Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me (1786 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / Photo: When Your Girlfriend Is About To Wreck You / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Davedgr8(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello nairalanders,

Spending on a girl has never been a problem to me since i earn good income even as a student.
We are both in thesame school with the said girl.

This babe has this character of which is becoming a turnoff for me..
She Always complain about been broke, even after giving her cash.. Its never enough.
She wants everything. ''Bae, I want this, get me this when coming, etc etc
and if i deny her of anything she asked for.. She suddenly becomes moody..

This thing is becoming tiring, guys help a brother, how do i re-wire her brain from seeing me as her money bag..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by femi4: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Let her go, you can't change her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by jessejagga(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
my broda wreck her ass b4 she wreck u!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gradually magalized grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Mach1plus1: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
My friend, this is Miley Cyrus2.. Wreck her before she wrecks you or dump her because she'll dump you soon. Don't let her spoil your reps.

Mach1plus1
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Mach1plus1: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
jessejagga:
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Mach1plus1: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
jessejagga:
Are you a mind reader?
Back to OP don't wreck only her ass., wreck everything she has that's giving her boldness.

Mach1plus1

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Sandydayz(f): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
undecided Ehya.... Take heart sad
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Davedgr8(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Gradually magalized grin
lol.. Abi.. I'm kindhearted. Thats just my nature.. And i think she discovered that about me nd took it to her advantage to extort me real bad..
Though i earn well, but, dts definitely nt d kind of girl i want..
There is never a day dt passes that i dnt spend on her.. As am typing now, she asked me to get her some stuffs.. Even after getting her this tins dis nyt, later, she wl request for anoda.. Either cash or mere tins..
Its becoming her habit..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Davedgr8(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mach1plus1:

Are you a mind reader?
Back to OP don't wreck only her ass., wreck everything she has that's giving her boldness.

Mach1plus1
bro.. Me na sharp guy.. Bt, dis girl own.. Omo, her sense nd tactics no be from dis planet oo..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by dangerous01(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oro oloro le le yi ko kan me now (this na anoda person matter e no concern me) niggar wise up ok
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by gentlesinna(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
U are jst her MUGU1,her money bag and notin more.see Op am telling u frm xperience dat ur so called gf has anoda guy(real bf)wu she is using ur money to feed.dat girl dnt lik u taalk more of love,she is jst usin u bcs she knws dat u are earnin big.if u dnt bleive me try and deny her request for jst som couple of days nd see d true her. [color=#990000][/color]I will never trust any girl again in my life sad

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by babyfaceafrica: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
If that's how you strted with her,what do you expect?...just giver a single test.....pretend you are broke for two weeks and see her behaviour

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
No one can make you a conquest except you consent to it . From today know it that the world population is made of 95% manipulators and your girl is one among this multitude and even you too maybe one among the multitude in this machination. Remember , self servicing requires manipulation . Anyway , the earlier you master the act of beating a manipulator to his/her own game the sooner you will become useful to yourself and the society at large . There's a wise saying that says " manipulators lose credibility , diplomats gain it " . You are better off a diplomat because it pays to be one believe you me .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wreck her first shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by kingsley3218(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm......d poster above me though! Guy,use style check wetin she use store ur name 4 her phone book....e no go pass mugu,maga or atm 1.....ogbeni,run for your life but if u can still have little of d coco,take ur fair share and hands off
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Richy4(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2015
I tried reading between the lines but I got confused. Can you clarify this a little

1. Are you a student at the same time got a part time /full time job,or earning the "income " through your parents.

Please let the Last option not be the case because if I were to be your big brother, I will just throw up.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Davedgr8(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Richy4:
I tried reading between the lines but I got confused. Can you clarify this a little

1. Are you a student at the same time got a part time /full time job,or earning the "income " through your parents.

Please let the Last option not be the case because if I were to be your big brother, I will just throw up.
lol.. Not at all. My conscience won't lemme do sucha thing if i rely on my parent for cash.
I have a biz of my own.. And i also sponsor myself wit dat..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by 400billionman: 1:08am On Aug 18, 2015
He who gives too much regrets too much.

She is not ur wife
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by Richiy(f): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Some relationships though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by olajorn(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Davedgr8:
lol.. Abi.. I'm kindhearted. Thats just my nature.. And i think she discovered that about me nd took it to her advantage to extort me real bad..
Though i earn well, but, dts definitely nt d kind of girl i want..
There is never a day dt passes that i dnt spend on her.. As am typing now, she asked me to get her some stuffs.. Even after getting her this tins dis nyt, later, she wl request for anoda.. Either cash or mere tins..
Its becoming her habit..
I know your mind is through with her,just use the exit door
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by SkinnyDude(m): 4:54am On Aug 18, 2015
thats why we should stop dating broke girls... they are headache...parasites
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by austine4real(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Satanbarrhibo boboori yatamatarigitima eee
Eli eli eli.
E di mi mu ema je kin su bu. Emi oo o
my broda inda Lord awon emi says d gal is usin ni
u'r a big time fo0l. Sori i mean mega maga. Ayam d 1 baƱgin her we'r just usin u. No dats wot i mean she gat som1 else dnt waste ya time&money
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by mayorall(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Davedgr8:
Hello nairalanders,

Spending on a girl has never been a problem to me since i earn good income even as a student.
We are both in thesame school with the said girl.

This babe has this character of which is becoming a turnoff for me..
She Always complain about been broke, even after giving her cash.. Its never enough.
She wants everything. ''Bae, I want this, get me this when coming, etc etc
and if i deny her of anything she asked for.. She suddenly becomes moody..

This thing is becoming tiring, guys help a brother, how do i re-wire her brain from seeing me as her money bag..

She doesn't love you which you know. You enticed her with money though you truly love her. #knewmorethanyouthinkIDo#
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Wreck Me by xtervaganza(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
femi4:
Let her go, you can't change her.
take this advise......it's all you need.

jessejagga:
you can take a bit of this advice too. Promise her one huge thing and f*ck
jessejagga:
her nonstop for 2 weeks then dump her grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During S*x / When She Says She Needs Action And Not Words / Does Size Really Matter! Is Bigger Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.