Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" (2774 Views)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by james669: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
If convicted of second-degree murder, 37-year-old Toby Nicholas Clarke from Brooklyn Park, Minnesota may spend the next 40 years of his life behind bars for strangling his 36-year-old girlfriend, Krista Ambers to death while having ‘rough sex.’

Clarke confessed to putting his hands around the girlfriend’s throat while they were having sex. However, friends of the deceased alleged that the woman was in an abusive relationship with Clarke who incidentally is a convicted felon, and they had severally seen bruises on her neck prior to the incident...

http://www.thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/crime/item/2924-man-strangles-girlfriend-to-death-while-having-rough-sex
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Young03(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
But where is that guy who made a thread saying he likes this kind of thing, has he seen this??
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by kestolove95(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Something wey dey swit dey kill atymz
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by james669: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:

lolz. true talk
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Stephansmily(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:
But where is that guy who made a thread saying he likes this kind of thing, has he seen this??

Lol..u mean..'SADGUY'
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Stephansmily(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Too bad
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol..u mean..'SADGUY'

Is that his name? That guy who said he wanted a lady to spit on him or something
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by coolebux(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rough §£×
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Czar01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:

Being strangled no dey sweet at all oh. I no know wetin you dey talk undecided
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Stephansmily(f): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Is that his name? That guy who said he wanted a lady to spit on him or something

Ok..no

Maybe we aint talking about d same person

Sadguy waz d one who sed he gets turned on only wen he watches a girl die

And dat he alwayz has the feeling of actually killing some1

He hasn't been around for a while naw

Ah guess hez In jail already
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Ok..no

Maybe we aint talking about d same person

Sadguy waz d one who sed he gets turned on only wen he watches a girl die

And dat he alwayz has the feeling of actually killing some1

He hasn't been around for a while naw

Ah guess hez In jail already

Whattttttt shocked

That's awful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hope he hasn't gotten to any lady already

this Nairaland sha

**Modified I just searched for the guys posts. He didn't sound like he wanted to carry it out, but just wanted an explanation for his feelings. Hmm but I hope he reads the story so he doesn't land in jail like you said

cc: Stephansmily
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Stephansmily(f): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Whattttttt shocked
That's awful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hope he hasn't gotten to any lady already
this Nairaland sha

D guy is so weird

So are many odas here..
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ewooo so even gurgle came to read about rough sex grin
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

LOL gini bu "even Gurgle"? So what are you doing here self. you be my maiguard
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Who in his or her right mind doesn't like rough sex. grin
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

D guy is so weird

So are many odas here..

Lol, just when I was about to start trusting one or two guys...smh
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Lol FP, you are mad grin grin
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL gini bu "even Gurgle"? So what are you doing here self. you be my maiguard
I had no salient comment to make since I don't know about these things grin

This ur English get as e be sha
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Na u know oooooo
grin
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Jayjay0(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't blame him..
Maybe the girl like it rough
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't think this was a 'normal' rough sex episode. What ever happened to safe words?
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by rawpadgin(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
am certain the girl was the one that encouraged him

my ex will be like "give it baby, harder, harder!

I be like " if i fire down ur fan belt go cut o"

she said o ahead

now she with a serious bowel condition
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I had no salient comment to make since I don't know about these things grin

This ur English get as e be sha

LOL but you can read it? you have salient thoughts to make shey?

haha MrsPhyno I don't have time for you this night, go and sleeeeepu
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Stephansmily(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, just when I was about to start trusting one or two guys...smh

Lmao
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol FP, you are mad grin grin
Shey I lie ni, everyone enjoys rough sex na. tongue
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I don't think this was a 'normal' rough sex episode. What ever happened to safe words?
Rofo rofo tinz
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Na u know oooooo
grin
mechi onu Biko! Lubbish! angry
papadee93:

Rofo rofo tinz

I suspect foul play.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Gurgle(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Shey I lie ni, everyone enjoys rough sex na. tongue

I no get comment lipsrsealed youre on your own
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I suspect foul play.
Dats wat happens wen u play ruff
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
papadee93:

Dats wat happens wen u play ruff

Smh, not if you're responsible about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? / He Found Out About His Wife's Secret Asset / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.