Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) (27715 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
prepaid
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by snika: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
ha
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by YoungestMuller(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Let's go solar
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by RepEnugu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
cescky:

am an ibo boy
and i think you lack sense!
''ibo'' boy indeed.....yorubaboon bastard
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by RepEnugu(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
onadana:
"We are a citizen,not a slave".....na wa for grammar ooo.
thats yorubaboon graduates for you...

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Cyriloha(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
God is awesome Bro the cardboard sheets sellers never knew that today will be a good one for the. ....baba solve the problems plus since they got the mind to patronise cardboard sheet seller more pictures please

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by j4sure(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow NEPA PHCN OR IKEDC OR WHATEVER NEEDS DELIVERANCE.
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by steve308(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
PentiumPro:

Raw nerves hit. You are just a senseless kid with not clear direction in life but wasting away and dreaming of Biafra all days of you life.
Phoolish Biafran animal. angry
waaat that was too much naa
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Ephemmm: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.
Btw, Those Spineless yoruba peeps, they will only make noise and retire to their mediocrity

tongue tongue tongue tongue He be like say Aregbesola bleeped your mum without paying.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
NUMBER 2 I.BO RODENT SPOTTED
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.
Btw, Those Spineless yoruba peeps, they will only make noise and retire to their mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by NoRetreat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.
because of the fact that Yorubas believe in building relationship and not destroying the relationship. Check the ways and manners yoruba fights.
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by cucumba(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
tongue Truely, there bills are much per month. Wait a minute, why the abuse?

I'm an 042 Boi but proudly Christian.

I've got an IGBO traits/ swags I don't discriminate but don't dare!
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by hadura29(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Beremx:
They should protest joor! IKEDC are thieves. Imagine giving me a crazy bill of 7k to pay for July excluding tax? Na cold room dey my house?

Foolish thieves!

They want finish us here in festac tooo.... I almost battered one of there staffs one day., they can be annoying...

How today jare?
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Joeace3000(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sometimes i just feel Nairaland Mods just enjoy the Tribalism festered here. Its now anything for the traffic. Anything that profits them but not other Nigerians. Divide and rule. Shame!

[b]Meanwhile...........

Check out the complete Fiverr training packages HERE, get one and start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr while generating income in your room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. all it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from Article Writing to Graphics Design, Video and Animation, Web Design and Social Media Management. Training videos created by our experts on each service covering opening a service specific professional fiverr account, creating attractive gigs with captivating gig images and gig videos, delivering orders, receiving your payments in Nigeria as well as tools on every service like Adobe Photoshop, to Camtasia for Gig images and Gig videos creation respectively along with tools specific to that service.

Learn how to create profitable accounts for each specific service, create attractive gigs and Develop specialized in-demand skills to deliver your orders as a professional, stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit.Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites but sought by businesses offline, even better, create businesses for yourself and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected[/b]
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by NoRetreat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
RepEnugu:
thats yorubaboon graduates for you...
Always mind your diction! Anybody can protest either you are a graduate or non- graduate. What matters is that you all have a common ground of complaint.
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
hadura29:

They want finish us here in festac tooo.... I almost battered one of there staffs one day., they can be annoying...

How today jare?
am good thanks.
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damalex4luv:

The charges are getting to much, imaging them bringing a NEPA bill that is almost 10k every month, it's so saddening to be paying such an exorbitant fees without regular electricity. Buhari needs to do something very urgent to tackle this issue, they are really extorting us.

10k what about 42k monthly.. if you clear it an apply for pre-paid meter, it takes 4-5 months and they still bill you however they like anyway..
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Phunmibi: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
The placard people of yoruCOWARDS are it again. Abeg the man should not shiver. The aint gonna do poo. We knw them well.
Awon baba nla e ni coward! Oloshi, Lagoon be your final destination

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
The placard people of yoruCOWARDS are it again. Abeg the man should not shiver. The aint gonna do poo. We knw them well.
dont say things at Yorubas again pls

1 Like

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You're a baastard am sorry to say.
. You father. Ur mother and ur entire family are bastards. Oloriburuku oshi jati jati
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by askYomi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
youngpol:
You go fear protest na.

common Biafra war una no fit win.
no wonder the east is always black out.....coz u ll never fight for u right. keep blaming Yoruba and Hausa's for ur misfortunes. #ibos= Nigeria slaves tongue

3 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
kolololololo:
oh its you, one of the I.BO RODENTS, LETS TALK, BY THE WAY I HEARD LATE OJUKWU RAPED YOUR MAMA TO FORM YOU IS IT TRUE?
. Just like a congolese chimpazee mercilessly fvcked ur who.re mother to give birth to a coneheded half sapien like you. Abeg shift joor
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
cescky:

am an ibo boy
and i think you lack sense!
. Gerrout
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
This is very unnecessary. You might not even be an igbo man,but just want to provoke people. Wherever you come from;whether you are hausa,ibo or yoruba,grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by ARIZONA123(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
PentiumPro:

Raw nerves hit. You are just a senseless kid with not clear direction in life but wasting away and dreaming of Biafra all days of you life.
Phoolish Biafran animal. angry
. Ashewo kobo kobo. I told you not to quote me. U wanna cry?
Re: Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) by askYomi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:

No wonder the east is always blackout. una no go fight for una rights. keep blaming yoruba and Hausa for ur misfortune. oloribiruku omo Igbo

Igbo's been slave to Nigerians since 1960 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / Wike: Treat Manhole Thieves As ‘Armed Robbers’, FCT NSCDC Boss Charges Personnel / 2019: North Splits Over Buhari’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.