Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? (7472 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Guy Stares Seriously At A Lady’s Boobs While Dancing (pictures) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Hormorwunmee32: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
[b][/b]Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stephansmily:

Faint ni

Just one sexy wink will leave him thinking ov me for the rest of his life
I'll disappear afterwards.
i cover my eyes with da blood of jesus.
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Summer1:
especially if the guy has got these killer eyes you know what I mean..I feel very uneasy..I start thinking and Wishing things..very tormenting
Eyes like mine shey?
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
reminds me of the lady i stared at last week. . she actually came to me, introduced herself. . hehehe. not d creepy stare tho. . . seducing stare.
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
tombravo:
i cover my eyes with da blood of jesus.

grin
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Hormorwunmee32: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hormorwunmee32:
[b][/b]Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat Dats wat dat guy in my workplace do all d tym its really pisses me off all tym i evn feel ashamed anytym i catch him staring at me like dat
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
I dnt know how to keep eye contact with a girl that's why I'm always with my shades 24/7.
When I stare at a girl/lady and she stares back but can't tell what I'm thinkin since I'm with my shades. Sometimes,I smirk and that calms her down and that also is a 'heads up' sign that I'll soon be over there.

I love it when I stare at a lady and I use my height to intimidate her, make her feel uneasy. She'll keep on turning her eyes 360 but will try her best not to lock contact with u. Brings out the alpha male in u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sex Story / Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!! / He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.