Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? (10969 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
How would you react?

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sure!

Op is that you? Why would this chic want to bleach? Why would any lady sef want to bleach? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Lovelynature(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Black is beautiful

12 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Sure!
Wont she be more beautiful?
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovelynature:
Black is beautiful
so why do black boys and girls bleach?
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
i won't be mad.. I'll be madt..may she nor try am

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:
Wont she be more beautiful?

Does being fair skinned connote beauty?

Black is beautiful. Fair is beautiful also, provided its natural.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:

LOW SELF-ESTEEM! sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by gabinogem(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why must u bleach...
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

LOW SELF-ESTEEM! sad
Who is responsible for that? oyibos?
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Christardor: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
*singing*..multi-color x3...color of our ladies now.
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yes! So mad

Her skin makes me happy

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

In nigeria, fair is beautiful 99.9% of the time while black is beautiful only sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by WomanWrappa(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
she looks cute and cool without bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Nigerians especially ndi igbos always say; "she is very black and ugly.
She is ugly na only her fairness epp am"
Black and ugly are synonyms to many nigerians. Which justifies bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:
Who is responsible for that? oyibos?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy haba!

Low self-esteem is always self inflicted.

You cannot blame anyone else for not having confidence in your skin color.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by EBUG(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
I won't be mad, cos it ain't my bizness. I guess she knows what she wants

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! So mad

Her skin makes me happy
me too but it makes so many of our brothers and sisters feel ugly.
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by theEYe21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why should I be mad when it's not my body undecided
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy haba!

Low self-esteem is always self inflicted.

You cannot blame anyone else for not having confidence in your skin color.
If nobody encourages you or praises you, as a human being you will not be too pleased.

But you have two options. Either to change colour or bone everybody. To bone everybody u must be a bit above the average nigerian in confidence.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Lovelynature(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:
Inferiority complex. That's the main reason dear. I wonder why some guys do bleach too.

I personally hate bleaching. In fact, I hate all kind of faking. Originality rocks

I'm dark skinned and very proud of it

3 Likes

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:
If nobody encourages you or praises you, as a human being you will not be too pleased.

But you have two options. Either to change colour or bone everybody. To bone everybody u must be a bit above the average nigerian in confidence.

So is that you on the profile pic? Did you have to bleach to achieve that?

Well beauty is in the eyes if the beholder. A lot of northerners too love they women dark and slim, so how about that?

And do you really need people to praise you in life? No! I don't think so.

In fact praises can be dangerous.

I'm sure you're one of those who loves to be told by a million guys that "you're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen in my entire life" and we both know that's a lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovelynature:
Inferiority complex. That's the main reason dear. I wonder why some guys do bleach too.

I personally hate bleaching. In fact, I hate all kind of faking. Originality rocks

I'm dark skinned and very proud of it

I am happy for you.
I hope i am not a bore?
Just felt like talking about why people really bleach and maybe while away time.
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Oahray: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
She would be foolish to bleach that beautiful skin undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

So is that you on the profile pic? Ris you have to bleach to achieve that?

Well beauty is in the eyes if the beholder. A lot of northerners too love they women dark and slim, so how about that?

And do you really need people to praise you in life? No! I don't think so.

In fact praises can be dangerous.

I'm sure you're one of those who loves to be told by a million guys that "you're the most beautiful lady I've ever seen in my entire life" and we both know that's a lie cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are very funny.
Someone was accusing me of bleaching but i told her its toning not bleaching. She said its the same thing.
When i came back home, i really thought about it and realised she is right after all.

The truth is people mostly women like being told they look good. No matter how intelligent a woman is she wants you to compliment her looks.

Another thing is the media. Thats a story on its own o

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Lovelynature(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:

I am happy for you.
I hope i am not a bore?
Just felt like talking about why people really bleach and maybe while away time.

yeah, you are welcome dear. It's always good to have something to discuss.

Besides, why do you and I have ''Love'' in our usernames? Could it be a coincidence or divine plan wink
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:
In nigeria, fair is beautiful 99.9% of the time while black is beautiful only sometimes.
hi.. You're beautiful smiley
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oahray:
She would be foolish to bleach that beautiful skin undecided
but would her skin still be beautiful if she is not beautiful. Because as you can see she has nice looks even if she was not dark she will still be beautiful. Lets say an ugly girl has the same skin colour, will you separate her skin colour from her ugliness like many nigerians would if she was fair?
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovelynature:
yeah, you are welcome dear. It's always good to have something to discuss.

Besides, why do you and I have ''Love'' in our usernames? Could it be a coincidence or divine plan wink
hahahah i am taken already o
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
LoveMe4real:

You are very funny.
Someone was accusing me of bleaching but i told her its toning not bleaching. She said its the same thing.
When i came back home, i really thought about it and realised she is right after all.

The truth is people mostly women like being told they look good. No matter how intelligent a woman is she wants you to compliment her looks.

Another thing is the media. Thats a story on its own o

We actually know that. Even the ugly ones too cheesy grin
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
hi.. You're beautiful smiley
Thnk you
Re: Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? by LoveMe4real(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

We actually know that. Even the ugly ones too cheesy grin
Thnk God o hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / .... / Finding True Love In A Lifetime: How Many Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.