Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775627 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

OK, how do I wipe it? It's stuck at the starting app stage, so how do I restart?

If it is a new phone then you would most likely be able to boot to recovery.

To boot to recovery, when phone is off, hold both power and volume (+) keys, it shows three menus (navigate with volume + key), now select boot to recovery or related, you will see the "No Command" warning sign. Then first hold the power key, then press the volume + key, now you should be at the recovery proper. Just select "update from sdcard" from the list (here, volume + and - are for navigation while to select, use the power key)

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
negga4al:

Buy from reputable store (I suggest Slot)
It is quite more expensive (for example I got my 32gb Toshiba class 10 for N7,000) though maybe cheaper than this.
Google for more info, whatever product you wanna buy get there website and compare with what you see.
Never patronise roadside sellers

Thanks bro. It might interest you know that i dont patronise from roadside sellers. Also, i got the last one from Jumia.

Modified... Can i get the below card?

1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by isaacasher(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
has any one gotten the 6.0 update please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Zitech:
yeah
Tried it, the phone didn't enter recovery mode. It came on instead showing the normal start up process
Cc negga4al
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
isaacasher:
has any one gotten the 6.0 update please

I doubt that.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Chinedujustin(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Iaz93:
Thanks a lot. smiley It worked fine.

Pls, any solution to my internal memory not showing whenever I connect my device to a computer? I've searched for a storage option, but couldn't find any. My SD card is out of space already.
the same step above ..removing guest mode. Guest mode kinda hides ya internal mem
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Thanks bro. It might interest you know that i dont patronise from roadside sellers. Also, i got the last one from Jumia.

Modified... Can i get the below card?

Please understand that Jumia is more like a marketplace store, and anyone can have product sold in there.

The product you highlighted, from the price it shows it is not genuine, 32gb can never be that cheap. As I said before Google the maker Advance and find out their website for products. Why not order from Slot.ng or blessingcomputers.com or gearbest.com or amazon.com. 32gb from any maker should cost you from $20 to 40$

Please use Google, or find in Nairaland some sellers of genuine products. Always bear in mind to research what you wanna buy before purchase. The Internet is your friend.

From this link https://advance4me.com/advance-sd-card-32gb-standard-class-10.html you can see it is offered for $22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
agrovick:

Tried it, the phone didn't enter recovery mode. It came on instead showing the normal start up process
Cc negga4al

Well, the only solution left is to flash it yourself or take it to Carlcare center.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
While it might be true it's not genuine, it can also be genuine is 50-50 chance dear.

I've bought several MC from Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) and they all end up dying painful but silent deaths. To think that I bought such cards above $20 so pained me and made vow never to go that length again (I no longer use MC).

I would rather buy locally on Jumia (I got two there at same price) and currently using one on my stubborn Tecno G9 tab without issue while de last one I use on my laptop as flash drive.

Point here is that no matter the cost (high or low) it's still prone to dying and we should try and minimize that loss effect by not storing important stuff on it.

negga4al:

Please understand that Jumia is more like a marketplace store, and anyone can have product sold in there.

The product you highlighted, from the price it shows it is not genuine, 32gb can never be that cheap. As I said before Google the maker Advance and find out their website for products. Why not order from Slot.ng or blessingcomputers.com or gearbest.com or amazon.com. 32gb from any maker should cost you from $20 to 40$

Please use Google, or find in Nairaland some sellers of genuine products. Always bear in mind to research what you wanna buy before purchase. The Internet is your friend.

From this link https://advance4me.com/advance-sd-card-32gb-standard-class-10.html you can see it is offered for $22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
negga4al:

Thanks alot bro!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
bigtt76:
While it might be true it's not genuine, it can also be genuine is 50-50 chance dear.

I've bought several MC from Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) and they all end up dying painful but silent deaths. To think that I bought such cards above $20 so pained me and made vow never to go that length again (I no longer use MC).

I would rather buy locally on Jumia (I got two there at same price) and currently using one on my stubborn Tecno G9 tab without issue while de last one I use on my laptop as flash drive.

Point here is that no matter the cost (high or low) it's still prone to dying and we should try and minimize that loss effect by not storing important stuff on it.

I have to pray then...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
bigtt76:

I'm sorry dear, all the SD card I've ever bought or used I've never had any issue with 'em. However, I don't buy popular product, maybe that's why. I've used only product from Adata, my flash pen drive, Transcend, and now Toshiba. 4kk 4gb, 14k 8gb and 7k 32gb respectively.

Truth be told though, not everything you buy from even reputable store might be genuine. That's y I always advise people to research, it won't hurt...now, would it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Bobbybube(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
hey guys,please a little help. I have a budget around the 25k mark. I need advice on the best choice available. I'm stuck between tecno camon, hot 2 and injoo2(d new one).
I'm inclined towards strong phones(I'm a bit reckless), good battery,fast browsing and deviod of these endless updates and small problems (incessant downloads and overheating)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls house help me.

My infinix hot 2 drain battery fast,

pls how can I save the power to last for just a day.

And pls how can i use glo or mtn bis on the phone ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by directonpc(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Guys please try out my social networking Android application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.pngates

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bobbybube:
hey guys,please a little help. I have a budget around the 25k mark. I need advice on the best choice available. I'm stuck between tecno camon, hot 2 and injoo2(d new one).
I'm inclined towards strong phones(I'm a bit reckless), good battery,fast browsing and deviod of these endless updates and small problems (incessant downloads and overheating)

Get Note 2 as the phone has a better camera, better display and on every side better than hot2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
ameynuJR:
Pls house help me.

My infinix hot 2 drain battery fast,

pls how can I save the power to last for just a day.

And pls how can i use glo or mtn bis on the phone ?

Reduce brightness as one of the tip, also u can get the improved 3000mAh battery
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dynamo007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
guys hw has bin ur xperience wit diz hot 2. . . Wuld u recomend dz fone to sum1 ? Tinkin of getin dz 1 or tecno l6
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sylvekzee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
barackodam:

Any luck yet?

Yup! iRoot for Windows. But my advice? Stay on Android One. Infinix rom is shit compared to Android One.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akashi01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishittu:

Get Note 2 as the phone has a better camera, better display and on every side better than hot2
how much?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Enoch10: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
My hot2 tells me to insert sd card before using camera,despite having 16 gb rom, it does not show internal memory in d storage settings, and photos is not showing my pictures even Google play music is not loading my songs..only vlc does...Pls help
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by westsyde92: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
one week old infinix hot 2 for sale

contact 08145797102 on watsapp

benin axis only
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
akashi01:
how much?

Will get back to you
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
dynamo007:
guys hw has bin ur xperience wit diz hot 2. . . Wuld u recomend dz fone to sum1 ? Tinkin of getin dz 1 or tecno l6

Get Note 2 , it s better and bigger than Hot2, u will sureky love it if u r big screen lover
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sylvekzee:

Yup! iRoot for Windows. But my advice? Stay on Android One. Infinix rom is shit compared to Android One.

Bro the new update for Xui is not a poo ooo, Try it and I promise u will fall inlove with it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
akashi01:
how much?

25-30k as per black friday
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by barackodam: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sylvekzee:

Thought as much....intended using system.

I already ported it. Immediately I collected it, I took it to Carlcare to have it changed.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akashi01(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishittu:

25-30k as per black friday
thanks...would get hot 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sparrow2wise(m): 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Smart Phone Frm Infinix ,Ba3 nt dt Strong sha, bt it'z Kul by Me.... Plz add me to D Whatsapp group Plz..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Enoch10: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Add me to d WhatsApp group too 09050651052
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Brini(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2015
ishittu:

Reduce brightness as one of the tip, also u can get the improved 3000mAh battery
please, is the improved battery out yet
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by augster(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Brini:
please, is the improved battery out yet
it is out...just #2200

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.