Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari (2120 Views)

Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
adconline:

It's above ur intellectual grade even with Google..#congenitalfucktard

Still rubbish!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari by adconline(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Still rubbish!!!
Just like ur empty rubbish responses!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

I responded to your post because you did not consult with me before including me as part of your 'nobody'. I am a Nigerian, you know.
yea you are a monkey or should i say baboon soaked in blood, ruled by a fulani cattle rarer without ordinary WAEC certificate. do youknow that cameroun, niger, gaborn have deported over 8000 nizoorians? do you also know that with the green monster called passport you will be denied visas in many embassies today? how about this , you dullard of daura Papa of Monkeys and Baboons PMB granted visa to ISIS big boss? now, USA dey investigate the idiot. well, i am a BIAFRAN and proud of it. you zoo will soon die, watch out for 2016.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... to be continued when you quote me. meanwhile, the guy whose comment made you say this trash is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, buharam has no economic policy, he knows zero about how a country's economy works, did he go to school? what he wants to do is to stop biafrans from manufacturing, in favour of dangote and co, watch and see. but sha, biafra will end all that madness, that is a promise, a threat a pledge and a vow.
Re: I’m Ready To Abandon Inherited Economic Policies, Says Buhari by ba7man(m): 3:57am On Aug 19, 2015
McKren:

No answers! Once again!

So why did respond to my post when you can't defend your corner?

4years will soon pass and Nigeria will remain where it is if not move backwards! That's my unfortunate realist prediction. I make no appologies for seeing reality. The FASCISTS can call me pessimist if they like!

Buhari does not have the tools nor know how to govern. You can prove me wrong by answering my question and defend Buhari's economic views!
Oga.... power supply is so much better now.... surely you know the effect that has on an economy.

All of a sudden, refineries are roaring to life........ corrupt people in the system are under pressure........ loopholes to siphon public funds are being blocked....... you should know the effect that has on an economy.

And PMB hasn't even started yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Suspects To Join Diezani, Says UK Government - The Vanguard / Former Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman, Senator Defect To APC / Governor Ganduje Launches 10 Brand New Vehicles For Kano Transport Line. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.