Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators (30615 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / See The Picture Of How Ex-government Officials Visit "Babalawo" To Avoid Probing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by opeoluwa20(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Open your eyes
kendrick9:
None of my concern tbh.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by wiringdpt(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
What about pdp that was there for 16 years, he became president few months ago and youre already lamenting.
kendrick9:
None of my concern tbh.... Buhari has been an abject failure so far.. everything stagnant,no progress.... Same old nigeria i guess....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok.. that man called Buhari is scam. Now he says he never promised to declare his assets publicly. Even the Deaf heard when he promised "gullible" Nigerians that sham. **spits out in Disgust**
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by alaoeri: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Before wailers start complaining, wike started the thrend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Drsheddy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Gboliwe: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Reminds me of Wike and Amaechi.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
those vampires in the last regime must return all the stolen govt properties or kirikiri will be opened for them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by TS2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

You're just ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Omotayor123(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
midolian:
Yes o! Return everything. Even the wives married with our looted monies should be surrendered to the government, if the dowries cannot be retrieved cheesy cheesy

Sai baba!
Abeg ride on, we dey ya back cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Positiveminds(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
The right thing to do is handover whatever does not belong to one when one leaves power. It is absurd to hold on to government property when no longer in power. That is executive stealing.

Having said that, Buhari should understand that Nigerians are now beginning to groan under his administration because of the state of the economy. There seem to have been economic retrogression since he became President of the country.

God help us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yes,, Buhari I support you fully,, all the outrageous allowances should be accounted for OR don't pay their pension since they are already selling a JEEP tagged scrap for #150,000

Those in the IDP camps should move to the ex-govt. official houses there is enough space for at least 20people in each house.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by adjoviomole(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
And what will they do with it when they are returned.proberbly they will just be packed smwer to depreciate and rust.....
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by docadams: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
I remember a certain 'there is God o' carting away pots, pans, waste baskets, kitchen curtains , serviette, morning glory, turning garri out of Aso rock kitchen, at cock crow, to a destination in Bayelsa. They are still needed at point of hijack because expiry date still long.

Seriously, this is a display of poverty mentality of the PDP. They loot at work, they loot even in their own kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
so you're admitting gej didn't do anything?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by ElFenomeno1: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why are ex-government officials making away with Govt. properties anyway?!
Why?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by texazzpete(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

But it was 'progress' for you wailers when Wike was retrieving Govt property.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
How many did he return?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by docadams: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
How many did he return?
Who?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by docadams: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
How many did he return?
Who?
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by UpLoyo: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Really? So they had to be told, it's not a take away? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by femmy2010(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
They should return them
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
anulaxad:
Buhari is a man of integrity, see how he refuses to disgrace those who have wickedly stolen government assets, no naming no nothing.

They better not mistake his humbleness for weakness. lipsrsealed

God bless Nigeria.
ekwe! cheesy

Dem use alum wash ur brain cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by osimataylor(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
If appointments have been made by the president I do not think his name would be involved with all these trivial routine act of governance.We can see the effect in terms of number of rebutals these days.A perm sec or HoD can give this directive.The press should be carefull with the way they use the president name.
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/return-cars-houses-generators-buhari-tells-ex-govt-officials/#sthash.clyoTSjH.dpuf
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by kipesco(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
tunex23:
J
For JESUS
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by laserjet: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:

U're the failure in this case. Useless wailing wailer with no clear future. The man is trying to help your sorry ass so u won't remain in abject poverty yet u castigate him for all his efforts so far. The talks of fools like u are rods for their back but the words and efforts of the wise would keep them out of trouble.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by muh4lyf(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
kendrick9:
Buhari is not even a year on this job yet you are calling him a failure... What is your definition of failure please?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by kipesco(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
peppyluv02:
How many did he return?

Them tell dat tym say commot him com commot.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
i like this type of news.
Re: Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators by sparkwil(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good one....
But he shd return the money he's accused of siphoning too.

BTW wen is he declaring his assets angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.