Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart (2700 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by winexviv: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hi everyone, A friend called me that he urgently needs to integrate Gtpay with opencart. I have an option to build it myself but it will take time which i don't have for now. I will need a pro to assist me with a Gtpay plugin for opencart or a defined method of integrating Gtpay with opencart. I will be ready to pay if you have a working solution. Thanks
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by yawatide(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
I too will be waiting for responses here. I have had lots of offers to code ecommerce apps for Nigerian clients and I use openCart for all my ecommerce apps. Unfortunately, I have to turn them down as I only use the PayPal option and that is an option not favorable to my Nigerian target audience.
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by pastormustwacc: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
I can handle it. But sorry, i am not available at this time, too tied up on other projects. .
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by winexviv: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
pastormustwacc: I can handle it. But sorry, i am not available at this time, too tied up on other projects. .

when you say you can handle it, do you mean you have it already or you will have to build it from scratch?
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by yamakuza: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
why GTPay in particular?

why not use any of the existing plugins for CashEnvoy, SimplePay or VoguePay?
[s]
if you insist on GTPay sha, it wont be too difficult to port one of the existing ones sha.
[/s]
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by dhtmlextreme1: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2012
winexviv:

when you say you can handle it, do you mean you have it already or you will have to build it from scratch?
I already have it, na to just configure am remain.
Dont mind them o jare, dem don ban me again, so i have to go undercover once again. . .

@yawatide, sorry i have not been on yim for awhile, i am tied up on a few projects, but you can send me message on facebook.
facebook.com/diltony
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by yawatide(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ If the opportunity comes again, will be knocking on your door. Thanks for coming out of semi-hibernation smiley
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by pastormustwacc: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Caramba! i am still so much in hibernation. I am happy you dont need it again sef, because i will be forced out of hibernation to help out.
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by lanreolatunde: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2012
hey, i'm an integration expert...mail me @ lanre101@yahoo.com. Successfully integrated Opencart with GlobalPay, and some other bank's platform.
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by goldenimp(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
yamakuza: why GTPay in particular?

why not use any of the existing plugins for CashEnvoy, SimplePay or VoguePay?
[s]
if you insist on GTPay sha, it wont be too difficult to port one of the existing ones sha.
[/s]

yes why GTpay? I Used Vogue pay for an opencart site..finished up in 2 days with full online payment options. Visit voguepay's website ..click here https://voguepay.com/285
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by chucy: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
hey guys...
If anyone need GTPAY integration of any kind, just give me a call on 08035810726. I Have some working scripts that are already in use n am still building more.
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by diranfbi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by winexviv: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
diranfbi: Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration

Its been long i built the system and working perfectly. @diranfbi please stop spamming my posts. Try and pay Seun for ads, your business won't go bankrupt biko. Hope you will understand. Thanks
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by Seomartscom: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Give me your module. I ill help you
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by diranfbi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by slimexy(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2015
good Morning all, Please in my company, we have already made payment for a GTPay API and they have replied us but we cant really understand what they are saying because there was no manual on how we can integrate the API into our website so I would happy if i can get a well detailed step-by-step approach to integrating the GTPay API into our website and i dont even know where am applying the sha512 sad ...Please I really need help!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color] embarassed
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by slimexy(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2015
PLease Can you tell me how you did it sir...Please send the steps to me on slimxz.emeka@gmail.com........Please i really need your help urgently
winexviv:

Its been long i built the system and working perfectly. @diranfbi please stop spamming my posts. Try and pay Seun for ads, your business won't go bankrupt biko. Hope you will understand. Thanks
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by webzyweb(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2015
For any opencart issues or payment method integration, gtpay, voguepay and interswitchng, I can integrate any and solve any issues with opencart,

Contact me on : 
Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165 

BBM: 2BB63350 

Contact web page: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com 

Am an expert website developer skilled in html/html5, css/css3, php/mysql, ajax, javascript, jquery and jquerymobile. 

Am also an expert in content management systems (CMS) such as wordpress, joomla, drupal, pulse cms, 

and ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, zencart, prestashop.
Re: Paid Help - Integrating Gtpay With Opencart by fghanni(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
We provide a complete solution for internet consultancy which includes web development, domain name registration, and web design (online store, blog, content management, Portals (hotel, hospital, education, automobile (car dealers), supermarkets) e.t.c. (Intranet or Internet deployment)

Payment Gateway Integration
bulk marketing emailer
easy auto email template designer
auto email and scheduler
category filters
multi vendor (multi sellor)
seller
quick checkout
page speed (cache mechanism) for faster page
high speed improve google result
better auto seo plugins
google, facebook login,
and many more

Call: Whats'app: 07032624096, 08025850154
Bbm: 7F07231E
Fola.

(1) (Reply)

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / I Want To Convert My Website Root Folder To A .exe File As A Desktop Applicatio / WWW.Fsb.gov.ng What Is Wrong With Them?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.