Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Slept With 2 Sisters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slept With 2 Sisters (11096 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by donjazzie(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2006
ses:

meeenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you is a love-vendor. what d hell are you still waiting for? doesn't she have another younger sister? enjoy da game as you score your hat trick. after that you can move to d next family. maybe the cousins. thats if they have alot of grls there too. in the meantime, have fun grin grin grin

keep pimping.lolhahahahahahahaha
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2006
hotstepper;
wetin dey happen? u want  do u actually wanna know?

ok, i reside @  trans ekulu.

Katherinae,

Anything is possible, whether your ada or not, anything can happen!!!!!!
As for their family having a strong bond, I dont have to do a backgroung check on such b4 i date someone.
Its all about the individual.

As 4 ur advice , I shall tell the younger sis the truth.

Tanx alot sha.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2006
nuthing dey happen, i don't live in naija not to talk of enugu so don't be scared, just tell me where, i like enugu datz why
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2006
hotstepper,

no wahala 4 my side because i no dey shake.

Enugu is bam.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2006
since u don't wanna tell me, i go come look 4 ya diz xmas tongue
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny.

till then
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hotstepper,

Meet me @ m_omagba@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
The mail add is
m_underscore omagba@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
ic, I have added u 2 ma messenger
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2006
u r not online
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by MyPeace(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
hey man
the prb u hv is not yet enough for u. you wantNUMBER 3. you will cry to us again for advice!!!!!!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2006
hahha, he won't sleep with me ooooo and i ain't sister 2 da 2 other gurls tongue
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2006
will be online soon
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Hotstepper(f): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
okay
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
My Peace,

Calm down, i have learnt from the past and wouldnt fall in2 such again
Tanx  grin grin grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by lovestinks(f): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ ses no offence are u 4 real next am sure u will be advising him 2 sleep with the male in her family

@ poster i want u 2 just take a minute and think, why do u think u lied 2 her in the first place if u really love her, am thinkin its cos u not a honest person or u just playing games, can u honestly say 4 a girl u are thinking of marrying u did not know u dated her sis.why didnt u tell her be4 u started dating her.talk of a relationship built on lies am sure u knew the truth will come out some day, i dont think u really need our advice, look into ur heart and do wat u think is right, cheers
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by MyPeace(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
seconded!!
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by kay4kelvin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
Ahahahahah
 U re fuuny,u ve to enjoy ursef while it last cos sooner or later u re going to loose both of them and thinking abouth settling down with the younger one tahts impossible cos is going to torments you for a long time and the elder sister will not let go so she will not stop making advances on u.she might even hate you wit passion,or castigate u, so enjoy ursef and explore the tow honey pot with caution while it last.They have reasons for settling on you.bye kelvin

Just think abouth it cos I ve done it b4
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
Lovestinks,

i never lied at first, as i and d younger sis got friendly after the elder sister's wedding. Talked on phone occassionally, spent time with her, grew fond of her and saw d qualities i wanted in a wife. I didnt want to go 2 bed with her initially but on that cool evening after hanging out. We kissed that evening passionately and b4 u could say "GO" we were all over ourselves as she wanted me as much as i wanted her. After we made luv, i was mad with myself and was asking myself "Guy, what did u just do?" I told the younger sis that i made a mistake sleeping with her but she felt otherwise, that she felt it was right and perfect. There was no way i could tell her that it was because i slept with the elder sis that i felt bad, we had already gone far b4 she heard from the cousin that i dated the elder sis. She asked me then on the phone and i denied cos
1. I was already fond of her and found it difficult 2 let go
2. The elder sister's marriage might be affected
3.It was on the phone
4. I needed to tell her physically and not on the phone.

So, wat would u do if u found urself in such?
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by lovestinks(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Da Junta
DUDE THIS IS REALLY A HARD ONE, NOW I KNOW ALL THE FACT I DONT KNOW WAT 2 SAY.I THINK U SHOULD COME CLEAN AND I WISH U LUCK, BUT PERSONALLY I WOULDNT WANT 2 DATE SOMEONE THAT HAS SLEPT WITH MY SISTER, NO MATTER WAT.LEFT ALONE MARRY, ARE U GUYS GONNA KEEP IT AS ONE BIG SECRET FROM UR PARENTS ,FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by edygirl(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2006
You keep saying that the elder sister's wedding might be affected. What are you talking about? Did she sleep with you when she already got married? Was is it not before her wedding? Don't be talking as if you are doing somebody a favour because you ain't after all her husband had seen she was not a virgin.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by lovestinks(f): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2006
edygirl:

You keep saying that the elder sister's wedding might be affected. What are you talking about? Did she sleep with you when she already got married? Was is it not before her wedding. Don't be talking as if you are doing somebody a favour because you ain't after all her husband had seen she was not a virgin.

WORD GIRL, JUST WAT I WAS THINKIN
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by oracle2224(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2006
edygirl:

You keep saying that the elder sister's wedding might be affected. What are you talking about? Did she sleep with you when she already got married? Was is it not before her wedding. Don't be talking as if you are doing somebody a favour because you ain't after all her husband had seen she was not a virgin.
Babe u should know that da junta is just concerned over the elder sister's feelings, as i thinkthat the elder sis is really jealous and still wants da junta. Junta u have to 4get the elder sister's feelings and drop both of them, hearts must be broken and it shouldnt be yours. Drop da bomb on both of them as the future is bright, ITS A MAN'S WORLD!!!!!!

cheesy grin cool Ride On,
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
oracle2224:

Babe u should know that da junta is just concerned over the elder sister's feelings, as i thinkthat the elder sis is really jealous and still wants da junta. Junta u have to forget the elder sister's feelings and drop both of them, hearts must be broken and it shouldnt be yours. Drop da bomb on both of them as the future is bright, ITS A MAN'S WORLD!!!!!!

cheesy grin cool Ride On,

Oracle ,
u seem 2 undastand me but as u said someone must be hurt no matter what. It will definately be done and by this time next week. everyone will know the outcome.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by DaJunta(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
JUDGEMENT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMMORROW IS D DAY AND THE RESULT WILL BE POSTED INSTANTLY. thank u all for all your advises as i really appreciate.
Till then, wink
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by MyPeace(f): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2006
i wish u safe journey, so that the TORI will get to us!! grin grin tongue
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nurein: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks kimba,i respect ur view,the sister that is married still has groove 4 u i dnt knw what davice i ll give to u but let me not say u re digging ur way into early grave cos the issue of 2 sister fighting over a man can be cruel.But if u insist u still love the girl go ahead and tell her nothing but the truth so that the matter can be settled. BUT BROS U HARD O shocked shocked cool tongue embarassed undecided angry sad grin cheesy smiley
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
had i known is the brother to mr late,its better now than later.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by MyPeace(f): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2006
still waiting for the TORI ooo!!! grin grin
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by angelz(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2006
Wat if dis ladies wer ur sista, how wuld u feel knoin dat a guy went out wit 1 of ur sista(slept wit her)b4 she got maried, n now claim 2 b in luv wit d younga one(havin slept wit her 2) wit d intent of mariag? Dnt create enmity btw dem. D tot of avin slept wit both of dem n marryin d younga wil nt augur well emotnaly wit d sistas esp d olda one. Y nt luk 4 ur luv elswer avin comitd dis atrocities. I wonda y u guyz aint lukin at it as atrocity 2 take 2 sistas 2 bed wit ur complet senses. Wat do u take ladies 4? Foolz? No man wil want 2 marry a lady afta realizin she had slept wit his blood broda. Dnt xpect ladies 2 do same. Evn if d grl wnts 2 continue afta knoin d trut, l'l advic u quit d relatnshp 4 d emotn of d olda n d posibl danga it'l caus btw d sista. Dnt luk at ur own supos luv, which did nt compel u 2 tel her d trut b4 takin her 2 bed. U may cause me, bt dis piece of advic wil b offerd evn if u r my blood broda.
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by ahmedisah(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2006
What dis guy has done is a crime n everyone sholud speak against it rather than advising him. U slept wit somebody's elder sis, why can't u control ur self even if r close to d younger sis. moraly, wat u 've done is wrong. i think u not laying a good foundation for ur furture. I HOPE D ELDER SIS IS NOT CARRYING UR BABY B4 SHE GET MARRIED angry angry angry
Re: Slept With 2 Sisters by donjazzie(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2006
wat's this guy talkin abt it's a crime.in fact your papa.crime ma ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.