Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2701 Views)

A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by burkutu: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
goverment:
Well, the site is a new one. I recommend you should hire a freelancers like fiver, gigsbuck, gigbucks etc for that job.

Freelance who do write content for website and blogs, are doing that with terms and conditions, which will make to meet up to your requirement,

Most of the Nairaland users may not meet up with your terms and conditions especially me. We also have a blog or website in which we are dedicated to it and that involue;
* organising your blog/website
* engaging in other network artivities
* making strategies for traffic increase
* building link eg backlink, inbound links and outbound links

All this can make some of us not to meet up to that terms and condition. Some of us are good in writing deep keyword content like 600 to one 1,000 word. These article http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/15/how-to-super-increase-blog-view/, is 1,250 words and take 1 day and half to complete it due to other artivities.

2 articles for day is out of the boundaries for freelancers unless you will give the article assignment and give date for summittion so that the 2 articles can be complete before the date summittion.

To get what you what, create a payza account, sign up for any freelancer and make your request. There are lot of qualify content writer who are awaiting for you at freelancers.

hmmmmm... I just read the link you posted. Firstly it was not a well edited article. secondly, it is too long. Also, there is nothing unique about the article.

one typical bloggers' error is to write a very long article. Trust me, people don't have patience to read long articles. you could've broken the write up into 3 parts n posted them separately.
Here is the thing, if you want people to read such long posts, you have to make the article witty and engaging. your style is too bland.
my apologies if you find my sincere critique offensive.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
burkutu:

hehehe... I laugh in my drunken voice. 2 days just to write 1 killer article. what are you writing? A presidential state of the nation address? Guy, you are not an experienced writer dat is y you can make that kind statement. straight forward tech articles are damn easy to write after the basic research. it is those creative articles that are so damn difficult to write. but even so, you don't need 2 days to come up with just one quality article if you know how to write.

You might be right sha. I haven't attempt writing anything tech. Am good in writing stories, inspirational, motivational, self development articles. Such articles will require u to cool down and write.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by newsdey(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
burkutu:

hehehe... I laugh in my drunken voice. 2 days just to write 1 killer article. what are you writing? A presidential state of the nation address? Guy, you are not an experienced writer dat is y you can make that kind statement. straight forward tech articles are damn easy to write after the basic research. it is those creative articles that are so damn difficult to write. but even so, you don't need 2 days to come up with just one quality article if you know how to write.

I sensed you are only one of those stupid copy and paste bloggers, to write a killer article base on tech, it takes up to 48 hours, For you to write a nice write up, you need images, screenshots e. t. c
Silly blogger
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by burkutu: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
newsdey:

I sensed you are only one of those stupid copy and paste bloggers, to write a killer article base on tech, it takes up to 48 hours, For you to write a nice write up, you need images, screenshots e. t. c
Silly blogger
heheheheee...... where did you come from? so you know words like screenshots, copy and paste, and silly? congrats!!!! But my dear, knowing words is not enough o, you have to actually know what they mean. it's clear you have no idea what you are talking about, or you are too lazy, or both. you are the type that equate the quality of an article with the length of time wasted writing it. there is no co-relation between the two ooooo...... and I bet my last calabash of burkutu that if given one week to write just one article, a person like you'd come up with 'killer nonsense.'

em.....i don't have time to blog, my booze is all I have time for
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by goverment(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
burkutu:

hmmmmm... I just read the link you posted. Firstly it was not a well edited article. secondly, it is too long. Also, there is nothing unique about the article.

one typical bloggers' error is to write a very long article. Trust me, people don't have patience to read long articles. you could've broken the write up into 3 parts n posted them separately.
Here is the thing, if you want people to read such long posts, you have to make the article witty and engaging. your style is too bland.
my apologies if you find my sincere critique offensive.

That post was an experimental, base on deep lenght content. So no offense taken
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by njuwo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adenugay:

We can test you with a topic. If your writing skill is better than others. Then you are in. Number one thing is Passion, and the second thing is having the time
134k fans facebook page the one on my signature for rent. Interested?
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by tonyx4x44(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
njuwo:
134k fans facebook page the one on my signature for rent. Interested?

bro why don't you accept and promote stuff on your page + continue growing it
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by yomalex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
2 well written articles in a day that's crazy Tech niche for that matter and you are still forming Voltron. You better do entertainment niche and you can get 10 articles per day sef
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by njuwo(m): 4:26am On Sep 14, 2015
tonyx4x44:

bro why don't you accept and promote stuff on your page + continue growing it
When I say for rent, I mean you pay me for like a month, and I make you an admin on it and you promote your contents for the said month. That's it.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by tonyx4x44(m): 6:42am On Sep 14, 2015
njuwo:
When I say for rent, I mean you pay me for like a month, and I make you an admin on it and you promote your contents for the said month. That's it.

Okay misunderstood... Thought is was on sale... Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by beatsbyj2g(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
I will love to join your team. Reply me with your mail so I will send you a demo post.

And I don't write same post for two blogs

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Convert My Website Root Folder To A .exe File As A Desktop Applicatio / Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart / WWW.Fsb.gov.ng What Is Wrong With Them?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.