Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators (30608 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / See The Picture Of How Ex-government Officials Visit "Babalawo" To Avoid Probing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Jesusloveyou: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahsekeena:
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!

How many times did I call you?

This is not what is important to nigrians oo!!!
u never see anything, every penny is important to us, even in advance country u account for everything, is only in Nigeria we commonise
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Benoxvals(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
VolturiLord:

You're making the mistake of thinkinking about the Generators in the "I better pass my neighbour" sense. You should know how much a large, sturdy, soundproof diesel generator costs. Imagine the cost of replacing it each and every time a new political appointment or the likes is made. It would run into millions of Naira. Imagine that trend nation wide, and then you'll understand where they are coming from. It's better economics if everything were returned and not just the "massive" ones, and it sends a message also. Such is no longer condoned, so don't think about it! It's just not about being faithful in the big things, it's the not-so-little-things-also.

Am not mistaken cos I know the cost of owning and installing a large sound-proof diesel generators.Bear in mind that recovering a USED large diesel generator can never amount to the benefit of recovering all the looted funds,which is in Billions of naira and it's a bad influence for a federal govt to be deeming such recovery as moving forward.
Looted funds is acceptable but a used diesel generators?come on..
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by bashsani(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
adjoviomole:
And what will they do with it when they are returned.proberbly they will just be packed smwer to depreciate and rust.....
are u suggesting they should not return it?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by SAMATC(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot
I love and support buhari's anti-corruption stance.
I want all our looted resources to be returned, both the ones looted by APC and PDP members.

However, Since charity begins at home, I will advise buhari to first recover all the resources looted by Amaechi and Fashola(78million inclusive) and all his inner caucus, before he starts to chase Dieziani and okonjo. This will assure Nigerians thst he's not witch-hunting.

My people abi no be so undecided
Na so!
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
abacusCm:
it is not tiger generator or "I pass my neigbour" generator PMB is talking about

I know Sir. But the perspective that I am looking at is the amount (number of generators) that are involved. Except they re in tens, the move isn't really worth it.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by dapsonlou(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I am a patriot
I love and support buhari's anti-corruption stance.
I want all our looted resources to be returned, both the ones looted by APC and PDP members.

However, Since charity begins at home, I will advise buhari to first recover all the resources looted by Amaechi and Fashola(78million inclusive) and all his inner caucus, before he starts to chase Dieziani and okonjo. This will assure Nigerians thst he's not witch-hunting.

My people abi no be so undecided

You are a Fool, You want to Compare Billions of dollars stolen by Deziani and Okonja to Amaechi and Fasholas Change. Fashola is a man of Integrity, never mention his name with the Likes of Dieziani
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by livingday: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
The lawlessness of some politicians defies imagination!
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Raphtop(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
None of my concern tbh.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....
how can a blind man like u see anything good in this government
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by jwils(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dont forget to recover all the boxers and pants they were given too undecided
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
sigiyaya:
APC= Association of Pasted Criminals
hope u no get anyone with u
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Fourwinds: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Benoxvals:

Am not mistaken cos I know the cost of owning and installing a large sound-proof diesel generators.Bear in mind that recovering a USED large diesel generator can never amount to the benefit of recovering all the looted funds,which is in Billions of naira and it's a bad influence for a federal govt to be deeming such recovery as moving forward.
mbanu.!!! even if na DVD player make them return am. do u know how much such items in large quantities will save us if they are returned. imagine if PMB had accept new official cars. it would have cost us #400 million. we are reckless dat y government properties are treated anyhow
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Fourwinds: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
darkjorse:
This man is old and dull
u will soon be in such state
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Fourwinds: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Benoxvals:

State your proof of the stealing of you have any beside we should be aiming forward not backwards..I can understand the need to recover govt massive properties and looted funds but Generators?? Something is got to give mehn..
if u have government generator in ur possession., bring .we are not smiling
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Fourwinds: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
j1mmy:
The Buhari of 1984 is not the same old tired fool doing the rounds these days without an army uniform, mad dog soldiers and decrees.

in 2015, all he is doing is "WANT"

he wants to probe Jonathan
He wants to recover stolen loot
He wants to stop corruption

He wants to do a lot of things that he can't seem to actually DO!!!!!!!
Yes.!!! he will probe the thieves....corruption is stealing
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by adjoviomole(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
bashsani:
are u suggesting they should not return it?

Am nt saying they should not return it..but what will they do with them wen dey are returned?....may b keep it for demselves or abandon them to rust somwhere
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Return the 504 you were given in 1979
docadams:

What did. I do na?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by 6fit(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Including thier cell phones too na

they shuld return all d flower they took from virgins and all d married women dem snach from their husband including all d girlfriend dey snach from guyz....so poor man wey dey find him wife and guyz wey dey find their girlfriend together with virgin wey dey find her virginity.....change is here...claim back yur pocession
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Benoxvals(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
if u have government generator in ur possession., bring .we are not smiling

Lolzzzz
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Dreamtouch: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Let amaechi return the private Jet they used for Campaign
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by ojnnaco(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Buhari Pls come and probe d past Governor of Abia state in d person of Thief T.A orji
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by j1mmy: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
Yes.!!! he will probe the thieves....corruption is stealing

Yes but so far all he is doing is talk talk talk and telling us what he "wants" to do.
Corruption is not fought on the pages of newspapers unless you are dealing with mumu people like Nigerians who accept talk as action
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by fransixe(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2015
VolturiLord:

I dunno how closely you followed the campaign, but this "returning of second hand cars" is one of those things promised us. If not for anything but to build discipline in public office holders then I support this wholeheartedly.
then i would suggest they revisit that PSR that stipulates such benefits for them...As much as i would wnt to agree with ur point...."returning Second Hand Cars" should not take precedence over recovering the Billion of Dollars that have been stolen or stashed away by our past Admin... that should come later i.e if these items are still in good shape to be returned....
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by jpphilips(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Benoxvals:

If you don't deem it necessary then you are a kleptomaniac.
Most of you were raised so badly that you know not right from wrong.
The quality of individuals in Nigeria is the biggest challenge of this country after corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.