Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them (8007 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Priscy01(f): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2017
This Nigerian Lady named Diamond Sophia Oyemen, has just taken to Facebook to call out four of her friends who use charm to trap men;
U haven’t seen anything must I join in ur jazz business of trapping men using ur womb for rituals u girls are not ashamed dragging me to go with u to a native doctor’s house no b by force to do jazz live ur life.

These girls are evil and devilish they are trying to tarnish my image but oluwa is on my side beware of theses girls cos they use charms on their men their men are like preys to them commanding them Goya success, Linda Edegbe Roxy Khalifer Anabel James

Abeg goya success no go use jazz kill dis boy,d jazz wey u don use too much free am make e go find better girl for himself no b girl wey dey do jazz,Na crime say d guy b dey find relationship.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-exposes-her-friends-who.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Slayer2: 3:47am On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Codeblues(m): 3:54am On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Marshalxv(m): 3:56am On Nov 12, 2017
How do we know you're not one of them?
No way !
Y'all are birds of a feather flocking together till your wings got cut .

6 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 12, 2017
run after a runzgal/slayqueen at ur own risk.most of dem are diabolical.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by nikkypearl(f): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Why use jazz when dey 've gt the total package

Boobs dey
Nyansh dey
Skin,fresh
Beauty...not bad Makes zero sense to me tho "

Olosho n se ore olosho!!!

awon olosho oshi...

Hoes everywhere you go.... undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by lalanice(f): 4:45am On Nov 12, 2017
but they are actually pretty enough without d charm, and the charm doesn't work until d man first by himself go find dem.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Hector09(m): 5:21am On Nov 12, 2017
Waiting concern us, vasline crew

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2017
When you have no goals or future ambitions this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by HerXLNC(f): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2017
If you know what slay queens do diabolically you ll run..... Most men are trapped

5 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Olalan(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Runs girls, yahoo boy's are dangerous set of people to associate with now. For guys who run after these girls they should be ready to face the consequences of their actions cause they know they are prostitutes with a class.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by purem(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Make I park my napep here....
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Drinokrane: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by uminem02(m): 7:11am On Nov 12, 2017
I smell envy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Dshocker(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Not surprised,cos most girls in Lagos,Abuja and Port Harcourt are into it as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by dubylhover(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2017
nikkypearl:
Why use jazz when dey 've gt the total package

Boobs dey
Nyansh dey
Skin,fresh
Beauty...not bad Makes zero sense to me tho "

Olosho n se ore olosho!!!

awon olosho oshi...

Hoes everywhere you go.... undecided undecided

boobs nyash fresh skin is not enough to hold a man Down presently,its in abundance,that's y brains is paramount,but in their case juju becomes paramount

10 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by nzeobi(m): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2017
dating plus.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by rozay12345: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Oya come and use jazz on me, let us see whether it will work...lol
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2017
The same way you too used charms on men too undecided
Females sha ... once u fall out this i the result like she wasn’t part of their witches coven before undecided

Y’all should go to church biko ..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Uyi168: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2017
She's equally one of them..

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2017
undecided lame hoodrats with nothing to offer except their smelly and 4km stretch honey pots...how can they hold a man down except with their jazz?mtcheew,nai good for some men tho...that dude looks like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer with his nose and lips sef

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017

SOME OF THE GIRLS IN THE PICTURES ARE PRETTY, AND SEXY. AND THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH TO "CHARM" SOME MEN.

IF BY "CHARM" SHE'S REFERRING TO SOMETHING DIABOLICAL THEN SHE'S MAD, AND VERY FAR FROM BEING CURED. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2017
As dem get yahoo plus,this one na olosho plus.
Na God go save man o.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by jimmyolasun: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
lalanice:
but they are actually pretty enough without d charm, and the charm doesn't work until d man first by himself go find dem.
so you know how it works

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Adorable90(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmm am short of words shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Priscy01(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by GOFRONT(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Things dey happun
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by lalanice(f): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
jimmyolasun:
so you know how it works
who doesn't.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Priscy01:
This Nigerian Lady named Diamond Sophia Oyemen, has just taken to Facebook to call out four of her friends who use charm to trap men;
U haven’t seen anything must I join in ur jazz business of trapping men using ur womb for rituals u girls are not ashamed dragging me to go with u to a native doctor’s house no b by force to do jazz live ur life.

These girls are evil and devilish they are trying to tarnish my image but oluwa is on my side beware of theses girls cos they use charms on their men their men are like preys to them commanding them Goya success, Linda Edegbe Roxy Khalifer Anabel James

Abeg goya success no go use jazz kill dis boy,d jazz wey u don use too much free am make e go find better girl for himself no b girl wey dey do jazz,Na crime say d guy b dey find relationship.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-exposes-her-friends-who.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique
funny they are all edo girls...Edo,delta and bayelsa girls to me they are all very venomous than the black mamba itself...May God help us all..
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SOME OF THE GIRLS IN THE PICTURES ARE PRETTY, AND SEXY. AND THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH TO "CHARM" SOME MEN.

IF BY "CHARM" SHE'S REFERRING TO SOMETHING DIABOLICAL THEN SHE'S MAD, AND VERY FAR FROM BEING CURED. undecided
i sorry for u...Na only foolish pikin go see charm for ground call am vegetable soup..
Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Dshocker:
Not surprised,cos most girls in Lagos,Abuja and Port Harcourt are into it as well.
u get sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them by PrinceMario(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2017
The other one don't need charm to jazz me undecided... Her hips alone go do work kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends I Am Finished. / Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.