Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? (2730 Views)

(photo) My Girlfriend Love Been N.aked While Watching Movies(+18) / What Has Love Taught You? / Has Love Anything To Do With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Has love been fair to you?
Come in & share your experiences, whether positive or negative.

I'll go first.
Love has not been fair...always falling in love with the wrong person cry cry Still recovering from a break up of a four years relationship, it just had to go.....

2 Likes

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Mykelpato(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2015
debolly:

I'll go first.
Love has not been fair...always falling in love with the wrong person cry cry Still recovering from a break up of a four years relationship, it just had to go.....

Eeya!!!

4 years no be beans o.Can u share what led to it?

Sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2015
No no no no no

Av been tink of not gettin marrid just goin to get a surrogate moda nd locate a spermmm bank nd do d needful embarassed if m really pressured to get a kid

Love has hurt me deep down in every areas of my life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by sirelexzy(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Heromaniaa: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2015
I have not been fair to love. Have broken some hearts.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Heromaniaa: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:
No no no no no

Av been tink of not gettin marrid just goin to get a surrogate moda nd locate a spermmm bank nd do d needful embarassed if m really pressured to get a kid

Sorry dear. try to love again that's how you heal a broken heart.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2015
debolly:

I'll go first.
u need to sleep
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:45am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:
No no no no no

see yur life....... Other ladies younger than you are controlling big companies and pursuing life goals and yu go up and dkwn luking fr dlcks....... *spits and walks away fast*
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
see yur life....... Other ladies younger than you are controlling big companies and pursuing life goals and yu go up and dkwn luking fr dlcks....... *spits and walks away fast*

Ode like most of d young ladies did nt sleep with their bosses to get there

You are mad shey cos m avin fun on nairaland e dey affect ur glory abi?

Na person wey don tire for life dey yan breeze like u
See ur name cum4what which ur parent had follwed ur moniker u wudnt av existed cos ryt now u a waste of sperrrrm 9months nd labour pain
U are just an economical waste cheesy
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Heromaniaa:

God knos av given up on love av dated guys i spend on dey wud break up wiv me all cos i refuse to spend

I dont bliv in started from d nothing to sometin wiv a guy again av tried it severally tank God they all showed me wat most guys are all bou well nt ready to suffer wiv a guy again sha

cheesy m happy wivout a guy cos imagine wen i was datin i was never happy dis single life is makin me happy i get to come on nl make frnds annoy people cheesy

I swear no sweetess thing is like freedom chai grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Heromaniaa:

God knos av given up on love av dated guys i spend on dey wud break up wiv me all cos i refuse to spend

I dont bliv in started from d nothing to sometin wiv a guy again av tried it severally tank God they all showed me wat most guys are all bou well nt ready to suffer wiv a guy again sha

cheesy m happy wivout a guy cos imagine wen i was datin i was never happy dis single life is makin me happy i get to come on nl make frnds annoy people cheesy

Its awesome grin grin grin grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

annoy people cheesy

Its awesome grin grin grin grin
Hope you enjoy it when it is vice versa
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
labodinho:

Hope you enjoy it when it is vice versa

No love it wen it is vise versa again grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

No love it wen it is vise versa again grin
Seems you really enjoy it but you can get all you want here accept u get a man of ur own.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
labodinho:

Seems you really enjoy it but you can get all you want here accept u get a man of ur own.

cheesy una mehn it is lafflin buh geh a man?

Den i kno my sacrifice aint gettin to d ancestors i dnt need a man to take care of me tongue

1 Like

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

Den i kno my sacrifice aint gettin to d ancestors i dnt need a man to take care of me tongue

Your name is halfrica but girl, you can talk for the whole of Africa & it's tiny islands on the side grin Yap, yap, yap..

I hope you're good. It's been a while smiley
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

So you're giving up easilythat doesn't show a valiant woman you know?it doesn't make u a strong woman.Imagine you end up being a single mother and one of ur daughter was in ur shoes what will you tell her "Be like me" And it will continue on and on like that.... A woman is the person that fights the hitches of man/marriage and overcome it. Try to be a WINNER not a LOSER.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2015
The probability of love being unfair is high, because life itself is unfair..
The best you can use to safe guard urself is "not having expectations"

Cos when you do and you are disappointed even after all you put into it, then it becomes "unfair".. Buh when you do good and you don't have expectations{l(both high and low) of the other, whatever happens wont seem so bad to you, afterall, you weren't expecting anything special from the oda person...

So, when in love, don't expect the other person to love you always, dont expect any special treatment (if it comes, then it is sweeter cos it was unexpected)..

Note, what you call "partner" i have replaced with "the oda person"
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
labodinho:

So you're giving up easilythat doesn't show a valiant woman you know?it doesn't make u a strong woman.Imagine you end up being a single mother and one of ur daughter was in ur shoes what will you tell her "Be like me" And it will continue on and on like that.... A woman is the person that fights the hitches of man/marriage and overcome it. Try to be a WINNER not a LOSER.

The kwenshion is do i av to fyt or be in a war or competition to win or lose even bible says prevention is berra dan cure if i find my tru love at 65yrs so b it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your name is halfrica but girl, you can talk for the whole of Africa & it's tiny islands on the side grin Yap, yap, yap..

I hope you're good. It's been a while smiley

Chai see honor wrapped wiv insult grin

I miss u so mch kiss kiss kiss kiss

If i see any gay wanerbe mention me thunder fire una yes i kissed a girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

na ur type dey serve extra peppery soup wiv no water u be designer o see as u design insult for me shocked
Na wetin i do u sho embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

Chai see honor wrapped wiv insult grin

I miss u so mch kiss kiss kiss kiss

If i see any gay wanerbe mention me thunder fire una yes i kissed a girl kiss kiss kiss kiss

na ur type dey serve extra peppery soup wiv no water u be designer o see as u design insult for me shocked
Na wetin i do u sho embarassed

Aww, it wasn't an insult at all, just an observation because I've been reading your posts & each time I thought, "Wow, she can talk". Machine gun mouth cheesy Take it as a weird compliment if you will smiley
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by labodinho: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

The kwenshion is do i av to fyt or be in a war or competition to win or lose even bible says prevention is berra dan cure if i find my tru love at 65yrs so b it cheesy cheesy

And when won't you need to compete Even at 65 you mentioned,u think all can be rosylike dah Wait n see what I'm trying to say.Till then,sha.

I conceal my case.Happy sunday.
Go to church o.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Heromaniaa: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

it's great you are happy on Nairaland. Happiness is all that matters.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by bqlekan(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Yes... when I learnt to live away from it grin
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by olasmith10(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2015
No, not all.. Not yet
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:

Ode like most of d young ladies did nt sleep with their bosses to get there

You are mad shey cos m avin fun on nairaland e dey affect ur glory abi?

Na person wey don tire for life dey yan breeze like u
See ur name cum4what which ur parent had follwed ur moniker u wudnt av existed cos ryt now u a waste of sperrrrm 9months nd labour pain
U are just an economical waste cheesy
beech dey didnt have to sleep wif bosses..... U xo dumb dah even God's brain technicians cudnt fix yur condi............. Stop consoling and giving yurself hope. Think about yur life gal. Think of how to regain all your lost senses you flush during yur monthly ish....... Think about how yur gud for nothing parents suffered to bring a brainless pig lyk u into existence.... U are a toxic waste to d whole globe...... *spits on yur smelling womanliness dahs can swallow up d horn of africa* lil wonda you are halfrica ( d hall of africa).... Every dlck can pass through d wide and massive hall
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by chigoizie7(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Yes, from my blood though(family). when I mean family, I mean all the people wey my papa nd mama born+papa n mama. Apart from them, thunder fire love.
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by chigoizie7(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
halfrica:
No no no no no

I been de find person wey go born pikin for me,no marriage

I get to live with the child,but u are more than free to be with him/her too, anytime u want. But d custody is with me.

How about we strike a deal? We can go artificial insemination way if u don't want the natural way,

Btw, are u beautiful nd dark skinned?
Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

I get to live with the child,but u are more than free to be with him/her too, anytime u want. But d custody is with me.

How about we strike a deal? We can go artificial insemination way if u don't want the natural way,

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yes all of d above
Artificial process please so no feelins will b attached
cheesy wats d payment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
beech dey didnt have to sleep wif bosses..... U xo dumb dah even God's brain technicians cudnt fix yur condi............. Stop consoling and giving yurself hope. Think about yur life gal. Think of how to regain all your lost senses you flush during yur monthly ish....... Think about how yur gud for nothing parents suffered to bring a brainless pig lyk u into existence.... U are a toxic waste to d whole globe...... *spits on yur smelling womanliness dahs can swallow up d horn of africa* lil wonda you are halfrica ( d hall of africa).... Every dlck can pass through d wide and massive hall

Nd to u u av made sense cheesy
For ur information i am an entrepreneur ok i create employment never will i go search or work under anyone
U are even so mch pained for me are u my coscience?
U actin like i need to work to cum feed u?
Cos why u dis dehydrated sinkin brain hasnt achieved anytin bt pour out fustration on me
Its like u are on ur period!!! So i dont blame
Get over ur failure nd love ursef good things sha be added unto u such as happiness cos u like d vitamin in ur soul ryt now

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / What Will Happen After Vals Day!!!(pics) / Seven Things You Should Never Say To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.