Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (37924 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by fortune1968: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

no yorubas are hoping Osibanjo will take over in 2019 grin grin grin grin grin
which your yoruba ? na u sabi that .what we want is good governance as typified by sai baba.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
his bodyguards have it covered.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by 989900: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
The president is sure some hot target as it is (fighting all the cabals and irredeemably corrupt elements).
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by after1: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Ur who.re mother will die of the ebola of the womanliness. Nkita ara di ka gi
[/s]

Your parents will be drowned in a river, they will be mocked and your sisters will be raped to death. You will die by accident soon. Omo abipabe, iku gbona ma je ti e.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by after1: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Your entire family household will dye serially on a motor accident this month. Say amen. Agbero park
[/s]

Cyberwolf, Cruel death will finish off your family, hunger will strike in your community. You will be mocked and stoned to death. you will be mistaken for a thief and stoned to death. Your father will kill your other siblings before committing suicide. SO shall it be.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by 989900: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Aksonman:
It's a genuine fear, and the only person capable of executing this dastardly act
resides in Bourdillon, Ikoyi.

The only one capable of such and has done that before, is IBB, or any of these ex-military . . . IBB sure knows about Abacha and Abiola's death.

OTOH, Bubu has to be careful with Abdusalam and OBJ.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by mctech(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
I always pray that God protect Buhari because saints in the midst of evil people don't last. However, it takes a fool to hold Tinubu or the SW responsible for his death because as it is, more than one thousand people including politicians, business men and even the military who benefited in one way or the other from Jonathan's reckless years could make an attempt on his life because this anti-corruption war will generate a great stench. Even Aba Moro will benefit from Buhari's death because some day the books will be open to 'petty thieves' like him. However their plan, just like the biblical Haman's, will fall on their heads. God save President Buhari. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Jesusloveyou: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
midolian:
Madam no fear.. God that saw him through the campaigns and election will see him through his stay in office.

Fayose and other enemies of Baba will die b4 him.
d thunder wen go strike fayose is gathering momentor,

2 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by midolian(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d thunder wen go strike fayose is gathering momentor,
lol
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by j1mmy: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
considering the number of people assassinated by army general Buhari, comes as no surprise
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Itulah(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
hinwazaka:
From the words of this islamist totalitarian, we can denote what the intention of the PMB led government is for our nascent democracy. She mentioned two autocratic mad kings: Murtala and Abacha. To this blind psycho, the government of Abacha was a success and his death made him a martyr. This woman is so deluded she can't remember that her co-conspirators were actually at parallel lines with her during that administration. And also no one is going to kill a president who is already failing and is clearly confused. His detractors only need for him to self destruct and then grab what is left from the implosion. Did Al Asisi kill morsi at the onset of that illfated regime. He simply waited till it was apparent the people were fed up with their despotic style of governance. Let her and her urchins keep on dreaming. PDP don't need to chase the mountain, the mountain will eventually come to them

Right response so far.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by eliwa47(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
boujaye:
No one will harm buhari except boko haram. Buhari must complete his 4 years
Not even boko haram, cos he's going to use his two terms, either the devil likes it or no!
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by zingobaby: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
God wil Guide & protect our Dear president GMB
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Nokiax2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
sensitive talk from a decent and caring muslim lady, president Buhari will not die but until God appointed time. Buhari is above pdp looters combined. No ill will befall him that will lead death, except if God wishes not human effort. They enemies of progress wanted him to ruch and assigned minister so d@, tomorrow when things go wrong same pple will be there to criticise him 4 bad governance, but unfortunatly baba is too hard 4 dem to bend to there unacceptable wish.
Buhari will rule till thy kindom come.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by ModiKen(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
alcmene:
Is it not better than constituting nuisance??

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:
If any harm comes to Buhari, the North will declare WAR on the south west.. FACT!
U are all known for violence. Too quick to fight even when at fault
SMH
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by biggz82: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
APC are d 1ce planning 2 kill Buhari
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by babestella: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Only God knows tomorrow, our duty is to pray.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by adilbee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
searay:
I don't care. GEJ till 2019
Hahaha you are already a dead person now
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by omolami: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
She said 'who cares about Oritsajiafor'' In that case if Buhari too is asersinated who cares?
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Eluwilussit(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mogidi:
The people that will gain most in Bubu's demise remains Tinubu and Osibanjo. The Yoruba nation needs to pray hard nothing happens to dullard, the SW risk invasion if anything happens to Bubu.

God forbid, but why will the North invade the SW if Bubu goes home in his sleep? Death comes to us all. He's not immortal. I am not sure we truly appreciate the diversity among us. Without the Yorubas, there would be nobody like "PMB" today. Rather, we would have gmb.

So the North should appreciate the service done to them by the SW. It is politics. They were warned. They chose to risk it. All the same, everything Fayose and anybody said, was just politics. Using it today, is pure propaganda. It is surprising how much APC is relying on propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by fctboy: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
This woman should be arrested and charge for treason. I am sure she knew something we don't know.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by murmee: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:
If any harm comes to Buhari, the North will declare WAR on the south west.. FACT!
Why South West? How many Southwesterners were in Jonathan Government? Is it not the people that looted money in the last government that would be afraid of probe. So why would South West want Buhari dead? Without the South West would Buhari be President today?
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by biafranqueen: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:

WOW see it but the South West are your subjects now you want to go to war with them?
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by biafranqueen: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
TINUBU SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHEN IT HAPPENS

I like this part, so the same sultan protected Diezani lol Ngeneukwenu must hear this.
So you think you can dance with the devil and not pay the band. Tinubu put Buhari in power and now he needs to get broke off, you think you can deny him like GEJ did sorry it can't work Tinubu will never let you people deny him without a fight! If Tinubu, Fakeshola, Roaches, or Rottens and any of his thieves are giving positions, Buhari's stance on corruption that he has been blowing in the media is all propaganda as we the Wailers have been wailing.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Precious80: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Madam just tell us that APC is coming after fayose. No dogon turanchi in this matter simple
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by slimfit1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abdul salami will be held responsible if anything happens.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by badesco(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
This woman is talking trash and only looking for cheap publicity. in short, she should be arrested and charged for libel.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by 1miccza: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rubbish talk!!!He has not done anything that warrants murder or Assasination
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by babestella: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
But why is the woman making reference to Fayose's previous comments?

Is she trying to rope Fayose into their plan?
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by dualsurvey: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
At a point when such evil thought is not crossing anyone's mind, this woman is bringing this out. Don't u think she's setting Nigeria on a ticking time bomb? With this now, anybody can just come up with an evil plan to cause chaos in d land. Even our foes from other nations who have nothing to gain from our peaceful co-existence but war in the land, will want to use this avenue to perpetrate evil so we can lose focus and start killing one another. THIS WOMAN IS THE DEVIL I'VE EVER SEEN.
Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
God forbid, it wont happen, dey wil b d one to die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) / Kehinde Bamigbetan Dumps Ambode For Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.