Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (777584 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by augster(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
m.gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/android-60-marshmallow-rollout-begins-next-week-for-nexus-android-one-devices-746391
hopefully we'll get android 6.0
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
bigtt76:
When you plug your phone to the computer systems, are you able to view your device through My Computer? If you are able to then the driver was properly installed. I don't know for MTKDroid but SP Flash Tools won't detect your phone because it's not meant to detect for you to do anything through while the phone is on.

SP Flash Tool only works for your fpne when you've uploaded the correct Scatter file that has to do with your ROM is on to it. Even at that you will need to turn off the fone when connected to the computer system for it to be flashed.

Last but not the least, trying other USB cables might be useful if issue still persists.

i installed the vcom drivers but error code 10 driver cannot start is what it shows. i view my device on the computer comfortably, both sd card and internal memory. the mtkdroid detects my old tecno p3, hot note pro, but not the hot2. appreciate the concern
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hayordejee:

In addition to wah Bigtt said.... Is USB debugging enabled on ur fone? If u v installed d drivers... Switch off ur fne and plug to pc and let d drivers configure automatically
usb debugging is enabled. adb drivers from the phone are installed, i even used pdanet to install adb drivers, if that would help. tried it on 3 different PCs. same outcome. and the phone cant boot into recovery so that i can manually install the update from sd card. its just frustrating cos i got the phone with marshmallow in mind. appreciate your concern
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by akinswaggs(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
few weeks used Hot 2 for sale at Karu, Abuja....... 17k Cash and carry tomorrow
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is the phone bricked? Have you tried on different ports on the computer system? Also try enabling USB Debugging under Settings -->Developer Options and try connecting?

I can connect comfortably even with the error message given by VCOM drivers.

Spartan1203:

i installed the vcom drivers but error code 10 driver cannot start is what it shows. i view my device on the computer comfortably, both sd card and internal memory. the mtkdroid detects my old tecno p3, hot note pro, but not the hot2. appreciate the concern
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
lilkudos:

Yup.
please how were you able to power all applications without rooting ur phone?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
bigtt76:
Is the phone bricked? Have you tried on different ports on the computer system? Also try enabling USB Debugging under Settings -->Developer Options and try connecting?

I can connect comfortably even with the error message given by VCOM drivers.

it isnt bricked. its working ok. the 23.2mb update keeps giving error during the update process. cant boot recovery to manually flash it as advised on infinix support site. usb debugging is enabled. i have the zip file downloaded on my computer, but the flash tools wont detect the phone. i tried all the ports on my pc. same result
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamswanky: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls guys my ba3 drains like 1% in one min...to others like how many mins do yhu get on1% usage.

N what can I do to improve d ba3
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
lilkudos:

I've been flexing it since I got my baby... All my apps work good with it...
Bro abeg you fit send me the Etisalat cheat set up...I av simple server already just D setup
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
This Is Off- Topic Buh I tink it's allowed..My Blackberry Torch 2..the OS crashed a week ago Nd I went to an Engineer to re - Load the Os ever since I reload d OS I av been unable to select 2G on My fone pls Help went to Reload it 2dai Again still can't select 2g can diz still Be solved

Add Me to The Whatsapp Group 08183380866..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by augster(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:
This Is Off- Topic Buh I tink it's allowed..My Blackberry Torch 2..the OS crashed a week ago Nd I went to an Engineer to re - Load the Os ever since I reload d OS I av been unable to select 2G on My fone pls Help went to Reload it 2dai Again still can't select 2g can diz still Be solved

the engineer installed the updated os on it...you can't change it unless you downgrade it.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

downgrade the OS, just tell the engineer to downgrade it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kunle106:
downgrade the OS, just tell the engineer to downgrade it
Tanks I Noticed Mobile hotspot didn't come with it wen I bought it buh when He upgraded it I found Mobile Hotspot On it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

Tanks I Noticed Mobile hotspot didn't come with it wen I bought it buh when He upgraded it I found Mobile Hotspot On it
you just have to stick to either hotspot or 2g network without hotspot, I once had same issue, I had to downgrade it to enjoy the battery or better still you search for a very recent os maybe it's gonna work
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kingibl: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Can I receive update for android os 6.0 on infinix hot2 even if it is been rooted
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamswanky: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Any solution pls
Iamswanky:
Pls guys my ba3 drains like 1% in one min...to others like how many mins do yhu get on1% usage on 3g.

N what can I do to improve d ba3
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

Pls any engineer in ere around Dugbe shuld post His Number
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilkudos(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

Bro abeg you fit send me the Etisalat cheat set up...I av simple server already just D setup
Got no chest for Eti.. I don't use it.. Sorry
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sirme411(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
lilkudos:
Got no chest for Eti.. I don't use it.. Sorry
Guess u're using D mtn Ryt.....u can send me daht to ..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Chinedujustin(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
tunex4christ:

THATS A PROBLEM WITH ASPHALT ITSELF... I HAVE HEAVY GAMES AND IT ALL WORKS FINE.. GTA SA, Virtua tennis, riptide gp2..i even had mortal kombat x but deleted it cus of insufficient memory...
pls I tried playing that GTA Sa it says unfortunately GTa has stopped. How did you get yours to work. M using hot2 also. Pls reply asap. I no wan dlete d data..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bamidelz:
Hallo Folks!!! Please Do not Purchase this phone! It is does not have the option for 3G only thereby defaulting to 2G most of the time; And we are all aware we cannot perform any internet activity with 2G (EDGE) in place.

Please be guided...
my phone has never been on 2G, until I select 2G only, so wat are you talking about. Blame your location for poor 3G reception, not the phone #nobodyforceyoubuythephone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shaderuky(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
plss oooo my fone is sayining insert an SD card befre usin d camera. I hvnt root ooo just bought it ystrdy
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 1STOFHISNAME: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
adebayooye:

ur number is not on WhatsApp

08146259805 is
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Spartan1203:

usb debugging is enabled. adb drivers from the phone are installed, i even used pdanet to install adb drivers, if that would help. tried it on 3 different PCs. same outcome. and the phone cant boot into recovery so that i can manually install the update from sd card. its just frustrating cos i got the phone with marshmallow in mind. appreciate your concern

Bro please follow d steps here and thank me later
forum. h o v a t e k. com/thread-440.html

Please join it together.... I tried buh kips pasting d wrnq fin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 12:39am On Oct 03, 2015
shaderuky:
plss oooo my fone is sayining insert an SD card befre usin d camera. I hvnt root ooo just bought it ystrdy
Go to users in your settings and switch to guest mode.
When you switch to guest mode, go to your users again then at the top right corner you would click on those three dots, then delete the guest mode after that switch back to owner mode. And your problem is solved, thank me later
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Whizkel(m): 2:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Hello fellaz. I just got my new infinix hot 2 with the 2 GB ram. When I checked the phone memory I learnt that it was less than 16GB it was around 11.78GB in total space. I also noticed that the right side of the screen blabbs like it shakes when I'm on the settings area. But normal screen it doesn't blab. How can it be resolved. Should I return it to the store or what? It hasn't even reached 24hours at all.

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jerebobs: 2:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Hey guys I flashed the infinix 5.1 to my phone and everything was working fine but after installing the 34mb update my camera refuses to save pictures. It snaps but won't save
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shaderuky(f): 3:20am On Oct 03, 2015
Oxytocin:
Go to users in your settings and switch to guest mode.
When you switch to guest mode, go to your users again then at the top right corner you would click on those three dots, then delete the guest mode after that switch back to owner mode. And your problem is solved, thank me later
thnks dear, did tht n then restart d fone its ok nw. Pls cau u tel me d meaning of ths rootin n tweakin? I dont intend doing tht to my fone...pls educte me on d best option. Thnk yu
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2015
shaderuky:
thnks dear, did tht n then restart d fone its ok nw. Pls cau u tel me d meaning of ths rootin n tweakin? I dont intend doing tht to my fone...pls educte me on d best option. Thnk yu
To root your phone means to like hack your phone system, so as to have a wide variety of things you can do on it, and access almost all apps you can think of, also you get to enjoy some certain benefits like max use of Data cheats and the likes. Tweaking means changing your IMEI, to another one like to a BB's own so you can buy data at the rate at which one subscribes on BBC. Am not really a computer guru, buh I think I tried cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Prechy2836(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2015
shaderuky:
Rooting is also getting to the root of your phone and access some features which were locked, like changing fonts, uninstalling system apps,, etc
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by directonpc(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Whizkel:
Hello fellaz. I just got my new infinix hot 2 with the 2 GB ram. When I checked the phone memory I learnt that it was less than 16GB it was around 11.78GB in total space. I also noticed that the right side of the screen blabbs like it shakes when I'm on the settings area. But normal screen it doesn't blab. How can it be resolved. Should I return it to the store or what? It hasn't even reached 24hours at all.
On internal Storage
it is really 16GB just that part of the memory has been partitioned for OS,etc. You have 11.7GB to store your own files.
On blabbs or flickering
if what u mean is flickering i.e screen blinks very fast... return the phone must be defected.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shaderuky(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Oxytocin:
To root your phone means to like hack your phone system, so as to have a wide variety of things you can do on it, and access almost all apps you can think of, also you get to enjoy some certain benefits like max use of Data cheats and the likes. Tweaking means changing your IMEI, to another one like to a BB's own so you can buy data at the rate at which one subscribes on BBC. Am not really a computer guru, buh I think I tried cool
thnks mr. Tht was best of u really... I realy do apprcte. But I can stil use my fone to browse without rootin ryt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.