Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) (2721 Views)

The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by hben: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
A reader sent these photos in, said her father attacked her after she asked him for money she borrowed him. How do you batter your grown up daughter like this? See more photos >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/cruel-world-see-what-father-did-to.html

Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Capableben(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Utterly cruel and inhumane.

meanwhile,

[size=20pt]CapAbLeBeN![/size] was here.

I have been a nairalander for about two years now but this is my first time ever commenting first.
Expect my single soon....#HOLDon

Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Janeyy: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
the thing no pain her na..if e pain her she nogo still cool down take pix

1 Like

Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
:ostory for the gods nonsense we must hear from.both sides before we judge.

She must have done or said something but no reasonable man should do such to his daughter no matter the conditions

To me it looks like bf beating op tell us the truth.
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
shocked oh my God is the father related to mike Tyson
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by loomer: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
The thing wey money dey cause for this world, na only God fit solve am
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Arrest the Tyson for assault
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by xavier0327(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Whatever happened to family values? Must everything be on the social media? My dad can never do this but if he did, dem no born me well to put am online!!! I respect him too much for that!!!

1 Like

Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by youngberry001(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
huh cry
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na BJ things oooooo
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by stefanweeks: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
this one na child abuse

abi na adult abuse

na wa o

the rasta man under me must comment
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by WillyWest: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
A one sided story, typical of ladies.
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Idonbilivit dis story
Re: Cruel World, See What A Father Did To The Daughter ( Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
She's in Fuji house of commotion most def!
I pray she makes it out alive

(1) (Reply)

Chrisbrown Not Happy With The Way His 2-year Old Daughter Was Dressed / Christina Milian Shares Nude Photo On Instagram (18+) / Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.