh.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....
dull people like you don't reason in the direction of the intellectuals anyway I blame you not since you are a beneficiary of corrupt system
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Eshinery(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
ricsman:

that's d point

who wanna use a used thing? even PMB did renovation bf moving into as rock
Isn't renovation far different from building if there's anything wrong with those used assets let them be renovated or serviced period! The time of extravagant spending is gone
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Okeikpu(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will do ds I will do dat...blah blah blah.......so so mouth no action.... Idi0t! We r still waiting for 1naira to 1dollar °^°)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Horo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
None of my concern tbh.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....

Must you show how foolish you are in all trend haba for ounces believe we have now someone that is serious about govt buzz
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Realist2: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot
I want all our looted resources to be returned, both the ones looted by APC and PDP members.

However, Since charity begins at home, I will advise buhari to first recover all the resources looted by Amaechi and Fashola(78million inclusive) and all his inner caucus, before he starts to chase Dieziani and okonjo. This will assure Nigerians thst he's not witch-hunting.

Na so !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by tsdarkside(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

thunda fire you....i hope a meteorite fall on your useless head...........
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Forwetinnah: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
...yes, while he hides his atrocities under Change for the gullible to digest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Realist2: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Before nko? They had those properties by the virtue of the official position they occupied. They were not meant to take them along after completing their term.

PDP Ole!

Ain't the same thing Gov. Wike did to Amaechi's spokesperson and commissioner of information Mrs Ibem Sermiteri ,that you were here crying wolf ?.
Hypocrisy no good oo !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by fransixe(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
VolturiLord:

That's where you're making a mistake. It's the norm that new things has to be bought every time regardless of the cost and waste but that doesn't it right. It's one of the things PMB will also address, hopefully. Any thing worth doing is worth doing well. It's a perk of the office and when you leave the office, you leave it behind, except you're legally allowed to go with it. Even if it's going to end up being auctioned off for new ones that doesn't stop people from having integrity and strength of character. Taking things is actually called pilfering in the work place and you're saying that our so called leaders should be allowed to get away with it. Which means if you're given an opportunity you would do such also.
The Scheme of Service or Public Service Rule allows Top Gov't personnel certain benefits @ the end of their Service yr.... some of these benefits include the cars they use among other things. Am not of the opinion that they should pilfer anything or not to return the excesses they have taken outta office...no! what i want is for them[incumbent govt] to move beyond this "returning second hand cars" and start providing those things they promised us...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by nkemjacob2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dats a good. Including apc governors. No exceptionary

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
None of my concern tho.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....
u must be living in Afghanistan.....or u simply lack brains...Even Jonathan knows dat Naija is better now
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by wazobiaN9(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

Yeah, I agree.. your brain mass is stagnant.

As for me, I see a nation awakening, Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by jameschibuike(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

Think before u talk MUMU
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by PassingShot(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Realist2:

Ain't the same thing Gov. Wike did to Amaechi's spokesperson and commissioner of information Mrs Ibem Sermiteri ,that you were here crying wolf ?.
Hypocrisy no good oo !
Just show where I "cried wolf" over that or forever stfu.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by ricsman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eshinery:
Isn't renovation far different from building if there's anything wrong with those used assets let them be renovated or serviced period! The time of extravagant spending is gone
and when they talk of renovation U think its repair or servicing
no man. things are replaced. not repaired
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by VolturiLord: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
fransixe:

The Scheme of Service or Public Service Rule allows Top Gov't personnel certain benefits @ the end of their Service yr.... some of these benefits include the cars they use among other things. Am not of the opinion that they should pilfer anything or not to return the excesses they have taken outta office...no! what i want is for them[incumbent govt] to move beyond this "returning second hand cars" and start providing those things they promised us...

I dunno how closely you followed the campaign, but this "returning of second hand cars" is one of those things promised us. If not for anything but to build discipline in public office holders then I support this wholeheartedly.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by bongotv(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
I support President Buhari in totality
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by bros856: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot

AMAECHI & FASHOLA in BUHARI's administration is the biggest problem to all Nigerian looters and their supporters because they know them finish. They know how to handle them and where to get them. That is why they are looking for all sort of means to mess up their name in from of BABA. BUHARI should be wiseoooo!!! If you miss AMAECHI & FASHOLA this people will over power you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by AKPARAJA: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
The recovered vehicles will never be seen as it will be stolen again by the Buhari aides and special advisers.This Buhari is behaving as if the APC people are no longer Nigerians but angels from the moon,tomorrow it will be my aides frustrated me.Government of excuses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by utytill(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
WHEN WILL ORDER FOR THE RETURN OF CHIBOK'S GIRL?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by vislabraye(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot

Exactly my point. It surprises me that there are people who believe that all the allegations against APC members are false. To them it's only Gej that is corrupt..
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by berrystunn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=23pt]buhari still campaigning ,

I will do this and that....[/size]
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by docadams: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
You
What did. I do na?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by vislabraye(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are correct, but d so called bishop kukah and d wailers think otherwise

You are already abusing bishop Kukah because he is advisingBuhari
Didn't this same Kukah criticise Gej government ?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Bsc:
Dullard have sipped brukutu and kunu aya ..

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy.... no use laugh wound me oo !!
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by abacusCm(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
emmyrichie:
grin grin grin Hehehehehe... @generators. This is more like a joke. Better still, I should gear up for the auctioning process already. grin grin grin
it is not tiger generator or "I pass my neigbour" generator PMB is talking about
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Jesusloveyou: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
vislabraye:

You are already abusing bishop Kukah because he is advisingBuhari Didn't this same Kukah criticise Gej government ?
did he advise gej not to steal? Why is he advising buhari not to probe
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot

see u and ur fish brain, it does not matter who to start from, no one wil go Scot free
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by davidque007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot

Na so o!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.